PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego or Perception? Similar or different?

hotrocks5
09-05-2004, 01:29 AM
I currently own AE, but I am curious about Perception. After looking at both products, I would like to

know if it would be worth it to buy Perception. There seems to be a similar pheromone content (with AE have just a

little bit more rone). AE is also more concentrated, I believe. As I understand it...

-The positives with

AE is that it is known as a consistent product, and it is well-documented in the forum since it has been around for

a while.

-The positives with Perception is the use of a water-based formula that is supposed to help the

mones last longer on the user. It also can be scentless or scented, as it comes with a seperate bottle of

fragrance.

So would Perception be a good buy if I already have AE? Do the differences of Perception make

it an entirely unique product compared to AE, or would it be like buying both TE and NPA?

oscar
09-05-2004, 03:54 AM
hotrocks5,

Perception actually has the higher percentage of A-Rone relative to TPC (Total Pheromone Content),

but both AE and Perception have the same overall .010% Rone content.

Here's how it breaks down:
Perception:

.010% A-None, .020% A-Nol, .010% A-Rone = .040%
Alter Ego : .020% A-None, .015% A-Nol, .010% A-Rone = .045%

Perception's Rone content amounts to 25% (1/4) of its TPC
while AE's Rone content amounts to 22% (2/9) of its

TPC.

AE is more concentrated, but comes in a smaller bottle than Perception, so if you look at the cost per

milligram of pheromones:

Alter Ego - 3.375mg in 7.5mL @$49.95 = $14.80 per milligram
Perception - 4.0mg in 10mL

@$39.95* = $10.00 per milligram

*The $39.95 is a "sale price" for Perception, but even when it goes up to its

regular price of $49.95 it will run only $12.50 per milligram of pheromones compared to AE's $14.80.

Unless

there's an unscented AE somewhere (at a reduced price) that I don't know about, I'd say that Perception would be

a good buy, especially right now while it's on sale. And the second atomizer of fragrance helps sweeten the deal.

As for concerns about redundancy, the Nol/None twist of Perception pretty much negates them. The differences

outweigh the similarities.

Oscar :)