PDA

View Full Version : just need a bit of advice

bushman3
09-09-2004, 04:19 PM
wassup

guys??

im just an amatuer when it comes to all this and i need a just a bit of help...

my goal is

very bluntly, to pick up women. not interested in doing better in business situations so;

wot would u say

would work the best (i know every1 is different but i need a general idea of what 2 buy) ppl have mentioned the edge

but i dont know how many drops, where to put the drops and then cover this with scent of eros (scented) but again,

how long does a packet last etc...

please post back and let me off the hook here guys

thanks bushman

:box:

dundio
09-09-2004, 04:39 PM
I would suggest Perception. It

gives you the "thats a hot guy" image to women. It is a spray and you just put it on like a colonge. I've only

tried it once and read about it a couple of times..so you should wait for the more experienced to answer you.

bushman3
09-09-2004, 04:43 PM
cheers dundio,

thats the

image im wanting to give off coz im quite a good looking guy, just 2 shy 2 approach women and when i do i balls up

my words etc. how many sprays of perception would u say?? does it smell or do i spray it then cover it with one of

my own fragrances??

bushman

dundio
09-09-2004, 04:53 PM
I'm not exactly sure how many

sprays. I've only used one spray. Perception comes in two bottles. One is the mones and the other is the cover

scent. You can use the mones and use your own cologne if you don't like the scent from perception. .. I personally

think they go hand-in-hand.

bushman3
09-09-2004, 05:00 PM
cool...

i will take ur

advice on board and i will also wait to hear others opinions, i mean im not in desperation yet.

thanks a lot

man

Bushman

Mtnjim
09-09-2004, 05:25 PM
OK! Here goes!

First, read

around the forum, you'll see lots of advice floating about. Second, provide some information about yourself. Are

you 18 or 80? 4'9" of 6'8" 98 lbs of 230 Lbs. You get the idea. Also about your personality??

:welcome: