PDA

View Full Version : Newb: Essential oil/androstenol additives

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 10:18 PM
I\'ve just been reading around here lately, and I was looking @ the information regarding teens and the use of more androstenol than androstenone. Now, I just noticed the new link on the main page to the essential oil/androstenol additives. Would these have any effect if added them to a non-phero cologne that I happen to be fond of? If so, are there any cologne requirements? (oil vs alcohol) Or would adding A-none be necessary for any effect?

oscar
10-26-2001, 05:28 AM
SunShock,

Welcome!
Most colognes contain water and alcohol in addition to their fragrance. This makes adding an oil-based product to them a problem. The oil may just float atop the cologne.

Additionally, you\'re suggesting adding one scented product to another, again a potential problem. Many scents don\'t combine well. Beware the dreaded \"Cucumber-Dogshit Sandwich\" effect.

If you have a good cologne, and want some A-Nol, try AFA. You\'ll get the A-Nol and A-None to boot, and be able to mix it into your cologne without screwing up its scent. Start with small quantities of mix, whatever you decide to use. It\'s easy to mix things together. It\'s hell to take them apart!

Good Luck!
Oscar images/icons/wink.gif