PDA

View Full Version : "new" EW for men

CollegeStudent
09-06-2004, 03:35 PM
Im

thinking about trying out the "New" EW on myself, since I have heard its no where near as 'toxic' :) I think its

1:100 diluted of the original "old" EW that I heard could peel paint. What do you think would be a good mixture of

this? I typically use 2-3 dabs of NPA with 6-12" of SOE and 1-2 drops WAGG. Thinking EW might give me the "I am

successful with women" aura.

I am 23, white male, 6'3" 'probably' non alpha male type. Thinking bout

maybe one TINY drop (by way of toothpick from the bottle) diluted with about 10 drops of TE and use maybe 2 drops of

that solution per day?

CollegeStudent
09-06-2004, 07:03 PM
:( no one?

Numanoid
09-08-2004, 07:33 AM
I haven't tried EW yet. It is

on my list of things to get though. I agree...I think a very small amount will go good with something like AE/m or

the Edge/m.

sonicbum
09-08-2004, 07:53 AM
that sounds like your REALLY

diluting it. is it really that strong?

CollegeStudent
09-08-2004, 04:01 PM
that

sounds like your REALLY diluting it. is it really that strong?
Well the "old" stuff I heard needed to be

diluted down at a rate of 1 drop per 400ml (bout the size of a coke can). Then use a few drops of that solution.

This "new" EW is 1:100 diluted of the old, so perhaps 1 drop per 4ml diluted would be a good start for the new

stuff.

CollegeStudent
09-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Ah hell, Im gonna throw it

in on my order of Perception. Ill let yall know what kinda results I get.

CptKipling
09-10-2004, 05:31 PM
that sounds

like your REALLY diluting it. is it really that strong?
The original was PURE copulin, no dilutant at

all.

As to the main question of the thread: Few conclusions were made regarding the use of copulins by men, so

any answers would be mostly guesswork.

Make sure you test each product first, so you can isolate what product

is causing what reactions.

CollegeStudent
09-10-2004, 05:40 PM
Yes I will try it out by

itself for a while to see what happens. I think this could be very powerful, kinda like when a coworker comes to

work and he just has the "laid last night" aura to him. Maybe not give that kinda aura but something like that.

CptKipling
09-10-2004, 05:59 PM
I take it you have read some of

the material on the various theories etc., interesting stuff.

p.s Do you work out or do some kind of sport? I

have noticed an affect (possibly a Test boost) when I apply a small amount of my EW dilute before activity, most

obviously when working out.

CollegeStudent
09-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Yes I go to the gym about

3 or 4 times a week. I WILL notice any affect on me as I know what my HR is after so amount of time on the

particular machine I work out on.

bjf
09-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Yes I will try

it out by itself for a while to see what happens. I think this could be very powerful, kinda like when a coworker

comes to work and he just has the "laid last night" aura to him. Maybe not give that kinda aura but something like

that.

I think this is what confuses people. Given the lack of success most have reported with cops,

I don't think they are any type of steal weapon. Might be okay to have them on at natural levels for cops on a

man.

Anyway, pheromones and cops all evoke unconscious reactions not predicated on rationalizing. I don't

think there is the logic that cops on a man means he just got laid. Rather, I think it means this man has a vagina

and is fertile.

CollegeStudent
09-10-2004, 06:11 PM
Rather, I

think it means this man has a vagina and is fertile.

LOL some women may like that.

bjf
09-10-2004, 06:17 PM
Yes they would!

DrSmellThis
09-10-2004, 10:14 PM
BTW, the only men's pheromone product anywhere with all the EW copulins (or any copulins, for that matter)

is Pheros. There is about 2/7 of a drop of the new EW in each 18ml bottle.

So it is a trace

amount of some very strong stuff, which is what my thinking from all our forum discussions back in the day arrived

at. At least three, if not more, of the 6 or 7 EW chemicals are produced by men too. So far we know of

no truly sex specific pheromone, in terms of production. So it is hopefully just enough to suggest a hint of

copulin, as part of the analog human musk profile; without at all suggesting you are a woman. I think it enhances

the profile, and rounds it out. BTW, I've never experienced any typical negative "male EW side effects" at that

dose, such as inciting jealousy. I think it's all about correct dosage.

CollegeStudent
09-10-2004, 11:43 PM
And I will be using

rediculously small amounts. Probably along the lines of 1 drop mixed to 100ml, then a drop or two of that solution

as an application.

CollegeStudent
09-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Got my new EW and made a

30:1 mix of TE:EW. This seems to be a descent amount, but after applying it and smelling it, looks like I should

have made it 40:1. I will use this mix up tho and see what happens. I would suggest only ONE drop. And put it

somewhere inconspicuous, like on your upper arm underneath your sleeve. Even with a cover if you whiff the

application area you can still smell stink. :) On the upper arm is the best place I can think of, even in intimate

situations. Or on the lower leg if you are wearing shorts.

I will comment on any results I see in a new

thread.

a.k.a.
09-14-2004, 07:24 AM
BTW, the only

men's pheromone product anywhere with all the EW copulins (or any copulins, for that matter) is

Pheros. There is about 2/7 of a drop of the new EW in each 18ml bottle.

Incredible. Is

EW the only male stimulant in Pheros?

DrSmellThis
09-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Incredible. Is

EW the only male stimulant in Pheros?Oh heck no! There was also a trace amount of NPA/W (the stinky

stuff), as well as some multi-analog-copulin-heavy essential oils; for example, valerian and cumin (cumin EO

contains some of the main copulins that makes pussies smell like pussy; things that aren't in EW. You can tell if

you open your cupboard and smell the spice carefully for a while) -- both every bit as "nasty" in high quality

concentration as EW! :D. So there's a staggering variety of copulins in there, more than has been assembled

anywhere (hence the "morning woody effect", I'd assume). The numerous natural musk ingredients all have a large

unisex component to them as well, meaning they stimulate both sexes. I put everything but the kitchen sink in it!

:thumbsup: