PDA

View Full Version : Difference in Perception and Chikara

GpOiRmDpO
09-03-2004, 07:40 AM
I have read many threads about Perception and Chikara. But what exactly are the differences as far as hits go.. I

ordered Perception and its on its way right now and almost here. First time with mones, im a 18 year old whitle

male. Another question is about the size difference. So, the chikara is just one bottle right? How big is it? I ask

all this because i see more chikara threads than perception or any other.. and im sure i will be ordering it at a

later time, Im just a curious newbie.. Should i still be getting some good hits with perception? and no im not going

to be all mad if i dont get any within the first week, i am a very patient person, i know this stuff probably takes

time... or varies from person to person.. anywho.. enough rambling from me. cheers

belgareth
09-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Perception is a great concept.

The mone combination in it is not really that unique though. The important points with it are it's staying power

and ease of removal. Perception releases at a metered rate over a long period, where most mones don't. Because it

is water based, washing it off is easy and build up should be a non-issue. It hasn't been on the market long enough

to really evaluate it's effectiveness.

Chikara is a new combination of mones, some of which, according to the

manufacturer, have never been marketed before. It has been on the market long enough now to have some decent field

reports. The reports have been pretty good and those testing it in combos with TE/NPA have seen great results. As a

stand alone, Chikara is a feel good prodcut with only a few sexual overtones, that's probably why people are

combining it with TE/NPA.

Chikara comes in a smaller bottle but the spray amount is quite a bit smaller than

Perception's. Normally, I use three sprays of Chikara and can report good responses. At that rate, with daily use,

my current bottle of Chikara is more than two months old. I've been testing perception for a couple weeks and have

used a third of a bottle due to the high volume of the spray head.

The biggest thing to using mones is

discovering what and how much works for you. Be methodicol about it and you should start seeing results soon.

GpOiRmDpO
09-03-2004, 08:10 AM
When my perception arrives, I

will be doing some testing at work and let everyone know how it goes. I work at old navy. I think that is a great

place to use it, I interact with so many people all day.. I am in the fitting room and cashier and just all over, i

get in close contact with people. Of course there are women of all ages that come in there, this should be

interesting, im eager to find out what happens, so we will see how things go. But hey thanks for the imput i

appreciate it. Keep it coming guys

Ravn
09-04-2004, 06:47 AM
Speaking of differences. How much

of what is in Perception and Chikara? What is the ratio between the different pheromones? Does anybody know?

Flash1
04-06-2005, 06:27 AM
Bruce & Oscar.....

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1

_56.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk134YYMX)

Just recieved my second shipment #9233 from you folks,it takes a long time to Mexico. The

Chikara with the gray sprayhead did leak very little, you could smell it thru the bubble wrap as I opened it but I

guess with all the handling and distance the package went thru, it made it thru ok :thumbsup: . Now the Perfception

on the other hand leaked more because the whole box it comes in was soaked just to let you know. Thanks for

everything and I'll keep you posted on usage.

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1

_55.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxmk134YYMX)

CptKipling
04-06-2005, 09:27 AM
Flash you should post about the

leakers in the Customer Service Forum.

Flash1
04-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Sorry.......... thx

CptKipling
04-06-2005, 05:26 PM
No problem, you didn't do

anything wrong :)