PDA

View Full Version : Just got my stuff

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 12:50 PM
Okay I have The Edge Sandlewood and I have Musk Oil With Androstenol.... How should I use them?

How many sprays should I use? My target right now is a 17 year old beautifull girl who is in my class who sits right in front of me and she is basically facing me. How many sprays should I use ... I shouldn\'t use too much for wouldn\'t it OD because the mones have really no place to go? And how much of behavior change should I experience with girls? How do I know the difference between a DIHL and a hit? + whats DIHL stand for?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 12:54 PM
DIHL is a lovestruck look sort of like when you are checking a beatufiul girl and the look that someone else watching you would see. With the sandlewood edge you might try starting off with 3 sprays (two on your shirt) and one in your hair might be good.
Also the thing with this stuff is, i have worked with some of the women at work for many years and they ignored me but as soon as i started using pheromones they reacted differently so if you dont get results first time, the following day or the next time you are in class with her up it to four and or try different application points such as your underarm pits etc. Be a bit creative try a spray in your croutch or other areas. Take some of the advice regarding application areas and tricks from previous posts on the forum the information is there, use the search feature to.

And good luck shinten images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 02:29 PM
Thanks Donald

Anyone else have some suggestions?

I think I will use your advice about 3 sprays. I think Paul gives the advice of 8 sprays.. So Paul what is your advice?

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: ShinTen ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-27-2001, 03:03 PM
Hey donald, i\'m just wondering, is PAUL and you the same? I thought I saw Paul\'s member # is 27 and you are 27 too. Correct me if i\'m wrong

Lee
10-27-2001, 06:15 PM
I\'ve always read that one spray of the edge was good enough. I think 3 sprays of anything would be too strong in my opinion.

oscar
10-27-2001, 11:57 PM
Shinten,

The girl could be turned off by too much phero, so start out easy. Use one product at a time at first.

Start with ONE spray of the Edge. If no response, next day try one spray and a couple of SMALL dabs. Then try two sprays. If two sprays of swTE doesn\'t do it, switch to the other stuff.

Again, start light and work up. Don\'t try combining two scented products until you know that neither one is working for you on its own. Success might not happen in one day, but if you overload, failure might!

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

Jaggy
10-28-2001, 08:28 AM
Shintin,

You have to be careful because of your age. You are already full of mones just due to your age. This is only my suggestion. I have used TES and had much better results not spraying it, but opening bottle and putting dab on finger and putting 1 dab behind one ear and down neck and another dab for the other side. 1 dab on each forearm and although I covered with APC, I also use SPMO quite often. Because of your age I might start off with just the dabs on the neck and work up from there. Believe me I have finally learned this myself, at times less is more.
DIHL stands for Deer In Headlight Look. For instance my own experience. I had a coworker, Blonde, beautiful eyes and body. Her and I were friends. I can\'t remember the combo but here is a hit and DIHL all in one.
She was sitting in her cubicle, I walked up to talk to her with the combo I had on. Within 5 minutes her eyes turned glassy(DIHL)
and she began to just stare at me(DIHL). She began to twist her hair(Hit)which she never did before. All of a sudden she jumps out of her chair and grabs her skin lotion and preceded to tell me she needs to put her lotion on right now. She plopped down into her chair and began to lotion up both beautiful legs, real slow, lifting each leg high in the shortest miniskirt I\'ve seen in a long time(Major Hit). That\'s the difference...

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: Jaggy ]
images/icons/laugh.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 09:17 AM
My first test: I am going to a church that I have not gone to in ages but I know everyone there but some will not remember me and new people. But the only difference from when I went back then and now is the mones.

I have TES and Musk oil with nol. Wish I had AE.

I will try 1 spray of TES in hair and 1 dab of Musk oil on wrist because I am allready pretty young (18), then chat/flirt with every breathing girl there. I plan to go to the mall and add my doses if nothing happenes at the mall.

We will see what happens.....

**DONOTDELETE**
10-28-2001, 12:06 PM
Ok now yes i am paul=donald duck need to change the screen name to be creative, yes jaggy the skin lotion applying is one and putting on makeup is another and another thing i find women doing is using wait for it MOBILE PHONES they will ring several people over and over lol that is also considered a hit i think or a DIHL response. I had this beautiful blonde chick the other day, she never said a word but she sat in front of me and looked and looked you guys know the sideways type of look lol for over an hour i let her go and almost cracked up laughing i actually did that once and made a comment to some other women that if she found me attractive to stop sitting there acting like a jackass and say something , well i got a response she looked at me for a couple of seconds and ran off yes ran off never to be seen again she wasnt crying she just ran as fast as she could with a goofy images/icons/laugh.gif grin on her face all the way home. I have the option of making a move of ignoring them depending on how i feel or what i want out of them and then everthing else comes into play.

Shinten my advice was probably to much for some people yes i do get strong hits with lower dosages as well, just like to play around and ODing brings more interesting responses, hey there is one chick at work i will have to make a move on, no one is ever able to crack her, well the other day i OD on Alter ego, something like 15 dabs anyway she reacted shes the biggest ice queen and everyone thinks that way, anyway she followed me around DIHL style and i got a smile and she checked me out thats right mrs ice queen thawed i almost cracked up again, images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 06:36 PM
Well at school, I used the pheros but nothing real big went on... just basically its easier to make girls laugh and they are friendier. I think I need to try the pheros for how much I need. But This TES is making the girls friendier and laugh at my jokes so thats my results for the second day.

Im gonna try dabbing the TES now we will see what happens

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 10:03 PM
Jaggy,

I really love that story. I\'m waiting on a hit like that. images/icons/laugh.gif