PDA

View Full Version : mone buildup!!!!

luckyhorse
09-05-2004, 10:32 PM
here is something

really weird i find that i might not be able to wear pheremones daily as the buildup is pretty rapid with me for

example 2 days ago i had dihl with women and today using the same amount no hits whatsoever!!!! they even may be

less responsive than when i was not using pheremones i may have to leave this to a weekend thing anybody else

encountered this problem is there a simple solution i used perception +npa maybe i od???:think:

bjf
09-05-2004, 10:42 PM
<<even may be less responsive than

when i was not using pheremones>>

yea, because you had too much none on (buildup + fresh application at

ideal dose = too much none = less responsiveness than without pheromones at all)

metroman
09-06-2004, 07:51 AM
I definetely have buildup

issues, however through experience I have been able to determine an application regimen that suits me. I think

everybody goes through this process when they first start using mones. I go for the weekends & maybe once or twice

during the week using small amounts. But everyone has a different tolerance level & we all have to find out what

our own unique usage level is.

eric_pelletier_tw
09-06-2004, 12:13 PM
well usualy when i

dont shower for like 48 hours [hapense once in a while ] i get just about the amount needed to have DIHL but then i

feel dirty & hapens in the evning when im tired... [waitin for 'mones]

have you tried putting it on your

clothes ? this makes it ['mones] last longer becose it is less contaminated with your own 'mones,bacteria & stuff

[btw i dont know if 'mones are washable ...] seen it elsewhere....

you have to be carful in amouts you put on

also your natural 'mones will add to those 'mones