PDA

View Full Version : Bruce your not gonna believe this

DeepSeaSnake
09-03-2004, 02:50 PM
Got a bottle of the new chikara today (green bamboo silver top) with the ultra bullet proof spray top. When I

opened the bag I was assaulted with cologne scent and to my supprise found about a quarter of the bottle had leaked

out the top. The label is saturated as is the bubble wrap so it kinda looks to me like it had been leaking in there

for awhile.

Bruce
09-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Hi Deep,

I definitely believe

it. I had some sent to my home, they arrived yesterday, set 3 of them on their side overnight, and when I picked

one up a few hours ago and pulled the cap off there was about a teaspoonful of cologne sitting in there waiting to

spill out in my hands. Have gotten several emails with similar stories. :-(

I haven't heard any clog

stories, but the leaking is worse than with the old heads. I never would have thunk it. Bummer.

Very sorry

it happened to you. I think what I'll do this time is give refunds based on the amount lost. EG: If you lost 1/4

bottle, I would refund 1/4 of what you paid for the product. How does that sound?

Again, very sorry. I

really didn't expect this to happen. I carried the testers around in my jeans' pockets upsidedown all day and not

a drop leaked out.

B

DeepSeaSnake
09-03-2004, 05:06 PM
sounds good, maybe just

pull %25 off my next bottle whatever is easier for you guys

bryanm
09-03-2004, 06:54 PM
I had this very same problem

except almost half of my bottle had leaked I received it today and really like the smell but it sucks that half of

it is already gone PM me or let me know some how if you do decide to do some coupons or something similar that would

be great thanks again for excellent customer service!!!!!