PDA

View Full Version : Should I apply mones right after a shower

mitsubachi
09-10-2004, 10:23 PM
I would like to know if there is any diference if I apply mones straight after a shower and if I apply

mones a few hours after shower. Will the mones be affected if I applied it when I am not as clean as straight after

a shower?

belgareth
09-11-2004, 12:32 AM
That depends on a whole lot of

things. How much have you sweated since your shower? Which mones did you apply? Did you apply to clothes or to skin

and where? Skin bacteria may cause some pheromones to convert, heavy sweating could increase the quantity of skin

bacteria so conversion would be more rapid. If it was a water based mone, sweat may wash some or all of it away.

Your skin is likely to have greater concentrations of bacteria in places like your armpits than your chest so

conversion and erosion would be greater there.

dundio
09-11-2004, 12:42 AM
I always apply my mones after a

morning shower. Like belgareth said, the more bacteria on your skin, then the faster the mones start to degrade.

The bacteria can also cause it to stink.

Pheromaniac
09-14-2004, 02:36 AM
Greetings, phero gurus.

Something related : what happens if I use a fragranced shower gel? Will this affect the mones when I spray it on

immediately after my shower? If it does, then I guess that I would have to be searching thru the supermarket shelves

for some non-fragranced stuff.

Indigo
09-14-2004, 02:52 AM
Greetings,

phero gurus. Something related : what happens if I use a fragranced shower gel? Will this affect the mones when I

spray it on immediately after my shower? If it does, then I guess that I would have to be searching thru the

supermarket shelves for some non-fragranced stuff.
Hello Pheromaniac,

the pheromones itself won't be

influenced. Only the scents will mix up. So if you use fragranced pheromone products, you just have to test if the

overall smell is convenient!

Regards

Indigo

Pheromaniac
09-14-2004, 03:09 AM
Thanks

Indigo! I was surfing thru the forum after I posted and I found the answer

here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11436) :thumbsup:

Gosh, so what else has

not been discussed already? :blink: