PDA

View Full Version : perception+npa

luckyhorse
09-04-2004, 06:54 PM
well do i have a

story to tell about this powerful combo i applied one shot of perception to my neck and one shot of cover i also

applied one drop of npa to my wrists well today i had to go with the x-gf and change the house insurance into my

name well anyway to make a liong story short the meet and greet lady who looked in her early 30's completely was

trying too make a move on me as mty gf was busy with another rep this woman couldnt stop talking too me it was like

i had known her for 10 years she even told me she was married but she hopes i will bump into her again unbelievable

i contact never once took her eyes off me through our long conversation this percption+npa is pure dynamite!!!!!!

a little scary though that a chemical could have such an influence a definite 10+:thumbsup:

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Great feedback! We

love to hear these!

...but, the ultimate test is whether you got a better rate on your insurance too

;)

Bobby

Gegogi
09-04-2004, 07:32 PM
Stream of conciousness junkie

from the 60s? Holy tomato that was one massive sentence!

luckyhorse
09-04-2004, 07:43 PM
what????? you lost me!!!

canivaro
09-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Is there a specific age group

for which Perception works on the best? Is it good when it comes to getting the young chicks(late teen - 20s)?

luckyhorse
09-04-2004, 11:30 PM
i dont know man all i know i

have never experienced such a great response with women you should have seen what happened when i walked into future

shop the girl maybe late 20's had this smile and asked me if i needed help i said sure i'am looking for this

certain dvd she said i'll check normally this would be a routine thing for a salesperson to do but you should have

seen the smile she gave me!!!!! this is weird!!!! if i would have asked i guarantee i would have had a phone number

in 2 minutes!!!!! cant wait to test again perception+npa fluke???? no way!!!!