PDA

View Full Version : To WAGG or not to WAGG

DanTHEman
09-04-2004, 05:27 PM
Hey

all..

I've been doing quite a bit of research and reading on all the products in preparation for additional

purchases and testing. I already own Chikara, Perception and NPA (the NPA I got from another source before finding

this site) but I've seen some good comments here about WAGG.

Now, since I've had both negative and positive

responses on the other Pheromone products I have (especially the high -none ones), Perhaps because of too much of

the Alpha Male influence, I've been thinking about doin' the WAGG. The question is, should I go for WAGG or WAGG

-N?? http://forum..com/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

I'm already a pretty

easy going and friendly guy and don't want to over-do it on the 'nice' factor (if that is possible), so I'm

thinking on going with the WAGG -N, but doesn't it then end up defeating the purpose of the WAGG formula in the

first place and end up similar to Perception, and or some of the other none-heavy products??

http://forum..com/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif

So, To WAGG or not to WAGG? Or

WAGG -N for that matter? What say ye? I also just noticed that WAGG is no longer of the product list. Is it

because it's just out of stock, or is WAGG -N replacing it?

Oh, and one last question if I may.. Is WAGG to be

used for mixing with other colognes like NPA, or to 'dab' on by itself and perhaps spray regular cologne near

by?

-Dan-

belgareth
09-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Go with the plain WAGG. That

way, you can mix it with TE or AE.

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-04-2004, 05:55 PM
I feel like I've been

robbed! :blink:

DanTHEman
09-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Oops. Sorry about that.. It

was unintentional.. LOL :D

Zeus
09-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Id go with the WAGG alone. Then you

have somthing that is pretty much NOL so you can add it in whatever doses you want. Does WAGG have any secret

ingredients? Sry im too lazy to look right now its past 1:00 AM.

Im pretty sure if you go VERY high on the nol

and naturally act like a super nice guy than ur gunna get stuck in Let's Just Be Friends Zone unless ur dam hot

(with pheros of course :) )

Hmmm.... How do you have so many points but so few posts ? Hmm... If you

wouldnt mind sharing your secrets...

DanTHEman
09-06-2004, 05:31 AM
Not sure about the points

Zeus, I never really paid much attention to it but I do see where we both joined at about the same time and I with 4

posts have more points than you with 38 posts.

I do see a 'donate' link nearby your posts, so I'm guessing

that people just donate based on whether they like what they read or not. I wonder also if you get points based on

how much you spend at Love-Scent? Hmmm?? Probably just the 'donate' link..

DanTHEman
09-06-2004, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the input so far.

Anyone that can provide more feedback on WAGG or WAGG -n and that can answer my questions (above), pls feel free..

:)

bjf
09-06-2004, 10:17 AM
get wagg, and experiment with it in

combo with your none products. And think about taking the dropper top off and dabbing it.

SweetBrenda
09-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Thanks for

the input so far. Anyone that can provide more feedback on WAGG or WAGG -n and that can answer my questions (above),

pls feel free.. :)I don't know a thing about to wagg or not to wagg...LOL but I'm glad the

guys are here to give you some good feedback :thumbsup:

Dan, Welcome to the Forum

btw..

Zeus
09-06-2004, 01:36 PM
Wheres my welcome :(

I got a

complaint from a moderator telling me that i should research what i say more closly and that i was wrong about there

being NOL in WAGG. Now im really confused. Whats in WAGG? Is it just secret ingredients? (Thats a question not an

opinion)

Hey, i made a smily just by typing it in, i came to the conclusion you couldnt do that.. Oh i see... if

you click on more it gives you the correct things to type in, i was typing the wrong shortcuts

DanTHEman
09-06-2004, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome

Sweet Brenda! :wub:

Woo hooo.. Check it out guys, pheromones actually even work while online!! I just got a HIT

from SweetBrenda !!... Tontal come-on and DITHL look.. (Just kidding) LOL

Anyway, I'll be placing a post soon

with all my findings and observations while using Chikara, NPA and Perception. I have lots of good coments, but

wanted to hold off until I had more time to 'play' and fully test just to keep myself from Jumping the gun and

placing comments without taking into account all of the contributing factors, etc. I also have not yet tried

combining NPA/Chikara, etc. so I want to take some time to do so.

For the past 4 days I've been stuck with

family mostly (due to Hurricane Francis) and not a social situation that lends itself to 'pherotesting' so I've

not had time for a while to do much of that. I'll be doing further 'field-tests' throughout the rest of this week

and during the weekend. I have a couple of test-subjects I have not tested with yet.. :)

Zeus
09-06-2004, 01:41 PM
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Aww, ur down

in Florida right now. Bummer. Mabe yul have to seek shelter in the nearby nudist colony of hot chicks under 30 only.

:thumbsup: Dam those nudist colonies of old people are nasty!!!

SweetBrenda
09-06-2004, 02:59 PM
:LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

Aww, ur down in Florida right now. Bummer. Mabe yul have to seek shelter in the nearby nudist colony of

hot chicks under 30 only. :thumbsup: Dam those nudist colonies of old people are nasty!!!Hi and

welcome to the Forum Zeus.

Never been to any nudist colonies but what's wrong with woman

over 30?
:think: hmmmm

God! I swear I felt old by just reading your

post lol...

Yes I'm 30 btw.

CollegeStudent
09-06-2004, 03:27 PM
I would definately go with

regular WAGG over WAGG-N as it gives you more options for mixes. If one day you absolutely didnt want to wear any

none you couldnt do that with WAGG-N. Just makes sense.

DanTHEman
09-06-2004, 03:31 PM
I would

definately go with regular WAGG over WAGG-N as it gives you more options for mixes. If one day you absolutely didnt

want to wear any none you couldnt do that with WAGG-N. Just makes sense.
Excellent point.. I agree as do

others based on previous comments.. Thanks everyone! The next quetion is.. Where did WAGG go? I only see WAGG -N

on the product listing.. :(

DanTHEman
09-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Never been to any nudist colonies but what's wrong with woman over 30?

:think: hmmmm

God! I swear I felt old by just reading your post

lol...

Yes I'm 30 btw.
Nudist colony? Me neither. Not purposely anyway.

Though there's lots of hot babes (sorry, I mean to say Ladies) in Miami Beach that tend to go topless. I've was

walking down the beach one time a year or so ago and suddenly found myself sorrounded by topless babes (Ladies..

lol) which caught me by surprise... I later foud it was common for that part of the beach. Not being much of a

boob man myself (A nice smile, pretty eyes, healthy hair and body and most of all a nice BUTT gets my attention) I

was pleasantly surprised, but didn't think much of it.

Oh, and I agree.. There's nothing wrong with a woman

over 30!!! :D

belgareth
09-06-2004, 04:59 PM
Excellent

point.. I agree as do others based on previous comments.. Thanks everyone! The next quetion is.. Where did WAGG go?

I only see WAGG -N on the product listing.. :(
If they are out of stock it disapears from the site. When

they have more it will reappear

Zeus
09-07-2004, 05:08 PM
U misunderstood my post :(

Before i wrote that i was talking about how women 30 and under all go for rone more than none but around thirty

they all start goin head on for the none. Theres nuthin wrong with chicks that are 30 and up. There are tons of hot

chicks that are over 30!

I was reffering to nudist colonies of people in their 60's and 70's cause their all

like rinkly and stuff. Sry if im dissin on ur mom and dad living there but its true...

DanTHEman
09-18-2004, 10:18 AM
Hey all. Just a

question about WAGG. The usage instructions on the lable say "Apply 1 to 2 drops to clothing". Any idea why 'to

clothing' and not skin? Also, any WAGG users try otherwise? I'd like to get some more feedback on WAGG usage.

Thanks.

CollegeStudent
09-18-2004, 10:23 AM
Hey all.

Just a question about WAGG. The usage instructions on the lable say "Apply 1 to 2 drops to clothing". Any idea why

'to clothing' and not skin? Also, any WAGG users try otherwise? I'd like to get some more feedback on WAGG

usage. Thanks.
I almost ALWAYS apply it to my forearm. Two drops then rub two forearms together. Not

sure why it recommends apply to clothing. It may be because the heat from your arm makes it "run out" quicker, as I

usually cant smell the WAGG on my arm anymore after about 6 hours. Perhaps clothing app would last longer but be a

slower release.

Zeus
09-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Do you have WAGG with -NONE or just

normal WAGG? I dont see why they stopped selling the normal WAGG? Mabe they just ran out?

Oh, and nobody

answered my question... I always thought that the original WAGG was mostly nol but some moderator said i was wrong

... so what is in WAGG wo/none.

DanTHEman
09-18-2004, 10:31 AM
Do you have WAGG

with -NONE or just normal WAGG? I dont see why they stopped selling the normal WAGG? Mabe they just ran

out?I got regualr WAGG to use with my high -none products that I already have (NPA, etc). They don't have

it right now though, they are currently out of stock.

As far as the content of WAGG or WAGG-N, I'm not sure of

the content in either and would be interested in finding out as well.. Anyone know?

CollegeStudent
09-18-2004, 10:43 AM
I got

regualr WAGG to use with my high -none products that I already have (NPA, etc). They don't have it right now

though, they are currently out of stock.

As far as the content of WAGG or WAGG-N, I'm not sure of the

content in either and would be interested in finding out as well.. Anyone know?
AFAIK WAGG and WAGG-N

(other than the none) have secret ingredients in it. I dont think they have released its contents. I might be

wrong tho.

Mrt89
09-18-2004, 11:09 AM
Wagg does not contain Nol. It

contains other mones that have not been released to us. If you want a Nol product, look at SOE.

InternationalPlayboy
09-18-2004, 08:21 PM
Hey

all. Just a question about WAGG. The usage instructions on the lable say "Apply 1 to 2 drops to clothing". Any

idea why 'to clothing' and not skin? Also, any WAGG users try otherwise? I'd like to get some more feedback on

WAGG usage. Thanks.

I usually apply WAGG behind the ears or along the collarbone. Sometimes I'll

put a dab in my moustach if I want it to affect my attitude. I wear it there sometimes to meditate.

As for

applying it on the clothes, I think I saw someone speculate here a while back that maybe the manufacturer recommends

that to avoid potential lawsuits from puting untested chemicals directly on the skin.

DrSmellThis
09-18-2004, 08:35 PM
As for applying it on the clothes, I think I saw someone speculate here a while back that maybe the manufacturer

recommends that to avoid potential lawsuits from puting untested chemicals directly on the skin.That may

have been me. :) It will be nice when WAGG and A1 arrive in stock. Until then none of us are going to come across

as nice guys. ;)