PDA

View Full Version : Coming down off the Heat OD

blkgost
09-04-2004, 09:07 PM
Well 2

nites ago I decided to go to a club wearing a nice heaping 7 spray dosage of TE Heat (TEH). I never tried an od

before so I did it that nite. No hits nothing. Friday I woke up took a good shower and applied 3 dabs of TEH (1 on

each side of neck, 1 on chest), and went to work. The new dishwasher was a little more sexually open with her

convo, which is always appreciated. Fast forward to today, I put 2 dabs (1 split behind each ear & 1 on adams

apple), and went out. Nothing all day....until I went to my favorite watering hole. Walked in and there was a

rather nice looking female at the end of the bar, and it just so happened that a buddy of mine was playing Golden

Tee right in the area she was sitting, so of course I went to say hi. At the time she was talking to a buddy of

her's (I later found out) and stopped mid conversation to hold about a good 4 sec gaze at me. So after saying hi

to my friend, I sat down at the opposite end of the bar and asked the bar keep if she worked there (which she did)

and said I hadn't met her yet. So being the smart girl she is, she goes down there and tells her I wanted to meet

her. Not more than 2 secs later she was in front of me introducing herself. I invited her for a drink and we

talked for at least an hour and 10 min straight. So I let her know I was leaving and prompts me to talking but

follow her to the front desk. Of course I oblige and she writes down her home number on a card and tells me to call

her if I come in there again and don't see her at work. I never even gave hint that I was at all interested in

getting her number, so I trying to decide if it was the pheros, the conversation, or the 3 cranberry and grey

goose's she had.

Anyway it was fun

blkgost
09-29-2004, 12:17 PM
well as a followup to my the post

above, I later found out the waitress actually was in full control and wanted to give me her number, and last nite I

got the best hit of all ;-). I went up to the bar again for some drinks (had on 2 dabs of TE Heat), and upon

getting there the waitress (hell I'll call her barb) was sitting at a table and flagged me over. Of course I went,

after a little bs.ing with some of the other staff, and one cute blonde customer. Sat down and we had a drink.

During our conversing, she got starry-eyed,touching pretty heavily, and commenting on how good I smell (Vera Wang +

TE). Apparently her food order never got placed to her co-workers so in mid-coversation she asked if I wanted to

grab some fast food and go back to my place for another drink (lucky for me I always keep a stash of 99 bannas in

the freezer :) ). Well after she finished eating the rest was history. Pretty nice nite

I'm

BlkGost....and I approved this message