PDA

View Full Version : truely amazing

GpOiRmDpO
09-04-2004, 02:39 PM
All i can say is

wow.. I just got my perception today.. I applied a little less than a squirt on my chest and rubbed it into my neck

and then half a spray onto my wrist and rubbed it in.. I went to go pick up my schedual at old navy, and didnt

notice anything out of the ordinary.. I walked out and went over to best buy, and walked around a bit and looked at

some cds, when this girl walked past me and then she did a 180 like iv never seen and walked to me and said.. you

are so hot!, let me give you my number... and.. we can go out sometime. and of course i gave it to her.. I was in

awe.. i didnt think i would get a big hit like this my first 10 min. or wearing it. after i went to best buy i went

to the mall to look around a bit and this group of girls were walking behind me and giggling, one said, should i ask

him. then another says, no! u have a boyfriend.. she never did end up saying anything but i found it funny. after

going to the mall, I called up a girl(friend) of min and hung out at her place for a little while, she was deff.

acting different i would say.. she talked more than she ever has towards me.. she couldnt keep still, she was always

putting lotion on her self and wanting me to smell it.. she kept eye contact with me more than usual, along with

some other signs.. but anyways i thought it would share my expereince so far though the day. All i have to say is

this product is truley amazing.. You have got you a lifetime customer as far as i am concerned. Cheers

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-04-2004, 07:12 PM
It's feedback like

this that keeps BDC Concepts moving forward with innovative products! Thank you!

Bobby

happyman
09-04-2004, 08:53 PM
I am saying this without being

rude or overly pecimistic.
I do not want to come off too skeptical. But I must admit,....I am.
A girl who you

have never seen before. From who you and her don't know each other from Adam walks by you in a department store,

turns around, and tells you "You are so hot. Here's my number so we can go out some time". Within 5 seconds of her

seeing you, you had a her number and a date all by her doing with no questions asked? Are you telling us there was

no introduction, or small talk leading up to this? How about an exchange of names, a smile, something?

Maybe you could elaborate on
how this

situation took place.
Happyman

GpOiRmDpO
09-04-2004, 09:58 PM
Sorry i might have come on a

little too fast on that one and worded it a little bit wrong... but it basically went just like that yes.. i was

looking at a cd, and she walks past me(she is with her friend) and she turns around real quick and smiles at me and

comes up and says hey can i have your number, cuz i think ur really hot. Then she told me her name and i told her

mine.. and i asked her if she was from around here and she said yes. then she put my number in her phone. Then i had

to go. And she goes, well i will give you a call sometime this week and we will hang out. So, it went just like

that. I was completely suprised myself.. no doubt

Traggard
09-04-2004, 11:36 PM
Note to pheromone producers: Please refrain from making up posts.
You may increase sales in the short run,

but the gap between the
expectations on pheromones and the real effect will damage you in the long run.
I have

used pheromones for 2+ years and I know that pheromones
does have an effect, but the effect describe above has

nothing to do
with reality.

GpOiRmDpO
09-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Im really not making this up..

but if you want to be that way.. go right ahead.. i dont really have to post anything anymore.. I just thought i

would share what happend.. I know it sounds not real, but it really did happen... maybe it didnt have all to do with

the mones but she really did come up to me and say that.. anyways.. i dont want to argue with people about what

happend and what didnt so im going to stop here..

luckyhorse
09-04-2004, 11:47 PM
i agree these stories do

sound a little outlandish but as a true user [newuser] i can testify strangely enough they do work attitude does

play a role though consider it like the patch to quit smoking it gives you an edge you never had before but you must

apply it in a positive manner to acheive the desired result!!!! you can lead a horse to drink but you cant make it

drink the water!

GpOiRmDpO
09-04-2004, 11:50 PM
I agree with this guy. But

okay, i know it sounded kind of fake because of the way i said it.. but let me tell you.. the product does work in

its own way.. and it does give an edge and does give a big boost, most of all i think it gives me more confidence

and i can talk to people better.. thats whats most important to me about it. i mean hell, maybe it was just a

coinsadence today with that girl, i will never know...

luckyhorse
09-05-2004, 12:08 AM
no coincidence here !!! but i

do think there are on days and off days!!!! applying too much is bad !!!! mixing product in small doses is good!!!

last night i applied chikira+ perception+ npa hoping the combo would send the chicks spinning guess what??? no

hits!!! and no reactions!!!! way to much mone i guess??? 2 products combined is the way to go!!

GpOiRmDpO
09-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Exactly.. small doses is the

key i believe. I will be purchasing some chikara and maybe a few gel packs to go along with the perception later

on.. but for now I am going to stick with my 1 spray on the upper chest and half a spray on my wrist while rubbing

it in my neck. that seems to be a well spread dose.

luckyhorse
09-05-2004, 12:25 AM
yeah i really think that

amounts will vary per individual i mean lets face it we all have active pheremones in us and some have more than

others so application amounts will tend to vary!!! find what works and stick with it if you have a day that doesnt

work dont give up continue and see what happens i wonder whether our bodies grow used to the pheremones and it takes

more over time to acheive results or that may not factor in at all?:think:

Fuse
09-05-2004, 12:37 AM
haha yeah, definitly sounds a bit

unbelievable. But I guess it could happen depending on the effects the mones have on the girl.

luckyhorse
09-05-2004, 01:00 AM
cool laugh!!! i know when

first took the chance on this i thought it was crazy but i heard over the years about pheremones in the news and

such so i thought wtf!!!! i'll give it a try the price is costly!!!! some colognes at the store cost less and are

awesome but do not contain pheremone well when my little bottle arrived npa was my first purchase i instantly

thought i got riiped off!!!!!! YOU MUTHERRRS!!!! but i did not realize the power that was in the bottle[these things

do work] and thinkl about it when you see an ugly guy with a hot broad whats the first thing you think??? he's got

money???? wrong??? maybe but there are to many of these guys out there with hot chicks on there arm what i think is

they have a very high pheremone level along with a great attitude you realize this is all specul;ation just my 2

cents worth!!!

Fuse
09-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Well hot chicks wouldn't even give

me a second look in high school. Since I've been wearing pheromones, everything has totally changed. I can't live

without them now. I'll be using pheromones for the rest of my life. I even introduced them to my friend and he was

amazed at the attention he was getting. And this kid isn't impressed by much. He'll be buying a bottle of Chikara

sometime this week.

Pheromones are fun. They work wonders for me. And trust me, I aint that

pretty!

Back to the topic. I don't think Bobby made that post up himself. According the website, Perception

is the #2 best seller. So he has no reason to make a post up like that.

slick
09-05-2004, 04:01 AM
Gpoirmdpo, what would u rate

yourself your level of actractiveness out of ten?

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-05-2004, 06:16 AM
when this

girl walked past me and then she did a 180 like iv never seen and walked to me and said.. you are so hot!, let me

give you my number...
Well, this doesn't sound like the truth... it seems like a testimony in a scam

site. :think:

But perhaps this user was just overreacting...

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-05-2004, 07:04 AM
Note

to pheromone producers: Please refrain from making up posts.
You may increase sales in the short run, but the

gap between the
expectations on pheromones and the real effect will damage you in the long run.
I have used

pheromones for 2+ years and I know that pheromones
does have an effect, but the effect describe above has

nothing to do
with reality.
Your statement implies that BDC Concepts, the manufacturer of the product

the guest is offering feedback on, has somehow spammed the board with false reporting.

As President of the

company I am personally offended. We will never spam the board with false feedback and have actually tried to get

users to give information on the claims that we make such as extended release and ease of removal. I have said

several times on this board that relaying the hits is very subjective...

Now, the moderators of this board

can check IP's and can verify that GpOiRmDpO is not a BDC employee spamming the site. I ask that the moderators

check the IP's and verify.

Bobby

oscar
09-05-2004, 07:25 AM
I've checked and there are no

common links via IP's between GpOiRmDpO and any of the manufacturers of pheromone products who are members of this

forum.

Oscar :)

metroman
09-05-2004, 08:01 AM
It does sound a little over the

top, but if he's a good looking young guy, I can see it happening. I think some of the younger women are more

aggressive in their approach if they see a guy they think is "hot".

oscar
09-05-2004, 08:07 AM
Traggard,

Scepticism is welcome

on this forum. Calling a forum member a liar and implying that other members who are product maufacturers are frauds

is most definitely NOT welcome.

I've read your past posts (yeah, ALL of them ;) ) and in my opinion the reason

that pheromones may have been a failed experiment for you could be due to shortcomings in your presentation of

yourself rather than problems with the products.

You can choose to believe user's posts or not. You can

express your doubts as did others. When you choose to attempt to be "sensational" by throwing accusations around,

you are essentially asking to be shown the door.

Oscar
Love-Scent Forums

top_dawwgs
09-05-2004, 08:10 AM
I donno dude. I can see this

happening. I already posted this earlier, but i Have had Chikara for less then a week. Im not a great looking guy by

any means. I was in a convenient store.... and some hot chick almost broke her neck to look back at me also.

Obviously, after she got that wiff! When she walked by again, she rubbed up against my shoulder and had that nice

smile. It was the look. I didnt get a number by any means, actually i kinda blanked. I didnt know what to say. I was

just happy to see this effect. These Mones are awesome.

bjf
09-05-2004, 08:18 AM
I think this is a simple case of an

outgoing girl who has a lot of confidence.

It is unlikely he will run into such a special girl like

that again.

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-05-2004, 08:30 AM
Most probably he

overreacted... I really can't imagine a girl stopping just to say "you are so hot!, let me give you my number"...

come on... sure it ain't impossible but it's unlikely to happen... it's not just a deep or intense stare/smile

(as top_dawwgs saw)... :think:

I understand why Traggar said that. It happens that the testimonies in many scam

sites are like that... I mean, they include expressions like those used by GpOiRmDpO.

:blink:

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-05-2004, 08:38 AM
I know what you

mean...but, at least give me some credit. If I were to spam a board I'd at least make sure to have them begin each

sentence with a capital letter and end with a single period. ;)

But, it's not the form that counts but

rather the content. He had a successful hit with Perception and that is what matters.

Bobby

top_dawwgs
09-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Pheromones are a huge

confidence boost. It seems like it almost breaks the ice, or open the door for you. Once that happens, you gotta

know how to impress on ur own. Pheromones give you the confidence, while you must provide the excitement(yeah i

think thats the word im lookin for)

lordcrazyd
09-05-2004, 08:58 AM
i don't think his post is

bullshit because even tho it hasn't happened to the extent like that to me. I have had girls approach me in a

similar matter, before wearing mones. Give the guy some credit. If anyone wanted to lie they would. I believe his

story. Its just not something you make up for no reason. I'm sure most of it is true

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-05-2004, 09:06 AM
I'm

sure most of it is true
As I said, he just probably overreacted a bit... :box:

top_dawwgs
09-05-2004, 09:09 AM
I dont think

hes making it up. Theres really no way to tell, but if he is,it makes no sense to tell us such bull. Now if it

really did happen..... more power to him. I wouldnt count on that happening all the time. Sounds like a rare

occasion.

Fuse
09-05-2004, 09:19 AM
Like I said before, the girl was

probably really outgoing. I will say this. Feedback like this wouldn't draw me into the purchasing the product. If

it did happen, that's great! I hope to see more feedback from on Perception in the near future. I haven't

purchased Perception yet, because I'm waiting for A1. I could be waiting awhile.

marvin
09-05-2004, 09:33 AM
What is this new stuff you all

are talking about? By the way, nice to be back... till tomorro anyway.

Bart

GpOiRmDpO
09-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Hey guys thanks for the

feedback. Oh, and the one that asked me to rate myself out of 10? Well from what other people tell me all the time,

I would say an 8.5 to 9 out of 10. I mean.. girls tell me im hot alot. By the way I'm not conceeded to the least..

not at all. Anyways.. back to the mones. I appreciate all you who believe in my story because yes it really did

happen. Yes, maybe that chick was really outgoing and was desperate for someone lol. Who knows, but I was kind of

shocked that it did happen, because i didnt think the mones would do THAT, I would always think they just helped a

little bit. But from what happend all day yesterday.. it was pretty incredible to say the least.. maybe I just got

lucky. We will see how things go today at work. :thumbsup:

oscar
09-05-2004, 10:10 AM
GpOiRmDpO,

I don't find your

post to be difficult to believe at all. I've been using Perception for about three weeks now. In addition to the

many hits that I can credit myself for helping bring about, I've had two "out of the blue" approaches by young

women who have come up to me to HIT ON ME!

These were both attractive girls in their early twenties, which is

why I feel that my experiences may be even more unbelievable than yours. While neither said "You're so hot..." or

anything quite that blatant, these were unmistakeable pickup approaches.

I've got a full head of hair, but

it's totally white. I'm 6'0" and weigh @260 pounds, and while I'd like to TELL you that it is, very little of

that is muscle. I'll be 50 years old very soon.
The fact that fit, attractive, young women less than half my age

are seeking me out is absolutely bizarre to me.
It's a curse! ;)

If I had started a thread and posted EITHER

ONE of these encounters in detail, I probably would have been accused of being a fraud too. I'm glad for the

opportunity to slip them in here.

top_dawwgs
09-05-2004, 10:27 AM
I wanna now more about

this A 1 your all talking about.

metroman
09-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Gotta love all those outgoing

HOT women out there!!! :) :)

I was watching a stupid movie last night called "The Big Bounce"...anyway on one

of the DVD Extra things on it they were interviewing the awesome drop dead gorgeous female lead,which is one of the

main reasons I watched this flick, and they asked her what it was like having to have so many kiss scenes with the

male lead Owen Wilson...and she said she loved it because he "smells great"!!!

belgareth
09-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Although it isn't Perception

alone, I'll have to go along with Oscar about some of the really strange things that happen to even us old guys

while using mones. The hits are solid from young women, late twenty something seems to be the most common for me.

I'm just a few years younger than Oscar, shorter, balder. slimmer and still have a few cherished dark hairs but am

often startled by the young women that approach me. Not that I am complaining, it great for the old ego.

While

at the mall a few days ago a young woman in one of the kiosks literally began to fan herself while she tried to keep

me from moving on, she had begun to perspire! She not only offered me her phone number but also suggested times to

call her when she would be sure to be home.

There are probably some exagerations posted here but don't

completely discount even the wildest stories.

GpOiRmDpO
09-05-2004, 12:12 PM
I just applied some more mones

on, i really love the smell of them and the scent (perception), like it just makes me feel really good to wear them,

i feel like somthing is missing when i dont wear them. and when i do, i feel full of confidence and just over all

goodness... does anyone else think this?? its almost like the mones affect me in a way sort of.. i dont know.. just

a thought

Fuse
09-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Now we have the veterans posting

their wild Perception experiences. This is very encouraging, as this will be my next mone purchase. I'm doing so

well with Chikara right now that I don't think I need any more mones for awhile. But I always come back for more.

Good hit reports, guys.

top_dawwgs
09-05-2004, 12:17 PM
I have chikara

now.... and Id like to purchase either Perception to go with it.... or else TE. Still debating. But i believe these

are 3 very good products. God i love this site. Its like the best hidden secret on the Net. Im glad im in on it and

as far as my friends would go, Id hope they never find the site just so they wonder why these women are so crazy

over an average Joe lol. So what you think.... Perception or TE?

belgareth
09-05-2004, 12:20 PM
Now we have the

veterans posting their wild Perception experiences. This is very encouraging, as this will be my next mone purchase.

I'm doing so well with Chikara right now that I don't think I need any more mones for awhile. But I always come

back for more. Good hit reports, guys.
Chikara has been my preferred mone since it came out. Mnay great

hits, especially with a small amount of TE.

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-05-2004, 12:38 PM
GpOiRmDpO,

I don't find your post to be difficult to believe at all. I've been using Perception for about three weeks now.

In addition to the many hits that I can credit myself for helping bring about, I've had two "out of the blue"

approaches by young women who have come up to me to HIT ON ME!

These were both attractive girls in their early

twenties, which is why I feel that my experiences may be even more unbelievable than yours. While neither said

"You're so hot..." or anything quite that blatant, these were unmistakeable pickup approaches.

I've got a

full head of hair, but it's totally white. I'm 6'0" and weigh @260 pounds, and while I'd like to TELL you that

it is, very little of that is muscle. I'll be 50 years old very soon.
The fact that fit, attractive, young women

less than half my age are seeking me out is absolutely bizarre to me.
It's a curse! ;)

If I had started a

thread and posted EITHER ONE of these encounters in detail, I probably would have been accused of being a fraud too.

I'm glad for the opportunity to slip them in here.

Oscar, I'm surprised! :blink:
I

always thought you were about my age (20-22 years old). I've been in the LS forum for 18 months (more or less) and

I always had the idea that you were as young as me. I sent you several pm (requiring information or advice) mostly

cause of that.

By the way, I am not complaining about the quality of the info or advices you gave me! :thumbsup:

They helped a lot! :box:

Let's all :box: Oscar!

:LOL:

Whitehall
09-05-2004, 12:43 PM
While such a strong,

even violent, reaction is rare, such things do happen.

Almost always, the responses are much more subtle and

careful observation is important but blatant hits do happen.

I did a long post with my first real experience

that might be worthwhile. Search for "And the hits just kept on coming..." or somesuch.

cuddlebear
09-05-2004, 12:46 PM
Marvin, Perception is the

newest product available on Love-Scent, mone-wise it isn't revolutionary just Nol/None/Rone 2:1:1 but here's

what's different: It is water-based, the mone mix and the scent come in two separate containers, and it contains

a time-release formula so it keeps on going, a plus for those of us who don't sweat as much.

As far as the

outrageous hits go, they are all over the place on this forum. Sometimes it really happens like that, it has for

me, usually when I am nowhere near ready for it ... I have had girls I didn't know from Adam following me around

everywhere I went ... I do think Bobby is owed an apology for the "warning, phero manufacturers" comment, perhaps by

PM. Over and over again, he has posted saying "Guys, does this stuff work the way we claim it does?"

I have had hit and miss results with Perception, guess what that's pretty much how it has been with all

the products ...

Cuddles :)

Fuse
09-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Yeah that comment made to Bobby was

very disrespectful and uncalled for.

cuddlebear
09-05-2004, 12:50 PM
OK, I meant Girls I didn't

know from EVE :p

InternationalPlayboy
09-05-2004, 12:54 PM

(Etc. Etc. blah, blah, blah)

I too took offense to this post. Bobby and the

others from BDC Concepts have a few more posts under their belt here than you do. I have seen nothing but honesty

and integrity from these guys. In contrast, after your initial posting, you've increased the font size in all your

subsequent posts and now appear to be shouting for attention in each one. I can't help but agree with Oscar that

your self-presentation is hampering the pheromone from working if it's anything like your web presense.

As

for GpOiRmDpO's initial post, I see no falsehood in a girl asking for a guy's phone number. I don't have the body

type for an encounter as amazing sounding as his, but I'm sure it happens to some occasionally.

DrSmellThis
09-05-2004, 02:02 PM
It's one thing to be

skeptical (a useful trait), but another to act all sure of yourself that you know someone is lying and accuse them

of that. That reaction is illogical and trollish. If you want pheromones to work for you better and come here with

that need for help in mind, it is foolish and self-defeating to then immediately turn around and alienate the whole

community. Fundamentally that is a social skill deficit, at the very least -- a kind of not knowing how to get what

you want from others. Maybe that translates to social life in other ways, as Oscar intimated. That will be $150.00.

I take insurance.

lifetransform
09-05-2004, 02:17 PM
Like I said

before, the girl was probably really outgoing. I will say this. Feedback like this wouldn't draw me into the

purchasing the product. If it did happen, that's great!that's my first thought as well and the mones

brought the aggressive side outta her even more. she's probably quite sure of herself and gets a rush or a sense of

enpowerment from approaching guys or something. there's a high chance she does this with guys quite alot so take it

with a grain of salt. :run:
i had a similar experience a while back when TE was first released except it was on

the 1st day of a new job. the lady supervisor aggressively flirted with me and actually slapped my ass in front of

other employees. then a week later she asked me to give her a shoulder massage in the storage room... and all the

while i thought i must've been on a hot streak with the mones till a couple of months down the road i found out

that she has slept with half the guys working there and even several of the regular customers...and that she was

married. :blink:

nemx2000
09-05-2004, 02:29 PM
I myself have had some good

results using perception. The fact that it lasts long (long pheros release) was a major reason I decided to purchase

it. Pheros isn't the answer to everyones problems. But it does play a major roll in the dating game. Several other

things play into the mix. Ie...body language and approaching women, Confidence can go along way with women. There

are times that women see a confident man and doesnt know what to say to him. Smelling good is an ice breaker for a

woman. Sometimes its your first impression that stickes in there mind. On the scale I rate myself about a 7. Since

using perception I have noticed women noticing me. Sometimes I can't see all the women in a crowded room. But I bet

they remember me because of the pheros I use. While using the pheros I have noticed that chattiness of women. I

guess it really depends on the pheros blending into your own mone release thats the trick. Before I got into

pheromones. Women paid alittle attention to me but later in the evening after dancing and drinking (sweating) the

women seemed alittle more attentive to me. So finding the combination of mones closly matching your own maybe the

key.:think:

This is just my two cents please be gentle.:thumbsup:

Fuse
09-05-2004, 07:49 PM
Same here. Women were not interested

in me at all. My confidence sucked. It was unhealthy infact. I would sometimes have anxiety attacks when talking to

a hot girl. Since I've started using pheromones, my social skills have done a 180. I'm much more flirty now. I

open up to people a lot more and it's usually pretty easy to tell when a girl is interested in me. Because of my

anxiety, I went through 4 years of high school without ever having a girlfriend. I knew it wasn't my looks because

I'd seen other guys on the same level as me (looks-wise) get girlfriends with no problem. Now I can approach an

attractive girl without any problems and leave a good first impression. Of course I have everyone on here to thank.

Because without everyone's advice, I wouldn't have even known what to do with pheromones. I probably would have

given up on the first day. It's great to be part of a community like this that's so willing to help others.

lordcrazyd
09-05-2004, 08:05 PM
Its not all about the

pheromones. Sure there are studies that tell you this and that. But if you believe in something then your body

adapts to it. Your confidence boost is also due to what you percieve is working. I know pheromones have some affect,

but i def know that since i have that edge i feel xtra special now =)

canivaro
09-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Lord, I know what you're

saying. Like I've seen chicks who are not even near me to even get a glance of my smell and I get them to eye

contact me. Prior to using any p-mones, I don't think I would get these looks. It must be a confidence-look

thing("I''ve got the goods, come get me" is my mentality").

Like Friday there was a chick in one of my

classes who just couldn't resist giving me the looks. From reading her body language she was interested: playing

with her hair, wet her lips, couldn't stop playing with her pen, and of course, she couldn't resist glancing over

to see me. And she was like 40+ feet away too, so I don't think she got to smell me to say that it was the p-mones

that got her worked up. werd.

akula1980
09-05-2004, 10:41 PM
Also, don't forget people

often say that confidence is what women find most attractive! So if pheromones give people a confidence boost, then

I think the product is somewhat successful, regardless of the chemical effects it has.

Also, it's not

unreasonable for hits like the original poster. My bro, who by no means uses pheromones (or cologne of any type) had

a girl approach him out of the blue and give her his number.

As people here have said, sometimes girls just

end up having confidence, and will actually approach a guy. If all women were that way, I doubt many of us would

need any products, period!

bjf
09-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Sometimes it is easy to get on a

powertrip when the balance of power is shifted. It can be easy to be content to just enjoy a woman desiring

you.

My advice, for whatever it is worth, is never take it for granted, and while it is great to enjoy the

power of that moment, try and stay humble and cherish the fact that she is interested in you.

In other words,

don't let a girl wanting you be enough to get you(r ego) off - if you like her, take advantage of the moment, as

such opporunities in life won't always be there.

Traggard
09-06-2004, 01:53 AM
It was not my intention to insult anyone. However, it is my honest opinion that a certain percentage of the

posts on this forum are made up or exaggerated. Maybe it did happen exactly as

GpOiRmDpO described it, maybe it did not.

I

have followed this forum for a long time and everything seems to follow a certain cycle. A new product is released –

new posters emerge that give great testimonials for a product and a hype is created. Lots of people buy the product.

Then the real results come in which are often decent but no where near the hype. Then the cycle is restarted with a

new product.

The thing is that at the very best pheromones just give

you a slight edge. There is no product that makes women drool over you if they did not do so already.
These last

4-5 months I have been going out much more then before and done 100s of approaches in clubs. The results that I get

from the approaches varies from getting shut down, getting phone numbers and occasionally lays (just a few of that

those though).

The results I have got have not correlated with

pheromone usage at all. I have been shut down 30 times in a row using heavy amounts of SOE even though SOE should

make people more friendly and open. I have got phone number and lays without having used pheromones for several

weeks.

I have seen no correlation with the results I get from approaching women and the pheromones I use. And

that is why I am sceptical of certain posts on this forum.

lifetransform
09-06-2004, 02:21 AM
imo clubs r THE worst

place to test pheromones, any decent looking girl has got her 'bitch shield' up so much that mones won't be of

much help... plus one of the worst things that usualy happen is another better looking or smoother or more confident

playa goes somewhere in ur vicinity and the girls automatically attribute all the mones to him...:blink: i think

it's wiser to switch battle grounds where the females don't have such an overwhelming advantage.

Numanoid
09-06-2004, 04:21 AM
Sorry i might

have come on a little too fast on that one and worded it a little bit wrong... but it basically went just like that

yes.. i was looking at a cd, and she walks past me(she is with her friend) and she turns around real quick and

smiles at me and comes up and says hey can i have your number, cuz i think ur really hot. Then she told me her name

and i told her mine.. and i asked her if she was from around here and she said yes. then she put my number in her

phone. Then i had to go. And she goes, well i will give you a call sometime this week and we will hang out. So, it

went just like that. I was completely suprised myself.. no doubtThat's not so unbelievable. I have a

friend of mine who resembles the way Bradd Pitt looked in Interview With a Vampire and I have seen young girls

practically throw themselves at him. And this was back in the late 90s, before love-scent.
It's never

happened to me though:sad: .

belgareth
09-06-2004, 05:50 AM
I have seen no correlation with the results I get from approaching

women and the pheromones I use. And that is why I am sceptical of certain posts on this forum.

Traggard:

Scepticism is a good thing, keep it and keep it healthy. Some of the reports do seem a little far

fetched but none of us really knows what happens with another person. In this particular case, maybe the girl was at

her fertile point and her genetics matched his perfectly. Improbable as it may seem it is not impossible.

Your

results seem to have varied and I am interested in why. people claim results with these products ranging from

nothing to extreme just like you will with any other product on any market. First, as somebody else observed, clubs

are not an ideal place to meet women. I've honestly never managed to meet a woman in a club or bar. Doesn't mean

it doesn't happen to others, just not to me. Your own mone signature and your attitude, body language, personal

appearance, amolunt and products worn, etc are all open subjects.

I have seen great reviews about Perception on

this forum but personally I have had no results with it. On the other hand, I get great results from other products.

Admittedly, it may all be my imagination but I really don't think so. My own scepticism resulted in keeping a

journal for about a year and a half. It took that long to convince myself that the stuff really worked and some

products never did or only worked in a very limited fashion.

My suggestion is that you try other environments

and start a methodical test using products you already have. There are too many good minds here reporting sometimes

startling results to completely discount all of them. Something is really happening, apparently just not to you.

Let's find out why.

bjf
09-06-2004, 05:59 AM
Bel, I don't know what else he has

been using, but it does not surprise me that using SOE in the clubs did not work for him.

I don't want to

knock a solid product like it, but for the majority of posters, it seems as if SOE became far more effective when

coupled with another product (usually containing none).

belgareth
09-06-2004, 07:05 AM
Bel, I don't know

what else he has been using, but it does not surprise me that using SOE in the clubs did not work for him.

I

don't want to knock a solid product like it, but for the majority of posters, it seems as if SOE became far more

effective when coupled with another product (usually containing none).
He doesn't tell us what he's

using with any certainty. Just complains that it doesn't work. I don't go to clubs so can't comment on it there

but have found it useful in other situations, both with and without additional products. You've got to remember

that degrees of success with any product is going fall into the bell curve. The important thing is to find out why

anybody's results or lack of falls within a certain portion. By knowing that, we have a better chnce of helping a

lot more people.

Traggard
09-06-2004, 07:17 AM
BJF,

I have tried other products in as well, and

different combos, application methods etc inside and outside of clubs. Since I started working on my skills I am

getting better results with women anyway it just seems my success/failure ratio is not affected at all by

pheromones.

SOE does have the best smell of all products I have

tried and it does seem to have some kind of positive effect on my own mood so it is actually my favourite pheromone

product. I just never experienced mones creating or amplifying attraction which they are supposed to do. Nowadays I

am getting better at creating attraction on my own but it would be cool if I could amplify the effect with mones.

bjf
09-06-2004, 07:32 AM
Traggard, at least look on the bright

side, you seem to be doing okay on your own. There are plenty of guys who get results from pheromones, but don't

really know how to make use of them. It is far better to be in your situation.

But yea, it would be cool to

be able to have pheromones on your side. Can you tell me what other products you have tried, I am curious.

Traggard
09-06-2004, 07:56 AM
Bjf,

I am sure I will miss some product but these I remember trying:

PI(m)
PI(f)
Rouge Male
SOE
WAGG
x-cite wipes (long time ago)
APC
NPA

And lots of combos of those products of course.

The thing is not that long ago I sucked with women. I decided to try pheromones in

order to fix that but I had no results. Maybe it was my lack of confidence and skill that negated the positive

effect from pheromones.

So I started working on my body language, attitude and doing lots of approaches. I got

better and now I am decent at attracting women. So having the basics in place surely now would mones increase

attraction or making interactions go more smoothly? But no, if I get a phone number or better seems completely

unrelated to me using pheromones or not. And that is why some of the hit reports on this site seems strange to me -

if you lack confidence or have bad body language it is understandable that you get no results from mones. But when

you have developed those traits and mones still does not seem to affect other people?

bjf
09-06-2004, 10:08 AM
I don't believe that the body

language and confidence have anything to do with pheromone effectiveness. All BS to me. However, it does affect a

women's opinion of you perhaps after the pheromones cause her to inspect you. But the fact that she is inspecting

you and makes that first eye contact is largely unrelated to your confidence and body language. When pheromones are

in full effect, their initial impact on the target is completely involuntary (and not rational). They draw

people's eyes to you. That is why you can always look for eye contact to see if the pheromones are working. If

you are consistently getting that, you know they likely are. You can screw it up from their with weak confidence or

body language.

Regarding the products you have, you have almost all none products, which should piss you off

and put you in a bad mood. Then you have wagg, soe and pi/w, which I take it you combined with those things to

attract women. That would be the fitting step. It can be difficult for a lot of people to deal with none, myself

included. I couldn't find too many mixes that both worked and put me in a socialable mood in the past.

Part

of that was because I found SOE's scent too much to take in the quantities required to cheer me up enough from the

bad mood none products put me in. NPA and TE both seemed to really get the girls going at times (although PI and AE

I never had too much success with), but what good was having a woman wanting to talk to you when you are in a mood

that makes you not feel like approaching anyone?

Thus is the reason why I love Chikara soooo much. I can

combine it with the stuff that really gets me hits (Lacroy) and it not only enhances the attraction but also puts me

in a mood where I want to socialize. I only bring this all up because you said SOE was your favorite pheromone

because of how it made you feel. I would suggest we are similar in certain regards (though it seems your luck with

NPA may be different then mine).

I still think Chikara is worth buying in your situation. When I look at the

list of products you have, only one could really personally get me hits on its own, so your results aren't that

unusual. I don't think you've tried everything to know for sure what pheromones can do for you. Who knows, maybe

Chikara is the thing that something that does it for you....

You can play with it on its own (i don't see

too many hits of it on its own) and see what it does for you, or you can see if it will make your NPA more effective

(as I have found it to do so).

Best of all, you will likely have a product that makes you feel good. I wrote

a post the other day saying I had become immune to the feel good effects. Actually, I discovered for the last month

I had been using half sprays thinking they were full sprays, so my doses were too little. Both my pheromones

results and the feel good effect went down (I was even wondering why I was getting the pissed off feeling from NPA

all over again). I accidently started getting full sprays again out of it and was surprised how much came out.

Everything has been back to the way it was in the beginning.

It can be very hard to figure out why some

people have so much trouble with pheromones. All of this body chemistry stuff hasn't been explained just yet. But

it seems likely that are a unique user. Chikara has four new mones in it that haven't been in any other products,

so it certainly provides something unique. Maybe it will make a good match, and at the very least, hopefully make

you feel good.

SweetBrenda
09-06-2004, 11:12 AM

You may increase sales in the short run, but the gap between the
expectations on pheromones and the real effect

will damage you in the long run.
I have used pheromones for 2+ years and I know that pheromones
does have an

effect, but the effect describe above has nothing to do
with reality.

Oooh! Leave the guy alone!!!:POKE: (gawd) real or not it was fun to read his story! and just so all

of you know,,, I was that girl !! :hammer: (smiles)

GpOiRmDpO I'll give ya a call

tomorrow.:think:

Oh! Yea and welcome to the Forum sweety! keep coming back and tell us about

how the mones are working for you.

You will always get some "interesting" replies trust

me!
T/C

BDC_Concepts
09-06-2004, 11:19 PM
LOL, you crack me up Brenda.

As I read this, I thank the members of the community for hopping in to respond and also, the positive comments

about the honesty and intergrity of BDC Concepts. It makes both Bobby and myself happy that we are able to serve

the community. Realistically, we have all seen posts similar to these in the past stating that pheromones have no

effect or otherwise that manufacturers are creating false reports. I have to be honest though...back when I got

into this game, I was the biggest skeptic of all. I continued to deny their credibility and then even when

purchasing a product, I continued to rely on the fact that coincedence was the culprit. After my own critical

experimentation, there was no denying the effect that it had. Even more so now that I am in a relationship, my

experimenation on my girlfriend has a significant and very predictable response based on what I'm wearing. Think

of it as a controlled study :D. On a serious note though, there is so many variables that play into the effect that

pheromone usage has. A lower than average looking man may have incredible social skills and a killer personality

while an attractive man is a lone wolf and looks unapproachable. I have seen jaw dropping effects from pheromone

usage using "blind studies" on friends of mine. A short story to share includes my friend being duped into putting

on a "cologne" and accompanying me to the club for the eveing. I put on him a ratio of 2:1.5:1 of (none, nol, rone)

for testing purposes. That night, we met up with two friends of mine, one of which has been a long time sexual

friend that lives out of town. Whenever we meet up, and it has been a certainty for 3 years, we end up going back

home together for a closer encounter. That night, I end up turning around and watching her and my friend making

out. My friend knew of our past and obviously so did she! That didn't seem to stop either of them. Their little

session went on for about 30 minutes or so of being locked lipped and grinding with the music. My friend later told

me that he had never seen a look like that on my face before. I imagine my look was half of being amazed and half

of "HEY WTF?!?". In the name of science, I ended up being denied that evening as she dragged him into my 2nd

bedroom when we returned back home. Well, as to not spoil a story short, my friend ending up not doing anything and

left the bedroom (prior relationship issues stopped him from pursuing it). While that part is irrelevant, I

couldn't help but be shocked by the events of that evening. She had been out with us in the past and was never

interested in him before...it was always just us. Anyway, I suppose the moral of the story is that results vary.

While most pheromone users develop a keen eye to effects, others see nothing, and most have had one of those nights

where they just say, WHOA..that was extreme! My advice to those with poor results is to keep experimenting

scientifically and to closely examine themselves...how they are demonstrating and displaying their

attitude/personality etc. to other people and adjust accordingly. Good luck!

Traggard
09-08-2004, 01:18 AM
I

ordered Perception just for the heck of it. Maybe the time-release formula makes it more effective. Anyway, I will

conduct a thorough testing of the product checking differences in

a)

hits (approach invitation body language that I receive prior to talking to women).
b) the ease of getting phone

numbers
c) approach to attract ratio (the percentage of women I talk to in clubs or in street that start to show

the signals of attraction).
Since the product is supposed to wash off easily I can use perception on day 1,3,5,7,9

etc and use no product on day 2,4,6,8,10. If there is no difference in hits, the ease of getting phone numbers or

approach to attract ratio I will conclude that the product is a waste of money. If there is a positive difference I

will of course report that as well.

I look forward to report the

results.

Indigo
09-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Since the product is supposed to wash off easily I can use perception on day 1,3,5,7,9 etc and use no

product on day 2,4,6,8,10.

Hello Taggard,

I think you should use Perception daily (

perhaps a one or two day rest a week) for a few weeks. Mostly you need some time to recognize differences, so an

continuous application is advisable IMHO for systematic testing. Try it 3-4 weeks with the mones and than some weeks

without any.
That should be the best way for finding out, if Perceptions works for you or not!

Regards

Ingo

Traggard
09-08-2004, 03:19 AM
Well since the whole point of Perception is to avoid build up and have an even release of pheromones having

resting days will be pointless. Also, having concrete measurements like nr of hits, phone number ratio and approach

to attract ratio it will be possible to verify if the product does what it is supposed to do.
I want to avoid the

imprecise “getting a feel for the product” and measure the real useful effect of it. If I do 50 approaches without

pheromones and get 10 phone numbers and 50 approaches with Perception and get 20 phone numbers we can know for real

if the product delivers or not.

Anecdotic evidence is like religion

– anyone can interpret anything from anything. It would be great if more people on this forum conducted experiment

like this so we could know if these products deliver for real. Why not talk to a certain number of women and see if

you can get their phone numbers using your favourite pheromone? Then repeat the process without using pheromones. It

would be especially useful to use Perception for this experiment since no pheromone buildup would influence the

result.

GpOiRmDpO
09-08-2004, 04:57 AM
I think I am going to start

making a daily online journal for pheromones. Which will consist of what I am using, what amount, where applied, and

what kind of reactions i get throughout the day. And it will be open for everyone to view.. So, look out for the

thread which will have the link, coming soon.. I think this is a good idea, is it? :think:

belgareth
09-08-2004, 06:12 AM
For a long time, about 18

months, I kept a journal of my use. Part of my work entails monthly service to the same group of people on a preset

schedule. Working around the same people at about the same time every month made it close to ideal for testing mones

in an environment (small offices) where I didn't as many variables to manage. There were still a lot of subjective

observations but by focusing more on my work I was able to reduce my own bias and preconceptions somewhat. In

formulating my approach, I started by trying to discover which mones worked best for me by using a single product

starting with a small dose and working up until I saw some reaction. Note the reaction, positive, negative,

aggressive, passive, etc and move on to the next product.

My journal was done in an Excel spreadsheet to allow

me to quantify things and fiddle with charts and such. I started out pretty sceptical but with an open mind. Over

time, I saw a lot of evidence that something was happening and was able to get a grip on what really worked for me.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to eliminate my personal opinions or account for a huge number of potential

variables but it was the best I could do at the time.

Your journal could be a good thing depending on how you

approach it. Try to be as methodical and objective as possible. Starting out with a belief that it will or will not

work or with unreproducable conditions or without a baseline isn't going to be very convincing.

Good luck to

you, I look forward to seeing your results.

bjf
09-08-2004, 08:24 AM
Traggard and Gordo Pimp - Good ideas.

We need more mad scientists!

Pancho1188
09-08-2004, 09:50 AM
I want to avoid the imprecise “getting a feel for the product” and

measure the real useful effect of it. If I do 50 approaches without pheromones and get 10 phone numbers and 50

approaches with Perception and get 20 phone numbers we can know for real if the product delivers or

not.

Anecdotic evidence is like religion – anyone can interpret

anything from anything. It would be great if more people on this forum conducted experiment like this so we could

know if these products deliver for real. Why not talk to a certain number of women and see if you can get their

phone numbers using your favourite pheromone? Then repeat the process without using pheromones. It would be

especially useful to use Perception for this experiment since no pheromone buildup would influence the

result.
I like the enthusiasm. I like the ideas. I like the desire to test. These are all

good things. Questioning and determining what's right for you.

Just a recommendation as a wannabe

psychologist...

Your experiments, as helpful as they would be, would be no more 'scientific proof' than

anecdotic evidence if you do not control for the 'human' factor, which is the most difficult thing ever in

psychology and related fields. I've seen some people approach many girls one day and many other the next only to

have done it in different ways, which contaminates the findings. You could approach 50 girls at 4:00 pm at the mall

when it's all teenie boppers after school and get nothing and then get major hits later at the mall with 50 girls

later at night when a different type of person may be there...you'd have to have at least 30 girls (n>=30) of the

same age range at the same time when you're in the same mood/clothes/whatever and everything else to make an

experiment somewhat 'conclusive' (I use the term loosely because almost nothing in such fields is

conclusive)...even then, it wouldn't tell you if it works, it'd tell you if it works for you...that's what

sucks about these types of experiments. You'd have to have 50 people testing the products as well to get major

findings. In other words, if we had 50 people with your mindset, we could really get something happening in the

field of research.

Sorry, I'm not one of those 50 as I have no desire to get rejected 49 times to see if the

product works...I just wear -mones to get a more pleasant atmosphere and hope that maybe I'll catch an attractive

female's eye while I'm at it.

Again, I like the attitude! We need more people testing things out like this

because it helps others determine what's right for them...however, way too many say, "This doesn't work because I

did this and the girl didn't sleep with me," and, as you mentioned earlier, many also say, "This girl asked for my

number! It must've been the -mones." Touche to that...

Let us know what you end up doing and your

findings...it's always great to hear input from 'mad scientists' as I believe it was put... :twisted: