PDA

View Full Version : Jambat

Jaggy
10-28-2001, 08:48 AM
Ya know guys I just voted for Jambat. I think it\'s time we got the guy his fifth star for all the experimenting he does and reports to us all. Let\'s get to it... images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 03:00 PM
Already did so a while ago, and that didn\'t budge it past 3 at the time images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 08:45 PM
images/icons/smile.gif Thanks for the support guys. I\'ll keep it up as long as a can. I\'m enjoying all this mixing and stuff and as soon as I can convince Bruce to get us all those bottles I know it\'s going to be on then. We\'ll all be mix masters.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 09:25 PM
images/icons/cool.gifness!

Jambat - since there are so many -IST\'s around here, why not rename yourself Mixologist? images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/tongue.gif

I changed mine this weekend because I spent a ton of time fixing computer issues instead of drinking that fine brew that previously filled my namesake.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 10:38 PM
Naaa. I\'ll keep the bat. It\'s an idea though. Paul might go for it because he likes to changes his name sometimes, plus he does a lot of mixes too.

rjm
10-30-2001, 03:10 AM
So Tech is the phero-user formerly known as GG? Hey, can I just change mine to a symbol like Prince did? (and no, not THAT symbol!)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 10:06 PM
Maybe you can be one of the smiley faces. But not this one images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 09:48 PM
Actually, Randy, I\'m still a soon-to-be phero user. Any day now, I should receive my order. BUT, thanks to who/whatever fucknut it is that\'s spread Antrax to certain post offices not that geographically far from me, I bet I might be waiting even longer images/icons/mad.gif

I am crossing my fingers because on Saturday I\'ll be with a female friend and her other girl friend. Since they\'ll be in the car with me for a while, it\'s the perfect place for an experiment images/icons/laugh.gif [IFF my stuff gets here Friday]