PDA

View Full Version : Help for a newbie..

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 05:00 PM
Hi Masters,

I am a newbie and want to try the pheromone effect in my social life but i am very confused.There are lots of oils scents etc.

Which one would u recommend me first for quick and easy results.I have read the forums and have also heard about the awfull effects of \"PI\"

Is it also okey for me ? Or which one is best for me ; for an entry-level phero-lover :-)

Greetings

valherox.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 07:33 PM
Try the Jambat mix (as they call it). APC/NPA mixing 70% APC with 30% NPA. That seems to work for most of those that tried but not all. And watch out, it\'s powerful.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 10:41 PM
Standard reply for results you will notice alter ego + the edge or the edge or alter ego by itself you mentioned the oil based stuff AE is perfect to start with. It lacks the smell of primal instinct to and is up there in terms of potency and you also get three pheromones.

Lee
10-27-2001, 07:38 AM
I\'m a newbie myself. I think newbies in general should start with something like the edge or alter ego alone. I\'m still not sure if pheromones work for me yet since I\'ve only used excite wipes with no hits at all.

The jambat mix is great but it requires ALOT more money. You have to order a minimum of 2 products to get an affect. That\'s great for people who have worn pheros for awhile and it works for them but for someone new, it\'s a little to much.

I say buy one item and see if there is anything at all different. If there is, then make a combo and experiment. Results definately vary between people.