PDA

View Full Version : First time perception

dundio
09-08-2004, 11:38 AM
Hello, I'm new

here and ordered perception and chikara. I've tried perception for a day and noticed a few things out of the

ordinary.
First a few things about myself. I'm 20, a college student, average build, fairly attractive and get

looks often enough without mones.

I started the day off by taking a shower. I applied one spray of mones and

scent onto my chest and rubbed it around with my wrists(one hour before class). There is one girl I'm interested

in and wanted to give myself a push in asking her out.
Normally without mones, she is comfortable around me and

tries to start conversations with me. In fact a few days ago, we were in a small discussion group with three other

girls. She was constantly talking to me and tried to keep the conversation going. The other girls tried to compete

for attention but couldn't keep up (this is without mones).
Back on track.... I walked into class normally and

sat at my usual seat, right next to the door. She usually sits next to me, but she sat one seat back from her normal

seat. I asked her if i could borrow a pen and she sounded very nervous. The only other notable thing that happened

with her was she kept clicking her pen. I didn't take notice to anyone else in the class.
My next class, I went

to early. I had to wait outside with others because there was still a class in session. As I entered the hall, I

walked by a girl that was sitting and noticed some glances from her out of the corner of my eye. Usually its normal

for me. I decide to stop directly across from her(it was a small hall, about 5-8 feet wide). She kept giving me

glances. Then she rested her chin on both of her hands(she is sitting with both knees bent). She looked cute in

that position. I couldn't keep still so I kept looking around and turned my head around a few times. She mirrored

me. Another girl walked by and took a big sniff, about 1 foot to my right. She wasn't facing me, but I did hear

the sniff sound. The door for class opened and being the gentleman that I am, I held the door for them. They

walked in and the first girl sat where I could see her out of the corner of my eye, the sniffing girl sat behind me.

Nothing else notable from the first girl besides a few glances. The sniffing girl took another big sniff and

became more chatty. She wasn't chatty with me but kept answering the teacher. I didn't show any type of body

language saying I was interested in talking. A few times, I would answer and sarcastically shout the wrong

answer(IMO not very funny and making myself look stupid). The people in my close proximity would laugh(again I

can't stressed how not funny it was). After class ended, I got up and saw several glances. That was the last

contact I had.

On a side note, I have a really good nose and I can smell things most people can't smell. Its

roughly 24+ hours since I applied perception and I can still smell it on my chest(yes I didn't take a shower yet

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/rasp.gif, after this post I will).

My over-all

impression of perception is lasts a really long time and seems to get the attention of certain ones I couldn't get

the attention of. It works well, but caused the girl I was interested in to almost freeze up from being too nervous

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/smilies/ls/sad.gif.

I'm going to try out chikara on

Thursday.

top_dawwgs
09-08-2004, 12:15 PM
yup. sounds right. I woulda

tried out the Chikara before the Perception for one reason. Chikara seems to make girls more comfortable... and

Perception is seen as causing more outgoing(possibly sexual) feelings. As you stated at the beginning of ur post...

the girl who normally sits right by you and talks to you and was being kinda nervouos.... thats probably because of

the Perception. Its possible she was overcome by them.... and possibly intimidated. Chikara really gets glances and

makes everyone seems so comfortable around you. Now... if you were to mix chikara and the perception i think ud have

a great combo. Try out the Chikara and let us know how it goes. Im curious anyways.

ManBeast
09-08-2004, 02:51 PM
The one time I tried perception

solo in a mixed crowd without the "intent" of getting sexual hits is the one time I had a major flip-out with it. I

tend to apply a tiny bit of SOE/m or just SOE with perception now for "everyday" type usage. Chikara has worked

great solo in everyday situations, but for me it is a very subtle product where the hits kinda sneak up on me.

Perception just gets these blatant hits really fast. Great post and keep us updated.

MB