PDA

View Full Version : Which Product Do You Recommend

akula1980
09-03-2004, 09:05 PM
Hi...I am interested in a product, but I don't know much about them and wanted your opinions.

I am not really

looking for "hits" or anything like that. I've got a wife (we're young, mid 20s) I love dearly, but things in the

bedroom have sort of petered out recently.

Which products would work better for trying to "rev up" things in

the bedroom? I've read rave things about Chikara, but it seems like given my reason for using it, it wouldn't do

much. Obviously, I don't need to "warm up" to my wife, as we've got a great rapport already.

One other thing:

the reason I so concerned about the smell is that I know my wife will notice it if it's too strong. I sort of want

it to be a "surprise" for her. I can use my normal cologne to mask it, but I don't wear that all the time.

Can y'all recommend some products that would fit my needs well. Thanks a ton.

Zeus
09-03-2004, 10:04 PM
The Edge is supposed to be a

sexually oriented product. But make sure you get some advice from an expert before you make your choice.

belgareth
09-04-2004, 04:16 AM
Before you start experimenting

with mones, it would be a good idea to explore the reason your sex life has slowed down. I'm not trying to dissuade

you from using them or saying anything is wrong but if there is something else happening it would be good to know

what it is first.

akula1980
09-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Yeah, I totally understand

what you are saying. I by no means expect any magic potions or anything like that.

In fact, after reading the

posts on this forum, I've become a little less inclined to try it, for the simple reason that I am doubtful of the

ability of the stuff to work. I am not saying the stuff doesn't work - I defintiely think it could, which is why

I'll probably try it, I just think that oftentimes what people post here as "hits" are merely things they are

noticing more than they would have without the stuff on.

That said, what would be the difference between

something like Chikara and Primal Instict?

Those are the two I've been most curious about. Also, I am thinking

of signing up for the newsletter/free samples. Do any free samples of these products ever get sent out, or have they

been in the past?

belgareth
09-04-2004, 02:54 PM

free samples are pretty common. All you'll pay is postage. But be sure to give the stuff a fair test.

What you

say about people noticing things more is probably true in many, if not most, cases. At the same time, there are a

number of us who try hard to be good obervers and methodical in our approach. We can say with a fair amount of

certainty that our observations are the result of pheromone use. When I first started reading this forum and testing

mones, I was very sceptical because of some of the wilder claims. Many sounded much like snake oil sales claims. My

own experiences, logged over a period of time combined with observations from other, very serious people here and

extensive reading of the available scientific papers, finally convinced me that they do work. But it took about 18

months to convince me.

Chikara is a combination of 7 (I think) mones with a nice scent. Primal Instinct is None

only. None by itself is pretty limited and easy to OD on. The best results for me is to only use very light amounts

of None with other mones. Every body has their own preferences but high levels of none by itself tends to cause

problems for me. I think my natural signature is already pretty high in None.

Have you done any reading in the

refernce library? It will help you a lot.