PDA

View Full Version : copulins

jollysnowdevil
09-12-2004, 10:29 AM
i was reading an

article somewhere about pheromones with copulins. i agree with the fact that women can sense other womens copulins

on men completely.
are there any products with such copulins added? minute quantities or course, or better

yet just copulins. if it were up to me id just rub my head between a woman's legs for a little until i get some on

my neck but unfortunately i dont think it would be easy to do on a daily basis.
so any insights or

info?

DrSmellThis
09-12-2004, 12:05 PM
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1152

9 (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11529)

cuddlebear
09-12-2004, 12:33 PM
if it

were up to me id just rub my head between a woman's legs for a little until i get some on my neck

You might not need mone products if you can do this on a regular basis :p

CollegeStudent
09-13-2004, 03:43 PM
You

might not need mone products if you can do this on a regular basis :p
Thats what I was thinking :)

jollysnowdevil
09-13-2004, 08:54 PM
yeah but in theory -if i

could do that on a regular basis without mones than with mones than i could have 3somes or more on a regular

basis.

cuddlebear
09-16-2004, 01:34 PM
Gotta admire a guy who sets

his sights high :p

culturalblonde
09-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Wouldn't that attract

other men and not women? I'm more attracted to male couplins.

Wise man once said: "A woman who smells

another woman's couplins on her man will kick man to the curb."

jollysnowdevil
09-16-2004, 09:32 PM
culture- the theory

behind wearing copulins is it is the sex scent that lets others subconsciously know you've been laid recently.

ever notice how when you have a steady woman in your life it seems like so many other women can be had, and

when your single with buff forearms women don't seem to be as attracted to you.
simply put copulins let

other women know your tried and true.

culturalblonde
09-17-2004, 02:47 PM
Jollysnowdevil, I'd like

to agree with your theory on couplins, but I think that if you are in a relationship then other women might want you

because "they want what they can't have." The same applies to men. I've posted a question in the women's forum.

Perhaps a few will help me out. I do believe in pheromones because I have had some wonderful experiences.

Couplins are a new area for me.

Thanks!

DrSmellThis
09-17-2004, 02:54 PM
Y'all should know that many

theories (e.g., social validation) about copulins for men have been discussed in depth here, going back a couple

years. For women, of course, copulins are a no brainer.

Traggard
09-17-2004, 03:11 PM
I have PI(w), but I have just

tested it very little compared to my other mones. Does any man have had any sucess with coupilins? If so, how much

did you apply, and in what settings did you use it?

Mtnjim
09-17-2004, 04:19 PM
I have PI(w), but I

have just tested it very little compared to my other mones. Does any man have had any sucess with coupilins? If so,

how much did you apply, and in what settings did you use it?

The cops. in PI/w are so light, they

don't really count. I use PI/w for the ~Nol.

jollysnowdevil
09-20-2004, 10:29 AM
cult- i agree 1 thousand

percent. the theory of "they may want you because they want what they can't have." is very valid and i do make

note of it. that goes for both men and women. hell that is the main reason im so attracted to lesbians and bi

women other than the simple fact watching 2 women go at it is very sexy
i just know from my own

experiences and others to, there was a few times where i had a droubt in my sex life. not wanting a relationship but

too busy to play the games women play. finally after 2 months of being in a dry spell i was with a friend somewhere

and a drunken ugly women took me home. all i know is after that night for the next week other women seemed to flock

to me when i didnt pay them any mind. i was not wearing mones so it wasnt that. the copulin theory just made sense

somewhat.
i know it wasnt just the copulins that got me the attention but having invisible remnants of

some womens love juices on me definately made a difference.
copulins are an interesting aspect

especially when u consider the mone research. i dont think id actually buy and wear copulins specifically. i prefer

the ancient methods of horizontal mambo #9 to get my copulins but if a mone product contains them then its simply a

bonus

CollegeStudent
09-20-2004, 02:36 PM
I believe this is very

true. I find that "women want what other women want" and "women want what they cant have" to both be the case.

Wearing copulins will sorta satisfy both of those maxims. Im still experimenting with EW but Ill be posting results

as soon as I get something conclusive.

CptKipling
09-20-2004, 07:26 PM
Do a forum search for "social

proof".

I have read that after you have sex your natural phero production increases.

jollysnowdevil
09-20-2004, 10:26 PM
after sex phero

production does increase for sure but so does your desire to raid the fridge

koolking1
09-21-2004, 04:50 AM
Shortly after I met my

current girlfriend Sue we had a mornng's worth of intense sex before she had to catch a plane back to Boston. Her

own copulins were all over her as I had spent a lot of time licking her all over. She left smelling like sex. At

the airport she got many strange looks from other women and on the shuttle to home she was bothered quite a bit by

the guy sitting behind her. I would think if any of you guys wear cops you are going to get some strange reactions

to it. Another time we were in a hotel that offered a morning breakfast buffet and I went to it as we were hungry

(was taking the food back to our room). This time it was me who had the definite scent of copulins all over me plus

some APC residue from the night before (the old, better APC). This Latin American woman was all over me, helping

me, pouring my coffee for me, asking what else I wanted. In the meantime her husband and 3 kids just sat at their

table looking at us in disbelief. All I could do was to thank her and get the hell out of there.

DrSmellThis
09-21-2004, 12:53 PM
after

sex phero production does increase for sure but so does your desire to raid the fridge My absolute favorite

after sex is an orange or two. It does something.