PDA

View Full Version : First time Chikara

dundio
09-09-2004, 04:35 PM
After using Chikara,

I think I like it better. It gave me the reactions I wanted.....Perception worked for me but the wrong type of

reaction I wanted.
I started out again, with a shower and sprayed 2 sprays of Chikara and rubbed my wrists around

in it. I decided to show up early for class. Another class was in session and I had to stand in the hall again. I

stopped across from a girl in my class, about a 7. Another girl in my class shows up, she looks around 30 and is

imo a 5. This 5 girl comes up to me and starts a conversation... I'm thinking the mones didn't effect her yet

because she just arrived. She explained to me about why she was missing Tuesday(I didn't notice..) and that she

should get someone's phone number from the class... but she couldn't build up the courage to ask me directly so I

didn't offer it. Class starts and the girl I'm interested in(we'll call her 8) sits next to me. I think because

her seat from Tuesday was taken by 5. We get into a discussion group. It was with the 5, another 5, the 7 and 8

girls. Nothing seemed to happen. They all seemed normal. Until I realized, I was giving off a "I'll keep to

myself" type of vibe. I started to talk and killed off that vibe. Half way through the class, the teacher starts

to talk. 8 couldn't sit still, she kept clicking her

penhttp://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/hammer.gif, twirling her

hairhttp://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/think.gif, and shaking her leg. After a few more

minutes, 8 and 7 were hiding behind their hair( I didn't know what this was about but thought it was a reaction

from the mones). They were looking at their desk and had their hair covering the part of the face that was facing

me(did you guys understand that? http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif). Class ended

and I walked up to 8 and asked her if we can walk together since we end up going the same direction. We are walking

and she couldn't stop talking. She always had something to say or bring up(which is very good, I got to know her a

lot better). We reached the corner where we would split and I asked to drive her home since she said it was

close(mentioned it in the conversation we had). She agreed and asked what I usually do after that class, then she

asked if I would like to go to lunch with her some time. I said yes and she went into her house.

Next class, I

went to early again. Stood outside and didn't notice much. Class went on normally... The sniffy girl sat behind

me again, and the cute girl sat behind her. Nothing out of the ordinary from the cute girl. The sniffy girl,

dropped something and I went to pick it up. Later on in the class, she dropped something else, I picked it up and

said "I don't know what I would do without you." I was shocked to hear that and gave off a small smile and brushed

it off. That one completely surprised me.... class ended and I went on my merry way...

I like chikara better

because it was easy to get a conversation going. Perception made it so that the 8 girl was intimidated by me. I

guess she'll need to get more confortable around me before I can use perception near her.

Question though...

should I use 1 spray of chikara + 1 spray of perception mones/scent on Tuesday(for more testing) or should I stick

with 2 of chikara... going to go to lunch with 8 girl so I can get to know her better etc....

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Question

though... should I use 1 spray of chikara + 1 spray of perception mones/scent on Tuesday(for more testing) or should

I stick with 2 of chikara... going to go to lunch with 8 girl so I can get to know her better etc....
Keep

using what has been working for you...

dundio
09-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Alright thanks, I'll keep with

the 2 sprays of chikara.

lordcrazyd
09-09-2004, 05:12 PM
i also find that spraying on

wrists and spreading it is alot better than when putting around my neck

bryanm
09-09-2004, 06:50 PM