PDA

View Full Version : Nice evening

belgareth
09-10-2004, 09:59 AM
Last night we had

several people over, we grilled shrimp and drank beer on the back deck. They were all from the school, students, and

all about my girlfriend's age. In total there were 6 girls and three guys including me and the other guys were

firmly attached to their dates.

All of them are post grad science students so much of the conversation was shop

talk. Towards about 9:30 or so, it started getting a little cool so Jessica was snuggled up under one arm. Another

girl somehow ended up snuggled under the other arm. Another un-attached girl jokingly complained about being left

out and cold. With some prompting from my SO she sat between my legs and used my chest for a back rest. I complained

that I couldn't drink my beer so they started serving me beer and snacks. It was all good natured play but VERY

erotic for me. The other didn't join in the group cuddle. I should mention that I was wearing Chikara and TE

again.

After everybody left and we went to bed I asked Jessica what it was all about and her answer startled me.

I'm going to try to quote her exactly.

"You haven't figured out that almost every one of my friends would like

to seduce you?"

"No, and I don't believe it."

"You should."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, a couple of

them have told me so but I think it's mostly because of the way you handle yourself. We've all seen you working

out and know that you are a fighter but you never act like one. You're always so gentle, soft spoken and good

humored. They feel safe and protected around you."

"That's it? They want the old wolf (a nickname) to protect

them? What am I, a father figure?"

"No, no... We can all see that you like women and like to look at them but

you never leer and you always treat them like ladies. We all enjoy a man's admiration but don't want to be treated

like a piece of meat either. You're always a perfect gentleman. That may be a part of it. You stay aloof and never

persue them. I know that about drove me crazy when I was trying so hard to get your attention after we first

met."

The conversation drifted off from there but I see some important things here. While the situation was

atypical, the reasons fit my beliefs perfectly. The only thing I can add to this is that I am 47 years old and these

ladies are all between 25 and 30.

DrSmellThis
09-10-2004, 10:11 AM
Nice post, champ. You got

game.

MOBLEYC57
09-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Don't tell me! 4-6 sprays of TE

(under clothing) & 3 sprays of Chika!?:box: Si o no, Signor B?:think: Okay, do tell me.:whip:

Grazie!:angel:

belgareth
09-10-2004, 10:18 AM
For me, the best ratio is 3

sprays of Chikara and 1 of unscented TE. Any more TE and I OD. But for me, that ratio works better than anything

I've ever tried before.

MOBLEYC57
09-10-2004, 10:26 AM
For me, the

best ratio is 3 sprays of Chikara and 1 of unscented TE. Any more TE and I OD. But for me, that ratio works better

than anything I've ever tried before.
If you don't mind sharing your where's, Signor B...please do.

Skin o clothing, under your clothing? Just curious...THANKS!:think:

belgareth
09-10-2004, 10:32 AM
After showering but before

getting dressed I spray from about a foot away so it lightly covers me from the chin down, some probably gets in my

beard too. In warm weather I almost always wear lightweight, loose cotton clothes. Don't know how it will work with

heavier clothes.

DrSmellThis
09-10-2004, 10:38 AM
So you spray everything to the

same locale?

belgareth
09-10-2004, 11:53 AM
So you spray

everything to the same locale?Yes but from far enough away that it spreads over a pretty large area.

belgareth
09-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Nice post,

champ. You got game.
Doc,

I can honestly say that it was not my intention to attract any of those

women, it's just how I normally act. The whole thing startled me but I felt there was an important point made about

attracting women. Not that I am complaining about cuddling three attractive young women at one time. It was a very

pleasant experience.

koolking1
09-10-2004, 01:32 PM
nice post Belgareth!!!

Lucky guy.

CptKipling
09-10-2004, 03:25 PM
Doc,

I

can honestly say that it was not my intention to attract any of those women, it's just how I normally act. The

whole thing startled me but I felt there was an important point made about attracting women. Not that I am

complaining about cuddling three attractive young women at one time. It was a very pleasant experience.

Bel,

That is exactly what game is, or at least how it should be. Confidence, being cool, funny, etc.

(the things your SO said); all these things have to become part of the way you handle yourself all of the time. But

everyone is different, and can and should make different interpretations of the above factors. When your game

starts to come together, you notice.

Guys, take note. Bel was spot on when he said an important point had been

made.