PDA

View Full Version : Musk Oil

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 12:53 PM
How concentrated is the Musk Oil With Andronstenol? How affective do you guys think this stuff is?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 01:00 PM
Im thinking that it has a little bit of nol in it, only a small amount but the best part is the smell, musk oil women seem to love just on its own.
As far as pheromones go, i consider myself to be doing a public service by wearing the stuff, it does cost a little but the benefits for everyone around me are good.
The women feel more at ease and turned on so they feel really good. Also other males either feel more relaxed and or more driven to *compete* with me as far as trying to be the alpha male which means they work harder and in a work or social situation if worked properly then the benefits for all involved are multiplied many times. And people are more likley to listen to each other and me as well, so things do get better, i have moved beyond the inital time to get laid thinking that most people are stuck in (basic survival stuff here) and am discovering additional uses for pheromones in many situations see it this way.

Using pheromones one can get ahead and get financial rewards by taking advantage of the reactions of others, therefore if you make more money you get more women attracted to you as well as the usuall effect of the pheromones.
But as i have said it is a public good to have me floating around.

With the musk oil just put a little on each wrist and rub them together shinten this is what works for me.

Bruce
10-28-2001, 12:09 PM
I think we can assume there is not a whole lot of pheromones in there. The beauty of the stuff is the great smell, compatibility with more potent phero products, and the ease with which you can drop it into something else. I haven\'t experimented with mixing it directly much, but I assume you can just add a squirt into any of the unscented sprays and shake. Anyone have luck doing that?
All the Best,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 12:32 PM
Hey thats an idea bruce adding it to the unscented sprays, hey i got an idea i will give the SPMO a squirt into the andro 8.4 ive got and see what i get in terms of responses, hey yeah thats a great idea the musk scent seems to drive the women nuts and if there is any decent amount of androstenol in the stuff it will give it a little balance. Thanks bruce as always you are the real expert here. images/icons/smile.gif
DD