PDA

View Full Version : Club testing

Traggard
09-12-2004, 12:05 PM
While

waiting for Perception to arrive I did some experiences with the other mones that I have. As I wrote earlier I have

not seen any different reactions in other people from using mones, except from a girl that gets very irritated when

she is menstruating. Even so, she is just one person and I do not meet her often enough to know for sure.
Yesterday

I went out to club. This time I decided not to approach anyone for one hour (I usually approach right away when I am

out, but this was for the sake of experimentation). I wore a SOE gel pack, 4 drops AE, 3 drops WAGG, 2 drops NPA and

5 drops APC. It definitely was a scent OD. All of this was applied on my clothes which were newly washed.

I

danced several times, places myself near groups of women, and conduct different kind of experiments. This was far

from a controlled experiment but I did look for differences in:
1) Quick looks.
2) Women turning around to check

where that smell comes from
3) Women "accidentally" brushing against me when passing by.
4) Women that deciding to

stand near me.
5) Women that decided to dance nearby.
6) Women adjusting their hair or

clothes.
7) Smiles

The thing is, there was no difference at all

compared to not wearing mones. A few women brushed up against me, a few looked at me when they thought I did not

notice etc. But this was exactly as usual, no more, no less.

Hey, I just got an idea for

the moderators. Check which countries the major pheromone manufactures come from. Then check the proportion of

different IP numbers that are from the same countries. Then compare that number with the proportion of hit reports

from the same country. I think the result will be very interesting.

CptKipling
09-12-2004, 12:17 PM
First of all, enough of the

conspiracy theories. They are getting very boring and can't really be proved either way anyway. Your "test" won't

work if the horrible manufacturers use a proxy address in another country.

#2 why wear so much?

#3 why

apply to clothes?

#4 do you really expect to see reactions when you are doing nothing? what was the club like,

were other guys getting attention?

cuddlebear
09-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Hey, you wore too much,

that's all .. try cutting back on the dosages ...

The "hit reports" on this forum are not a product of the

phero manufacturers, they come from you and me, the forum members ... looking forward to hearing yours after you

pull back a little on your amounts ... :)

DrSmellThis
09-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Hey, I just got an idea for the moderators. Check which countries the major pheromone

manufactures come from. Then check the proportion of different IP numbers that are from the same countries. Then

compare that number with the proportion of hit reports from the same country. I think the result will be very

interesting. Before getting all delusional about hit reports and makers of pheromones, I suggest you

get to know the scene a little. There really isn't enough mystery here that would cause ones mind to be confused

and weave such tricky stories. People know quite a bit about each other here, and about the manufacturers of most of

the products. I became a manufacturer myself, for example, but only after a couple years surfing and posting here on

hundreds of topics.

Star-A
09-12-2004, 12:36 PM
You are the best Dr hehe...

Hey dude; if you don't see any difference then don't use pheromones in the clubs...
Easy?

ManBeast
09-12-2004, 12:40 PM
Jeesh... Enough already... you

were expecting hits with a MAJOR OD? I think you need to lay off of the conspiracy theories and learn how to

properly use these.

MB

Traggard
09-12-2004, 12:40 PM

Well it is worth checking anyway, if the manufactures did this, maybe they

were not paranoid enough to use proxy address in another country. Nowadays when I read a hit report it is very

obvious to me when it made up. I wonder why no one else reacts to this. Maybe it the same thing as claiming “God

spoke to me” in church. No evidence, nothing to do with reality, but since everyone wants to believe no one

questions.

Well I have used far less as well. But the common “forum wisdom” is that you

need more in clubs to stand out due to smoke and more people in a lesser area.

Most of

the time I apply to skin, but I wanted to minimize the effect my skin bacteria has. I am not sure if skin bacteria

is relevant, maybe it is just one of many forum myths.

Well I already done plenty of

experiment when I interact with people. So I decided to test the area were I have done fewer experiments. I did not

focus much on other guys. But nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary.

Also, has anyone

noticed that the really outrageous hit stories mostly come from people that registered a few months ago? Those who

have been her the longest do not seem to claim that women they did not know followed them around in the supermarket,

offered phone numbers without interactions or started to rub themselves against them.

DrSmellThis
09-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Excuse me, but I'm not

finished. If we really wanted to be a little paranoid, it would make way more sense to be paranoid about your being

a troll, Mr. Traggard, since most of your 16 posts (except for the couple about pick up courses) are about

believing posts to be fake and made up by manufacturers, including blatant accusations. What gives you such

certainty to come here right off the bat and accuse people like that? Just because you can miraculously "tell"? If

you're NOT a troll, then you probably experience extreme mistrust of people that is sabotaging your romantic life

anyway. Massive OD's aside, no pheromone can fix that.

blkgost
09-12-2004, 12:46 PM
"As I wrote earlier I have not

seen any different reactions in other people from using mones, except from a girl that gets very irritated when she

is menstruating."

Valid point. Others have seen this happen often.

"Yesterday I went out to club.

This time I decided not to approach anyone for one hour (I usually approach right away when I am out, but this was

for the sake of experimentation). "

Why not. If you've been approaching, then continue approaching.

Pheromones are aids, not potions, they help to open the door....YOU have to walk up to it and ring the

doorbell.

"I wore a SOE gel pack, 4 drops AE, 3 drops WAGG, 2 drops NPA and 5 drops APC. It definitely

was a scent OD."

Good call, it was. Getting any mean looks from the fellas there???

"This was far

from a controlled experiment but I did look for differences in:
1) Quick looks.
2) Women turning around to

check where that smell comes from
3) Women "accidentally" brushing against me when passing by.
4) Women that

deciding to stand near me.
5) Women that decided to dance nearby.
6) Women adjusting their hair or

clothes."

Rule of thumb.......DON'T LOOK let things take they're course.

cuddlebear
09-12-2004, 12:48 PM
Nowadays

when I read a hit report it is very obvious to me when it made up.

What are some examples of these

obvious posts?

I have definitely seen some outrageous hits posted here, but I have also experienced the

same in my own life, so I don't find it all so hard to believe ...

If you have tried various dosages, then I

would you say you are genuine and are really trying to take advantage of the products, but I can't agree about the

"obvious fake posts" ...

Maybe you could start from the lowest possible dosage and work your way up ...

Traggard
09-12-2004, 12:56 PM
I do not mistrust people. But I am very sceptical of claims that when tested do not hold true,

and claims involving "money" and "over the internet" in the same sentence. But maybe you right,

maybe I am parnoid.

lordcrazyd
09-12-2004, 04:11 PM
hey Traggard i might be

another one of those so called made up stories... I had a story where me and my older sisters best friend got

freaky... It wasn't just the moment thing.... i think the pheros had an effect on her since i felt love from this

women and amazment of me.. That was one of the few hits i ever seen.. I know for sure that i don't think i would

have gotten any freaky deaky without the pheromones... Who knows but don't be so quick and think stories are

outrageous.. No one Claims hits that people fall to there knees, just improved reactions from girls.. thats what i

expect anyway.. Try looking at the other side of the coin

eric_pelletier_tw
09-12-2004, 04:34 PM
btw : no need to have

phormones to get freaky stories !
it hapened to me a few times whitout mones![doesent anymore god knows why]

when i was working full time i somtimes worked late [in IT] [sometimes i sweated a litle may explain

this...]
So,one time i had a girl sitting right next to me in an empty bus got some looks ..well i was kind of

event more shy than i am now so i kept qwiet... [yes! i do feel like a moron when i tell this...]

so next time

you see an increadible story dont think its false juste becose it seams imposible ....

eric_pelletier_tw
09-12-2004, 04:36 PM
almost forgot she was

ready to jump on me & well... ,i'll let you guess...

DanTHEman
09-12-2004, 07:26 PM
Traggard, I've been in your

place. As a new pheromone user, I was a bit skeptical and thought some of the postings were, well.. for a lack of

better words, far-fetched, but gave it a try and tested for a while before commenting. At first I didn't notice

hits or reactions, then I noticed some bad ones, but they were all due to bad circumstances and bad timing. Then, in

time, with patience and testing, I started to get some surprising results..

You may want to read a recent post

of mine here:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11611

plus some of the links at the bottom of it for other posts I've placed. Hope this helps!! Let me know what you

think..

-Dan-