PDA

View Full Version : Another Preception Hit

ready4lady
09-08-2004, 07:30 AM
Hey guys

i've been reading the posts about Perception and I saw one about someone saying that maybe some of the posts could

be made by BDC concepts employees to increase sales.

I have nothing to do with BDC Concepts but I did order

Perception a few weeks ago and I have posted comments on good possible hits that I have received.

Well after

reading posts on it this morning from other members, I decided to try I experiment since I know I'm wearing

perception today. There is this cutie that works with me she is 20 blonde green eyes thin and very hot. We are just

cool friends she has a boyfriend. Well when I saw her this morning I saw her by my desk and I said "smell me and

tell me what you think" so she did, then she said "oh yeah i like that it gets me hot" .....I could not believe that

comment! and of course we are friends so just to make sure I said " hahaha I'm serious what did you think? I'm

trying this new cologne and want to see if I should buy it or not" and then she said "buy it..it's

wonderful!!!"........I know this was a hit because the way she said "it makes me hot" it was real, she was not

trying to be funny or anything, I know her and I know she was being serious, so I know Perception works. thanks

again BDC Concepts!!

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 07:47 AM
that definetly sounds like a

hit to me!

ready4lady
09-08-2004, 07:50 AM
yes I belive it was too, i

had one spray of perception on chest and another spray on wrists and I also had a cover cologne

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 08:06 AM
what cover cologne did you

use?? i usaully wear Armani Mania.

ready4lady
09-08-2004, 08:27 AM
you probably dont know it but

it's called "curve"

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 08:33 AM
ive seen it, never used it

though... what would yo compare the smells of chakara and perception to?? are they musky smelling or what?

ready4lady
09-08-2004, 08:34 AM
i never had chikara so i

wouldnt know...i only have perception thats it...and i dont use the cover scent that came with it...i just use the

mones with curve

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 08:47 AM
what does the cover smell like?

are the mones totally scentless??

ready4lady
09-08-2004, 08:50 AM
the cover smlles nice...hard

to describe....the mones are scentless to me..smell just like alcohol

ManBeast
09-08-2004, 09:05 AM
I've heard the cover compared

to (but not identical to) "Aqua Di Gio" Before, I'm not sure what it is to be honest, but it's a nice clean, cool

smell. Nothing too cologn-y or perfum-y.

MB

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 09:22 AM
sounds good. one of my

favorite colognes is "touch" by burberry. it's also a nice clean smell.

real_wiseman
09-08-2004, 09:24 AM
How do you spray the

coverscent? I have read in several threads that the "time-release" effect of Perception is somewhat destroyed by

alcohol-based scents?

If you don't spray a coverscent directly on the spot where you sprayed Perception,

doesn't the 'mones "smell" of 'mones instead of the cover-scent?

// w

ready4lady
09-08-2004, 09:38 AM
i always spray the cover

scent first and then the mones on top of it

InternationalPlayboy
09-08-2004, 10:17 AM
ive

seen it, never used it though... what would yo compare the smells of chakara and perception to?? are they musky

smelling or what?

I would say Chikara is a nice musk, with a hint of vanilla when first sprayed on

(the beta batch, to me, had a hint of citrus more than vanilla). Chikara is my favorite product

here.*

Perception has a fresh, just showered smell, almost soapy. I really like it

myself.

I've heard the cover compared to (but not identical to) "Aqua Di Gio" Before,

I'm not sure what it is to be honest, but it's a nice clean, cool smell. Nothing too cologn-y or

perfum-y.

MB

Do you mean Perception? I haven't smelled Aqua, but I saw someone compare

Perception's scent to Victora's Secret "Very Sexy for Him 2," which I haven't smelled either but intend to sample

next month when I reach civilization.

*Not to say I don't love Pheros too. But I feel it's in a league of

its own as it's a natural product and of limited quantity.

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 10:53 AM
But I feel it's in a league of its own as it's a natural product and of limited quantity. which one is a

natural product and of limited quality??

InternationalPlayboy
09-08-2004, 11:08 AM
which one is a natural product and of limited

quality??

Pheros (http://love-scent.com/product_info.php/cPath/6/products_id/70)[colo

r=white]..........[/color]

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 11:21 AM
so does that have any 'human'

pheromones in it??