PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

SweetBrenda
09-06-2004, 11:59 AM
Dear Bruce, as member of your forum I have a suggestion for you. Please do

not take me as rude, I am not trying to tell you what to do or how to run your forum, just giving you a suggestion.

The forum is written in the English language, which I can read and speak and Spanish is my first language. What

would you think about the idea of translating your business into the Spanish language also. I know I already sent

you something once but I never heard anything about it again. This would give the Latin population a chance to learn

more about it also, which in turn, would maybe get more business for you. This is just a suggestion that I had in

mind a while back...
Sincerely,

Brenda

Bruce
09-06-2004, 01:19 PM
Brenda,

It is a good

suggestion. I think you can already click a language preference in your set up area, can't you? Of course the

posts themselves will not be translated, but the forum should be able to display the generic text in a number of

common languates. Check your User CP.

As I mentioned to you ealier, the shopping cart (not the forum) is set

up to handle multiple languages, but we need to plug in each and every product description *already translated* in

order for it to function and that is a lot of work to set up. Not only that, but we have been talking a lot lately

about the need to update the *english* product descriptions, and of course we need to get the English version more

or less in the ballpark before we start translating.

It is something I want to do at some point

though.

Bruce