PDA

View Full Version : perception

jollysnowdevil
09-12-2004, 09:05 AM
my name is mike im a

24 year old bartender. i cant wait my perception should finally arrive tomorrow. hope it survived shipping.

i've used mones b4 so i know they work. i finally decided to try them again. i decided to go with perception over

AE becuz 1 the time release & 2 as i understand it AE nol is 1.5 and perception has nol 2 the only other difference

i see is that perception has half the none as AE.
i use to use primal but that was way to strong and was real

easy to scare people off with. with primal the resullts are either good or bad no inbetween. more bad reactions than

good ones. i found the very high none in primal always got reactions mostly bad ones but a few times when women did

favor it they pretty much humped my leg constantly till i gave in and slept with them.
i am real eager to

see how mones will work 4 me behind the bar business wise. if i can get the results with perception as others have i

think my income will double. i wanted to find mones with a friendlier vibe and with the help of oscar i think i made

the wisest decision.
anyway ill let u know my results.

jollysnowdevil
09-12-2004, 09:18 AM
by the way what is DIHL?

the best i could figure is Dykes Intrigued by Hard & Long.. but what does it seriously stand for

blkgost
09-12-2004, 09:55 AM
DIHL= Deer I Headlights

Look

meaning a women transfixed on you for an extended period of time, lost in MONEment :-)

DCW
09-12-2004, 10:04 AM
DIHL -Deer In the Headlight

Look
Meaning a wide-eyed stare, I remember getting my first in seafood restaurant from 15 yards; she even shifted

her body towards my table for better eye contact.

DCW

jollysnowdevil
09-12-2004, 10:06 AM
thanks- that would

explain it, was driving me nuts

DCW
09-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Here this might help with others

abbreviations (http://love-scent.com/reference/abbreviations.html)

jollysnowdevil
09-12-2004, 10:25 AM
hey pretty nifty thanks

CptKipling
09-12-2004, 12:32 PM
Or even better, clivk the link

in my sig. :thumbsup:

jollysnowdevil
09-13-2004, 01:18 PM
ok so my perception

finally arrived today!!1 yeahhhh unfortunately i was also victim to the faulty atomizers also about half my mones

leaked out.
quick day 1 results so far.. the cover scent is quite lovely.. seems like the time release

really works also has been 7 hours and still can smell it.
i sprayed 1 spray of each on my arms. just

for quick test. 1- i feel happier and definately more outgoing while wearing the mones. too bad my pockets r on

empty today or id have to do some pimping for sure.
2- my sister got one whiff of it and keeps asking

me to smell again. this really really shocked me as my sister cant stand cigarettes one bit and she still proceeded

to smell my wrist as i was holding a lit cigarettes. normally she wont even enter the same room with me when im

smoking.
all i have to say so far just from prelim tests is this stuff is pure gold. if i could get

that reaction from my sister i can only imagine what else will happen.