PDA

View Full Version : Pheros+TE+Chikara

mitsubachi
09-04-2004, 07:28 AM
Hi guys, used the

Pheros, TE and Chikara combination today. 5 dabs of Pheros to my neck and wrists. Then 1 spray of TE to my chest and

3 sprays of Chikara around my neck and chest. Results were as successful as yesterday when I was wearing Pheros and

TE. People were extremely friendly and there was this occasion when I dinning at a restaurant where this waitress

was really friendly. She kept striking up conversations with me even though there were still a lot of people waiting

to be served. When I paid, she even said that the design of my card looked really nice. The card that I have is a

very common card that most people carry, but I still thanked her for the comment. Looks like I will continue to

experiment with Pheros. It's worked really well for me these 2 days, but think I will take a rest tomorrow as I do

not want any buildup. Will try perception next week!

DrSmellThis
09-04-2004, 02:49 PM
Interesting report. That

sounds like a borderline OD, though, so you are wise to back off tomorrow.

mitsubachi
09-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Interesting report. That sounds like a borderline OD, though, so you are wise to back off

tomorrow.
Wat dosage would you recommend to avoid an OD? Is 3 sprays of chikara, 1 spray of TE and 5 dabs

of Pheros too much? How many dabs of Pheros is appropriate?

DrSmellThis
09-04-2004, 09:18 PM
It's the full spray of edge

that sounds like too much, given the full dose of Chikara. Pheros also tends to lower the OD threshhold

slightly. So I always dab Edge. But hey, if it works, more power to ya!