PDA

View Full Version : My first test

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:05 PM
Well, I recieved my ae edge combo yesterday. I was planning on going to a local amatour baseball game last night so I decided I would wear the combo to the game. I put 2 sprays of edge on my pubic hair, and a dab of ae on each wrist, and i covered it with cologne. This baseball game had an attendance of about 1000 or 2000. I wasnt expecting much being that a baseball game isnt a big hang out for chicks to go to pick up guys. Nothing happened most of the night, but one thing suprised me. When i was going back to my seat from the concession stand there were these two younger girls probably only 14 years old. The first one walks up to me and starts mumbling \"I want to be a part of the in crowd, I want to be part of the in crowd\", so I just laughed and walked on. The next one stops me while im walk with huge eyes and an exaggerated smile she waves to me and says \"whats up!\", so I just said \"hey\", then she started laughing so I walked on. These girls were too young, nothing worth pursuing, I just found it interesting. I dont have people begging me to let them be a part of the in crowd much. I also think it helps prove that pheromones do work on teens. I will post more observations as I conduct more tests.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:06 PM
Cool! At least you have some interesting results your first time out. Took me two or three times before I noticed what effect they had on others. But noticed right off the bat the differance in myself. But keep us posted.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:06 PM
yeah...i can relate. As a matter of fact, I think they may have the biggest effect on teens. read my post (latest experience). But maybe im biased because Im 18 and i hang around mostly teens. But at my job the age range of girls is 16-50+ and I see all sorts of results. And this one older women who has it in for me (and other young guys at our work) and is obvious with it, doesnt suddenly love me...but it seems as if she\'s not going out of her way to be bitchy anymore. And although I\'ve always talked with the girls at work, they are definitely noticeably more chatty when I\'m wearing phero\'s. A big thing though is you must feel confident. Women sense confidence. If you have an attitude like you\'re the hunter...but you\'re not interested in the prey (them)..then that\'ll draw their curiosity..and conversation will surely ensue. Then the phero\'s have done their job. It\'s up to you where things go from there

Thats when personality and communication skills (game)
is a factor. Just be yourself. You\'ll have fun with phero\'s.

(Edited by Carlos0505 at 8:35 pm on June 20, 2001)