PDA

View Full Version : Sigh i have no game

lordcrazyd
09-09-2004, 04:47 PM
I've been

studying DYD learning body langugage, Reading so much stuff. I recently broke up with a really hot girl we been

together for 2 yrs. She dumped me for her bad boy ex. Anyway my question is that i have absouletely no game at all.

My friend goes with me to clubs and we both get the same amount of girls to dance with . But he always ends up

talking to them. Getting there numbers is no problem. I got one of these girls numbers on saturday and i called her

today. Maybe, allitle late but she made this bs excuse and said she'd call me back. Yeah right. She doesn't even

have my number (its restricted) Anyway i feel so lost on what to talk about i mean if i'm to get another number

what the hell do i say on the phone... It feels so strange... I've been practicing speaking to girls in person

atleast once a day i pusch myself to speak to any girl i find.. But i still don't have a hang of it. Girls get

bored or annoyed really quick with me. I'm not bad looking maybe 6-7 but i have no communication. I was thinking of

speaking to a hypnotist and maybe getting somewhere along with that. Anyone have any suggestions what i'm doing

wrong

bushman3
09-09-2004, 04:57 PM
yo man...

no individual

can tell u were ur goin wrong and im no expert myself but im a little like u. i can get a girls attention but

keeping it is the hard part.

all my female friends love me coz i make them laugh, thats all i can advise u 2

do... not by telling them jokes but being light hearted and not afraid to take the piss out of urself (not to much

or ull be like a defeatest)

hope that will help a little bit and dont worry if u get rejected, all players

do!!!! :thumbsup:

bryanm
09-09-2004, 07:24 PM
act like you dont give a fuck if

you say something stupid who cares dont dwell on it and be quick to turn the convo elsewhere.The stuff youve been

read should be teaching you toget directly to the point in phone calls! Limit them to 5 mins or so

Always!!!

Now the key about girls is they love talking about themselves. Just keep asking questions and

comment on statements made bro.

Heres a little tip

You:hey Karren whats up
Her: Hello
dont

intruduce yourself until she asks
You: So I was thinking while running errands/Anything that sounds like your

busy and somewhat interesting about this really good sushi/Italian whatever place a good buddy of mine reccomends

says it was really good so and so dish when are you free?
pause for response
Her: Oh I dont know I have to

check my schedule ive been catching up with so much work/friends blah blah blah
You: Oh that sucks hows that

turning out?
Her: Well my boss is a dick and blah blah blah project due blah blah
You : Yah ive been there

Bosses suck
so anyway how was your day?
Her: Well other then work I went to the mall blah blah

blah
You:Cool i bet it looks (nice whatever she bought) Im expecting you to model it for me next time we bump

into each other
You: Well i have so and so off for lunch lets meet sometime in this comming week like thursday or

something around there
Her: Ok thursday sounds nice ive been in the mood for Italian my fav
You: great Ill run

into you/call you/details
Her: Ok
You: Well I Gotta get going I have to do so and so(another interesting thing

makes you sound better)make sure you end the convo first
Her:alright bye have a nice day
You:Yah you

to

Around 5 mins for this too the point a little interest shown in her day also
The date is probably a

different chapter in your book read up on that

The Key is to just ask simple questions about her day let her

lead and make follow up remarks the key is mystery about yourself try not too reveal that much until after a few

dates this way there is an aura of mystery that surrounds you and you still seem like a great guy even though she

did most of the talking.Later she finds out she doesnt know too much of who you are at all and is really

interested.Keep the Alpha male swagger about yourself and be polite yet cocky/funny to a degree.

Read more on

the books you have they give some good advice its just practicing that makes you better at it. And it takes a long

time to get good at it/ Or that one stupid chick you trusted that showed you the real way that 95% of girls are not

to be trusted. That one helped me not give a fuck and not nessecarily abuse chicks like most say(Your an asshole)

nope its just that you think because most guys do anything for you on the drop of a dime that i owe you

something.Get real and do something to actually earn my respect!!!

All in time daniel son

bryanm
09-09-2004, 07:27 PM
how old are you?

Gegogi
09-09-2004, 07:46 PM
If you're desparate, women will

smell you from 30 feet away and send you packing 95% of the time. The remaining 5% have a strong nurse or mother

instinct to defend the helpless and might toss a mercy fuk your way. Acting like you don't give a flickin' rat's

ass isn't a helpful act either. Women like men with a life, confidence and a genuine interest in them as a person.

I'd say give yourself some space to heal and get down with personal improvements: workout, educate yourself, buy

nice threads, style your hair, get a serious hobby, et al. You'll feel better, speak better and look better.

Chasing after women in clubs is a largely a waste of time. Screaming in a woman's ear in a dark cave just ain't

very enticing. Instead, join a community theater, tennis team, church choir, dance class, young republicans club

(!!), etc., and you'll find meeting women with common interests easier and more enjoyable.

lordcrazyd
09-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the advise, I'm

going to consider everyone advise and put it to good use. I'm going to focus more on them asking questions and such

and let them do the talking. Also i'm going to better myself. I already goto the gym that's a hobby of mine. I

might want to join some clubs or maybe some sports clubs. I haven't done any of those things in a very long time.

I'm 21 btw. I've been in 2 relationships both 2 yrs each. So i haven't had much other girl time on my hands. I do

regret giving these girls too much of my time.. Since they never turned out to be who i thought they were.. I was

always too nice and up there ass and now i'm all alone.. While they're riding someone elses cock now. Sorry i had

to vent.

lordcrazyd
09-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Also in past experience the

ones who have really really high interest levels in me are the ones that i don't even look at. They are not

necessarily bad looking some are pretty just the ones i never payed attention to at all or noticed. The ones i'm

really interested in i guess sense it and fall back

Canucky Guy
09-09-2004, 08:26 PM
The DYD School of Dating is a

good course, I'd say keep reading.

And whatever you do, act confident even if you're really not.

eric_pelletier_tw
09-09-2004, 09:44 PM
well cant be worst

than me ... [having no game..] im generaly good looking [160pds 5'7]

I do have a belly [ill be working on it !]

i have cavities on my two front teeth (the ones the show all the times..) i dont realy parfume often ... [never

actualy...] so im not too atractive but i still get looks ... i just cant do the "can i have you no?" thing ill

come around that [i lost that edge when i had around 8 when i moved & lost a girl i realy liked] im still waiting to

see if mones give me more looks... i realy need to work my subjects ...i get boring after 10 min talking to a girl

:P any hint ?

Friendly1
09-09-2004, 10:36 PM
i get

boring after 10 min talking to a girl :P any hint ?
Let the girl do more talking.

eric_pelletier_tw
09-10-2004, 08:43 PM
that is presicly what

i do but i got to figure out what to talk about after she told me her day , what she does in life & all that stuff

evry body knows besides me ...[music she likes & other stuff] streaching the convo you know...

Yoel
09-11-2004, 06:13 AM
Never talk about what either of you

do in your life. Whether it's work or school, it's most probably boring; dwell on that topics only if she brings

them up.
Focus on hobbies, funny things that happened and let the girl talk as much as she wants...you'll learn

what she likes and what she doesn't like and she'll know less of you (thus making you more mysterious: she'll

want to know you better). Moreover, if she talks about herself, you'll have more opportunities to tease her about

something.
And by all means, if you sense the conversation is getting boring, cut it off. Actually you should

learn to leave even before, while she's having a lot of fun; she'll want more of that. There's no use in

"stretching" the conversation, that sounds boring already.

Freakboy2000
09-11-2004, 06:55 AM
Although I really aggree

with BrianM's post, I think the only way to get good at talking to girls is to practice. I think the only thing

girls can pick up on better than those hormones you are wearing is the fear, self-doubt and slight desperation that

some people have when they talk to them. I think the only way to get rid of it is to build your confidence when

talking to members of the opposite sex.

Want to practice? Go out with your friends, and make up your mind

before hand " I'm not going to try to hook up with anyone tonight" From that point on, all your conversations will

have that much more sincerety because after all, you aren't trying to sleep with any of the girls you are talking

to.

I've found every.. and I mean EVERY relationship I've ever been in on accident and it usually was the

girl to initiate things. At least my my experience it never happens with some kind of smooth line in a bar or night

club, and lets face it.. do you REALLY want some girl who could get picked up with a nice smell and a cool

catchphrase?

eric_pelletier_tw
09-12-2004, 04:14 PM
"do you REALLY want

some girl who could get picked up with a nice smell and a cool catchphrase?"

YES!! it would help ! :P no realy

i m not going out too often (wallet problems)& im also not that type of guy who goes out evry night. Also about

letting the girl talk ... IT DOESENT WORK THAT WAY! evry tim ei even try to do that girls just awnser with short

concise phrases.Reducing the convo to a minimum ... but i do get look in the metro & stuff ... [& i must admit i go

out once in a while...]i got plenty of ocasions just too shy most of the time ...

Freakboy2000
09-12-2004, 08:19 PM

belgareth
09-12-2004, 08:28 PM
I don't

want to sound like I'm talking down on you at all. But I think with more experience you will find that most.. not

all.. but most of the girls who are worth spending more than 2 hours a night with are not the type of girls you can

pick up at a club.
You are absolutely right!

ManBeast
09-12-2004, 08:35 PM
Agreed freakboy, but sometimes

you just want 2 hours ;)

MB

CptKipling
09-13-2004, 05:12 AM
I don't

want to sound like I'm talking down on you at all. But I think with more experience you will find that most.. not

all.. but most of the girls who are worth spending more than 2 hours a night with are not the type of girls you can

pick up at a club.
I agree.

Sometimes you will get lucky, but generally a lot of the girls who go

clubbing are in it for the attention.

DCW
09-13-2004, 10:01 AM
Most of the success I have had with

mones have been on a one on one setting like a date.

I have had success at clubs but either I didn't follow

up or the vibe wasn't there anymore.

DCW

SwingerMD
09-13-2004, 10:41 AM
At least my my

experience it never happens with some kind of smooth line in a bar or night club, and lets face it.. do you REALLY

want some girl who could get picked up with a nice smell and a cool catchphrase?
It does with me, but it

is always the women using the the nice smell and cool catchphrase/smooth line . . . well . . . ok perhaps not all of

them were smooth, but it's the thought that counts. ;)

Holmes
09-13-2004, 12:28 PM
Sometimes you

will get lucky, but generally a lot of the girls who go clubbing are in it for the

attention.

Exactly.

lordcrazyd
09-13-2004, 01:54 PM
lets get back to the topic

guys..... HOw do i learn body language physcially without looking like a complete fool..

camusflage
09-13-2004, 02:10 PM
lets get back

to the topic guys..... HOw do i learn body language physcially without looking like a complete

fool..
Start with a few books.. There have been several topics out there detailing books, complete with

individual reviews. One book I believe I mentioned, while not strictly body language, is The Art of Speed Reading

People. This book provides context to body language. It gives you the tools you need to size up a person's MBTI

personality type and tailor the finer points of your communication with them.

Next up on your list is

experimental observation. Think of venues where people get together, both in groups and in meeting others. Bars,

restaurants, and malls are the obvious ones, but feel free to use any other place that meets the criteria. Watch

people. Study them with the same intensity and zeal a seven year old watches a bug in the jar (preferably without

scaring them.. bugs tend not to be freaked out by people staring at them). Learn to tell the dominant member of a

group, why they're dominant, and who resents that fact. Observe, infer, hypothesize, test. Scientific method with a

little thrown in to make up for what you can't know about your subjects simply by observing them.

With a bit

of background and some field work, you're ready to start experimenting on your own. Now's where you have to suck

it up and get out there. Meet people. Start talking to them. Use the same observational skills you developed in the

third person before now in the first person. Again, observe, hypothesize, test. It takes time, and there are times

it will be neither easy nor fun--especially during this stage. In the end though, the results will be well worth the

effort.

SwingerMD
09-13-2004, 02:25 PM
HOw do i learn body

language physcially without looking like a complete fool
You could go to clubs, coffee shops, places

where singles hang out . . . etc and watch interactions with other people. That's one way.

The other is to go

out there, do it (pratice), and just don't give a damn about looking foolish. It's risky but, sometime the best

way to learn is by doing. Remember there are plenty of women out there and pratice makes perfect. Who is the

bigger fool, the one that gives things a shot or the one that doesn't?

-SwingerMD