PDA

View Full Version : Playing with your food

SweetBrenda
09-11-2004, 10:00 PM
I went out for lunch the other day and I had a chicken melt sandwich (pretty good) I don't care much

for french-fries but it came with the lunch meal. I had some ketchup and I added tabasco sauce and mixed it well

wondering how that was going to taste like!? whoa!! that was "the best spicy-ketchup" I ever had!! I eat all

the fries too! LOL great deeping sauce I swear!!:thumbsup:

I seen some of my friends mixing

their food with other condiments but I normally don't do this besides ketchup and mustard. One of my friends makes

me sick to my stomach when we go out for breakfast because she likes to spread grape jelly on the toast and than she

spread scrambled eggs and ketchup to top it of she adds salt and pepper and makes a sandwich out of that! (gross)

first time I saw that I was laughing giving her a hard time but the thought of that taste sort of made me lost my

appetite. Now I'm used to her:think:"ideas" but still I can't imagine having eggs mixed w/fruit

jelly!.

Also one of my sisters likes to deep french-fries in vanilla shake!? and she also

likes mayonesse mixed in beans (oh, ho sickkkk) ... I do not like mayonesse so maybe that's is why the whole idea

of that mixture makes me sick to my stomach. I guess we all are weird in some of the things we like to eat huh?

different taste for different people I should say.

(strange feeling

just came over me,,I feel like talked about this already in here..hmm weird)

Gegogi
09-12-2004, 01:07 AM
I like parmesan, kim chi and a

dash of chilli sauce or tabasco in my ramen. And, once in a while, I like a little hot fudge on my girlfriend (it's

more fun than candle wax). :rasp:

belgareth
09-12-2004, 01:29 AM
I don't like ketchup much so

if I have fries I request bue cheese dressing on the side and use that for dip.

einstein
09-12-2004, 05:13 AM
I've been trying to eat

healthier than in the past, but still too rushed to have time to cook and eat a decent meal. So I've gotten into

the habit of just dropping stuff in my blender and drinking it.
For example, breakfast of eggs, half a tomato,

oatmeal, milk and flaxseed meal. All the food groups in two 12 ounce-cups :D

koolking1
09-12-2004, 05:56 AM
Einstein, sounds like a

lot of trouble to make that, how's about a bowl of Total with some blueberries and strawberries, has to taste

better, no? I do not do anything weird with my food but, then again, I eat better than most.

SweetBrenda
09-12-2004, 11:33 AM
I have to agree

with KK. A bowl of Total w/ fresh fruit sounds a lot better & less complicated. But is cool you're trying to eat

healthier good for you.:thumbsup:

I'm not the breakfast type of person

first of all. My mom never got any of us into the habbit of eating breakfast so I'm never hungry early in the

mornings. There's times I want something and usually is a banana or a yogurt. I know breakfast is supposed to be

the most important meal of the day but I rather not eat if I'm not hungry.

I hate eggs so I could never have a raw-egg shake for breakfast! (*slimy-shake, sensation

sliding down my throat! ooooh no thanks!!) :sick: *grins*

I get up very

early in the morning 4:30am to be exact to be at work by 6:00am so I really don't have time to fix anything I'm

always in a rush..

I need to get into the habbit of fixing something for

lunch the night before. So I could save some cash and eat a lot healthier at the same time.

belgareth
09-12-2004, 01:06 PM
A good breakfast that I enjoy

is whey protien powder, frozen berries, milk or water and some splenda in the blender. It makes a thick milkshake

like drink that is easy to prepare and drink while I am getting ready for work.

a.k.a.
09-12-2004, 10:15 PM
I like peanut butter in my ramen.

My version of smores = graham crackers + marshmallow + peanut butter. And my favorite stoner, late night

breakfast is Nutter Butters in a cereal bowl with milk.

SweetBrenda
09-13-2004, 04:56 AM
I like peanut

butter in my ramen.
My version of smores = graham crackers + marshmallow + peanut butter. And my favorite stoner,

late night breakfast is Nutter Butters in a cereal bowl with milk.loveeeeeeeeeeee Nutter

Butters and never thought of having them in a bowl w/milk! ohhhh I gotta try this one that really sounds

good!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
ps
:think: AKA a request to Nabisco so

they can make Cereal/mini nutter butters,,,,, isn't a bad idea! hehe

DrSmellThis
09-13-2004, 12:50 PM
A good

breakfast that I enjoy is whey protien powder, frozen berries, milk or water and some splenda in the blender. It

makes a thick milkshake like drink that is easy to prepare and drink while I am getting ready for work.God,

that is boring! I prefer my handful of 15 nutritional supplements and a tall glass of filtered water. I hope you

don't get loose stools from the splenda. ;)

SweetBrenda
09-13-2004, 05:17 PM
God, that

is boring! I prefer my handful of 15 nutritional supplements and a tall glass of filtered water. I hope you

don't get loose stools from the splenda. ;)LOL@Doc .. OMG

hahaha!:rofl: hey Bel make sure you have some Pepto Bismol handy just in case *wink*
( You

are tremendous! Dr hehe):angel:

belgareth
09-13-2004, 05:35 PM
God, that is

boring! I prefer my handful of 15 nutritional supplements and a tall glass of filtered water. I hope you don't get

loose stools from the splenda. ;)
Never have and it beats nutrasweet. For a while I was using inositol

which works well as a sweetener.

SweetBrenda
09-13-2004, 05:44 PM
You tell him Bel..

*grins*
:run:

belgareth
09-13-2004, 05:49 PM
Ah, the doc is just needling

me. You know how them medical types are, always want to do everything with them pills.

SweetBrenda
09-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Ah, the doc

is just needling me. You know how them medical types are, always want to do everything with them

pills.GoTTa Luv him! :wub:
( let me let you in a secret I use splenda

too lol ) ;)

belgareth
09-13-2004, 06:04 PM
I was hoping for lust. Oh well,

another disappointment in my life. :rofl:

SweetBrenda
09-14-2004, 04:51 AM
I like to put

lime,chilli powder & salt to
watermelon/pineapple/oranges/*cucumber and jicama this is actually

Pico De gallo very traditional in Mexico is a fruit salad and I love it. Some people think that is a weird combo but

is pretty good actually.

*cucumber for some reason that word doesn't look right, maybe I

misspelled it?..

Emmiefree
09-24-2004, 10:58 AM
If I didn't have so many

allergies, I would be trying half of these things, but I have to agree with Brenda.. no breakfast for me.. just

black coffee...

DAdams91982
09-24-2004, 10:27 PM
I've been

trying to eat healthier than in the past, but still too rushed to have time to cook and eat a decent meal. So I've

gotten into the habit of just dropping stuff in my blender and drinking it.
For example, breakfast of eggs, half a

tomato, oatmeal, milk and flaxseed meal. All the food groups in two 12 ounce-cups :D
This is a little

late... But yeah what you peole said may taste better... but he has quite the healthy shake... Protien 2 Kinds

(Casien, and Egg), Vegis, Good Carbs/Fiber, and the good fats.... quite the breakfast I must say... should make the

rest of the day feel incredible.

Adams