PDA

View Full Version : Another Chikara hit

lordcrazyd
09-05-2004, 12:10 AM
Well went out

to this bar/club got alot of stares, One girl seemingly kept staring at me def DIHL anyway i'm learning all this

body language previous posters have put up. So i saw her flipping her hair and giving me eye contact. As soon as i

went up to her and dance with her not even a minute later we were making out on the dance floor. Amazing. .. I dunno

what it was but it was a instant attraction. She coulnd't stop laughing. Anyway i think i screwed up by asking too

much about the person she's seeing. I got her number anyway. It was quite amazing though.

Indigo
09-05-2004, 12:33 AM
Well went out to

this bar/club got alot of stares, One girl seemingly kept staring at me def DIHL anyway i'm learning all this body

language previous posters have put up. So i saw her flipping her hair and giving me eye contact. As soon as i went

up to her and dance with her not even a minute later we were making out on the dance floor. Amazing. .. I dunno what

it was but it was a instant attraction. She coulnd't stop laughing. Anyway i think i screwed up by asking too much

about the person she's seeing. I got her number anyway. It was quite amazing though.
Hallo,

how

much Chikara did you use?

Regards

Ingo

lordcrazyd
09-05-2004, 08:53 AM
2 sprays to the wrists one to

the neck. Uusualy i'll just spray it. This time i spread it around as much as i could. Great Results:run: