PDA

View Full Version : IS -RONE Sexual ?

lordcrazyd
09-11-2004, 08:50 PM
I'm posting this

because there seems to be alot of debate about this subject. Since i just recently ordered SOE to better my look

with the younger women 18-21. Jkhol states that rone is somewhat an attraction pheromones. Others say it builds a

fatherly figure. I just want to get everyones inpu. Perhaps personal experience and all so we can all get a better

picture of what -Rone actually does..

ManBeast
09-11-2004, 10:04 PM
I've used SOE on it's own and

I've never gotten a "fatherly figure" reaction from girls in that age group. It tends to bring out chatty and

flirty behavior, maybe with a bit more open-ness to sexual innuendo. Unfortuanetly I don't know if there is an easy

way to try `rone by itself right now other than the chem set.

MB

mitsubachi
09-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Well....all I've heard is

that -rone is something between -none and -nol. So it's something in the middle. -none and -nol is the extreme of

both ends and -nol is in between of the 2 extremes. So I think it has a pretty well rounded effect.

Gegogi
09-12-2004, 12:56 AM
"Others say it builds a

fatherly figure."

And that can be a good thing if you have a weakness for younger women. Lots of them

lookin' for a big daddy to take care of them and keep them warm at night. Once they taste daddy, ain't nothin'

else gonna compare... :rasp:

DrSmellThis
09-12-2004, 06:06 AM
I'm posting

this because there seems to be alot of debate about this subject. Since i just recently ordered SOE to better my

look with the younger women 18-21. Jkhol states that rone is somewhat an attraction pheromones. Others say it builds

a fatherly figure. I just want to get everyones inpu. Perhaps personal experience and all so we can all get a better

picture of what -Rone actually does..
Who says its not for attaction?

lordcrazyd
09-12-2004, 08:27 AM
not saying its not an

attraction , just wondering how much sexual power does it really have..

jollysnowdevil
09-12-2004, 08:54 AM
from my understanding

"none" is sexual, "nol" is friendly vibes and "rone" gives a masculine vibe

surfs_up
09-12-2004, 09:04 AM
Applied

doses to myself before exercise class with a roomful of dancer babes... the women were visibly affected. Lovely

aussie girl, exquisite body, blurts out "you make me delerious"

PheroQuirk
09-12-2004, 09:42 AM
surfsup -

what kind of dosage did you apply?