PDA

View Full Version : College

Rover The Dog
09-11-2004, 03:42 PM
Hey guys its been a

while since ive last posted since ive been busy with all these changes and stuff but ive got a question to ask that

hopefully someone wil be able to explain. Well ive been enjoying College for just a little more than three weeks

now and i have been unable to notice anything positive regarding pheromones that usually happened at least two out

of three applications over the summer. Im not sure whats different. I am fairly good at reading people and

noticing the subtlities of how people act but im at a loss here. i havent seen anything that would point me

anywhere and im starting to wonder if everything that happened earlier wasnt the pheromones at all but instead just

me or some coincidence and i was a pretty strong believer. i dont think buildup is an issue cause i generally only

use two-three sprays of chikara or a few inches of soe or a spray or two of perceptions... (by the way this is all i

took with me) and i take breaks between applications. i may use it two or three times in a row on different days

each night but then ill take a break for a few days and i apply it once again. So any ideas... i know this is a

hard question but maybe someone knows

Rover The Dog
09-11-2004, 03:44 PM
just to let you know i

also brought the edge with me in the spmo oil bottle... not really sure how much i should use of that since im not

sure how many dabs from there equals a dab from the edge bottle i got from the newbie set...