PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones around couples

bryanm
09-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Well ive been

experementin with pheromones lately mainly te gel some soe and chikara/perception are the few ive tried.

But

ive noticed that if i am wearing pheromones around friends (couples) they tend to be a lot more physical with each

other im thinking that its got to be the pheromones because when i observe them without pheros they are usually not

as physical around others.

This leads me to think how would females know who is the actual one wearing the

pheros if in close proximity with 2 or more males?

I myself havent had any strong hits with

pheros as of yet but ive only been testing for a few weeks i noticed little things such as the typical arm touch and

hair flipping mainly minor things like this. I also notice that the none products are the ones to make me feel good

when i smell them and perception when i am wearing tends to keep me kind of quiet and uneasy so to speak not

drasticly but a noticeably diffence in sence of ease

lifetransform
09-08-2004, 12:23 AM
Well ive

been experementin with pheromones lately mainly te gel some soe and chikara/perception are the few ive tried.

This leads me to think how would females know who is the actual one wearing the pheros if in close proximity with

2 or more males?

in my experience girls usually will attribute the mones to the more 'alpha'

male of the group. either more confident, better built or better looking. this is one of those rare occasions

where mones will actually backfire and sabotage the wearer. :blink:

koolking1
09-08-2004, 05:04 AM
Once long ago I was with

this woman on a date and was wearing mones. We went to the movies and the young female ticket taker went into this

sort of trance-like state when she took our tickets. She rationalized her feelings by saying to us: "You two are

such a lovely couple, I wish I was as happy as you both". Unfortunately, I wasn't too impressed with my date's

looks and had to listen to her for the remainder of the evening about "how we made a great pair". So, perhaps

people affected by the mones will rationalize their attraction with whatever suits their own needs/expectations in

any given moment.

ManBeast
09-08-2004, 06:29 AM
in my

experience girls usually will attribute the mones to the more 'alpha' male of the group. either more confident,

better built or better looking. this is one of those rare occasions where mones will actually backfire and sabotage

the wearer. :blink:
I find that very interesting. A couple weekends ago (August 28th) I went to a

friend's birthday party and It was me. The girl (I see her as my sister), another single girl, and four couples

whom I've seen and interacted with before I had `mones. Now I was neither the most alpha behaving/acting or the

best looking, but I had no problems with either of the single girls, and all of the "taken" girls were way more

friendly than the last few times we've hung out. So if anything, my experience here is the complete opposite of

this prediction. Even a couple of the guys were wayyyyy friendly and talky (not normal for them at all... hardass

types, LoL).

MB

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 08:01 AM
thats a good point, im sure

they cant tell if its you or not when the're across the room. im assuming the mones just activate them, and just

puts them in a differnt mood. and if they sense the mones, they are prabably just more attracted to whoever they

were atracted to before. i would think it would be important to get "close" to someone if there are alot of people

around so she knows who she is getting that scent off. also, its kinda like perfume, you dont have to be an inch

away from a girl to know she is wearing a nice perfume, your body subconciously knows what scents your getting from

certain individuals, within reason...

sikdogg
09-08-2004, 11:43 AM
When i'm with a group of people

(or in a club), i usually try to make my way to get close enough to each girl (that i'm interested in) so that they

get an imprint of my mones signature. This way they know where the mones are coming from and won't easily run off

with the first alpha that passes by. This has worked well for me...

belgareth
09-08-2004, 11:51 AM
I think it will depend a lot on

the envoronment and how much you are wearing. If you are wearing a lot with little ventilation you'll create a

cloud of mones that will make it hard to determine the source. If you keep the amounts small or are in an area with

good ventilation you have to be closer to your target but it will be much easier for others to get a good idea of

where the subconcious feelings are coming from.

top_dawwgs
09-08-2004, 12:09 PM
Good points guys... sounds

like you gotta get these girls alone before the real fun starts. So that way they know who is REALLY attracting

them. Make sure they know.... then they should be all yours if ur by their side.

sikdogg
09-08-2004, 04:11 PM
Yea... you just can't rely on

the mones to do all the work for you. You have to know how to approach and girl and be able to hold her attention.

Mones isn't a magic bullet where chicks will just take off their clothes and beg you to do them. What they do is

give you an edge and enhance whatever charisma you already have. The more game you have the better mones will work

for you.

Friendly1
09-09-2004, 10:42 PM
A few days ago, I was attending

a live presentation by two male actors who are younger than me. I stood at the back of the room. The girls

standing near me shifted their body positions and started glancing at me. One standing next to me mirrored my

stance, even after I changed position.

Not long afterward, several women positioned themselves so they could be

closer to me.

I think proximity is important. The women in the area may associate their sense of excitement

with the most "alpha" male they are aware of until you move closer and they realize that it is YOU who is making

them feel whatever it is they feel.

Star-A
09-10-2004, 05:31 AM
I agree but for me I need to go

until there's 4-5 feet between us and that's really hard if you are hunting in public places.

CptKipling
09-10-2004, 10:28 AM
This leads me

to think how would females know who is the actual one wearing the pheros if in close proximity with 2 or more

males?

The old "fill the role your pheros describe" problem. If you are consistantly not doing it, your

results will be considerably less than if you did.

Friendly1
09-10-2004, 11:51 AM
When in doubt, I move around.

The women who change position to face me are definitely interested.