PDA

View Full Version : Another leaky Chikara

bryanm
09-04-2004, 04:37 PM
I had the same

problem with the leaking Chikara except almost half of my bottle had leaked I received it yesterday and really like

the smell but it sucks that half of it is already gone PM me or let me know some how if you do decide to do some

coupons or something similar that would be great thanks again for excellent customer service!!!!!

Bruce
09-06-2004, 03:19 PM
Bryanm,

I will definitely

make good on these and any leakies. If you lost half, I can give you another half off coupon if you want some more.

I can also refund half of what you already paid for this last one if you prefer. Email me

at:
bruce@etc.etc.etc

Sorry about that. Who would have thunk those killer tops would

leak?
Bruce

bryanm
09-07-2004, 01:38 PM
No problem thanks again I really

like the smell so i will probably go about getting the coupon but is this the real email adress or is it

Pancho1188
09-07-2004, 02:14 PM
Alert: Moderators or

whoever

Hey, bryanm. It is at love-scent.com but bots or spam people or whatever take e-mail addresses from

websites and use them for spam...so Bruce refrains from writing it out so people don't spam him...I was going to

tell you or a moderator to take off that e-mail address, but you didn't put in the hyphen so I don't think it'll

work...Mods or Bruce, any comments?

Bruce
09-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Like Pancho says. Bryan, just add a

dash between the love and the scent and you have it.

Thanks Pancho,
Bruce

bheliom
09-07-2004, 08:11 PM
are most of the new bottles

leaking or just a small % of them? The reason I ask is I want to order a bottle, but it will have a fairly long way

to travel.

Bruce
09-08-2004, 07:22 AM
Bhel,

They are not all

leaking of course, but I will take a wild guess that about 5% leak at least a little, which is not good. Maybe

half of those will require a partial refund, but we will make that up to you if you want to order.

Bruce