PDA

View Full Version : 1st time Primal Instinct user

new2mones
09-03-2004, 07:40 PM
Hi--I

am 32, well built, attractive, somewhat shy but give a great smile

well I have been using SOE alone for about 1

week now and did not notice much of anything--my PI arrived this evening and I promptly placed 2 dabs on ( I had put

4 1" rolls of SOE on this morning) and went to the mall since I needed a new pair of boots

the guy in the 1st

store I went to was very deferential to me and really was aiming to please-- I think maybe PI had somethign to do

with this

I then went to the Kenneth COle store and a striking woman with dark curly hair, amazingly small

waist, and what looked to be implants smiled at me and asked if i needed help-- I told her I did and she immediately

said she thought my selection of boots was great-- she came back about 5 minutes later with other pairs to show me

she thought I would "look good in" as well--she bent over right in front of me and I could clearly see down her

blouse--i turns out she is older than me ( I am 32 and she is 36) she guessed my age at 28 and I, for the life of

me, would NEVER have guessed her to be 36 with 2 kids-- smoking hot body--so I try on the boots and we are talking

and flirting and smiling at one another-- I decide I liek the boots and proceed to the checkout counter with

her---after helping a co-worker fix something on the register she turns to me--she asks me to fill outthe mailing

form for promotions and I ask if she is going to email me-- she let out a smile and slight chuickle-- I filled it

out and as I did that asked her if she had a company policy against giving her # to a guy who looks younger than he

is-- she laughed, turned red and could not maintain eye contacts-- I asked if I Was embarassing her and she laughed

and said "Yes"---I then asked her what the answer to my question was and said "you know you want to give me your

#"-- she then proceeded to take a perfume-scented paper and write her name and # down for me--I am thinking the PI

had helped my confidence (even if it was merely a placebo) and perhaps attracted her towardws me more than

normal--now my dilemma is how long I should wait to call her-- I am thinking Sunday evening since we have Labor Day

vacation

hope this story was nopt too long-winded

slick
09-04-2004, 12:45 AM
nice story, i like your style

ck

new2mones
09-04-2004, 07:44 AM
I am heading to some bars in

Manhattan tonight with some co-workers-- should be a great testing ground for SOE + PI I will keep everyone

updated

new2mones
09-06-2004, 06:52 PM
I went out Saturday with

co-workers, 2 women ( one of them 40 yrs old and one of them 22 years old ( she brought her b/f who turned out to be

a cool guy)-- the city was dead as it was Labor Day weekend and it seems all the Manhatttanites left for the

Hamptons--anyhow it was a sausage-fest at all the bars we went too-- I hit on a waitress by making overtly perverted

comments towards her,,, my 40 yr old coworker (female) got pissed at me when I made the comments-- however, the

waitress laughed and seemed to have a good time with it

I was wearing a 7:3 ratio of SOE:PI

Zeus
09-06-2004, 09:26 PM
3 drops Primal Instinct? Isnt that

like using the atom bomb to hit a tank? At least you used a lot of NOL in that to even it out. I guess 2.3:1 is

enough to prevent an overdose.

new2mones
09-07-2004, 12:21 PM
well I normally use 3 dabs

(finger over top ) but decided since i htought I would be in crowded bars to go for more but it didn't seem to do

anything-- not that there was much to do since it seeemd all the women in the city had gone to the Hamptons

TRock
09-07-2004, 04:41 PM
good story