PDA

View Full Version : Perception leaked in shipping, not much left

CollegeStudent
09-11-2004, 04:48 PM
Just got my order of perception today and the little bottle appears to have leaked like crazy. Im not

sure if thats the scent bottle or the mone bottle (yet). I have attached a picture of what is left in the small

atomizer bottle. Is that all of it? Or does it look like alot of it leaked out?

Bruce
09-11-2004, 05:06 PM
Just got my

order of perception today and the little bottle appears to have leaked like crazy. Im not sure if thats the scent

bottle or the mone bottle (yet). I have attached a picture of what is left in the small atomizer bottle. Is that

all of it? Or does it look like alot of it leaked out?

CS,

Definitely a lot leaked out and

you are due another bottle. Looks like that is the fragrance half of the product. In either case though, write to

support@lov.....
and explain. Don't forget to mention the full name on the order. Tammy will take care of

it.

Sorry about that,
Bruce

CollegeStudent
09-11-2004, 05:24 PM
Thanks. Email sent. Also

is the EW you sent me the new diluted one? I would think so. It stinks but I dont think it can peel paint as I

have heard the old nondiluted stuff could.

Also the instruction sheet in the box was totally ruined. Is

there anything on there that I specifically need to know? I really only need to know the dosage but I imagine its

1-2 sprays of each atomizer. Right?

einstein
09-12-2004, 04:58 AM
I don't think you're missing

too much in the instructions. You're not a phero newbie, you know how to use them, and if you've been reading the

forum then you know about the water base, time release, and separate mone and fragrance atomizers.
If you want,

you can read the BDC Concepts FAQ (http://bdcconcepts.com/pheromones-FAQ.php), I think it has all the

info of the instructions plus a little bit more.

Bruce
09-12-2004, 06:46 AM
CS,

There was probably a

general pheromone instruction sheet in there too which you can get from the Pheromone Reference Material home page

(link at top of this Forum).

B

MOBLEYC57
09-12-2004, 07:15 AM
There seems to be a lot of

leaking packages arriving these days. I've become so afraid.:rant: T'will have my heart beating fast, as I

sloooowly walk to the mail box, trembling, afraid to open my package, knowing the possibilities of the wetness

inside, is awaiting me, awaiting to jump out into my eyesight and shoot me with the disappointment of having a

little of the product.:rant::rasp::rant:

Bruce, has BDC figured out what's causing :twisted: the leakage?

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Bruce
09-12-2004, 08:50 AM
Mobes,

The atomizers were

clearly not up to the task. I know they have been experimenting with dozens of possible replacements, and I think

they have settled on a good one now.

Bruce

CollegeStudent
09-12-2004, 08:58 AM
Well I was worried since

my entire mailbox smelled like candy as soon as I approached it. Perception in large quantities kinda smells like

candy to me :)