PDA

View Full Version : Sample of Pheros?

real_wiseman
09-03-2004, 04:19 AM
Hi

Guys,

Is it possible to order sample-vials of Pheros?

If not, is there anybody in Sweden that have

purchased Pheros, Chikara or Perception?

// w

mitsubachi
09-03-2004, 05:35 AM
Hi, I dun think there is a

sample vial for Pheros. Juz buy it, the scent's really nice. Think lotsa pple will agree with that.

real_wiseman
09-03-2004, 12:55 PM
I am positive that it *is* a

nice scent, but I want to sample it before purchase anyway...

// w

DrSmellThis
09-03-2004, 01:07 PM
It's reasonable to ask for a

sample, to be sure! Unfortunately, I personally don't provide samples due to the limited, dwindling supply. Every

bottle's worth is valuable to me at this point. Also, I'm personally making very little profit on this, due to the

outrageous expense of the rare, precious natural ingredients (I've shared some of this information with folks over

the months). I've worked with Bruce to keep the cost down for everyone. The best thing to do is look at all the

descriptions of the product and its scent. To sum it up, It's mostly deep, rich, woody, musky and earthy, with a

bit of a spice and amber note. I've written tons on it, and others have written some on it by now.

real_wiseman
09-03-2004, 01:13 PM
I completely

understand.

You said in another thread that Pheros was a "one time shot", that when the batch was sold out,

it was gone. Is that so, or have you been doin other batches?

// w

Pancho1188
09-03-2004, 01:23 PM
I'm going to poke fun at DST

and say that I recall him saying the first time was the last time...and then this latest batch came...

I

wouldn't count anything out as the good Dr. is the experimenter, and I would guess no matter what he says I'm sure

he has something up his sleeve either way...I think he's just leaving himself a way out in case he can't reproduce

it to his satisfaction (he admits that the formula is both guesswork and intuition over exact percentages) or wants

to try something else and quit producing Pheros...(not to mention the whole profitability cost/benefit thing

of making the stuff...but that goes without saying as it is, in fact, a business proposition)

...but this is all

just conjecture...I may or may not have his number. :)

(DST: I'm just teasing you, buddy! :))

DrSmellThis
09-03-2004, 01:24 PM
Sadly, when the batch is gone,

it's gone for good. I've been working on it since I first offered it, but that was just to make the upgraded

version a little stronger, better and more effective; not to make more. The current release is from the same, single

mega bottle of concentrate the beta version was! In fact I have less Pheros than I initially thought, due to

my decision to concentrate it more. It's very weird, as part of me wants to sell it all right away, and part of me

doesn't! But I do want folks to have it! The good news is that a bottle or two should last you a while, (if you

take care of it as instructed and wash hands before dabbing) unless you're a nice lady named Sue, who seems to

bathe in the stuff, and sip on a Pheros cocktail to boot. ;)

Where the hell is Sue anyway? She has lots

of feminine wisdom to share that is sorely needed in the forum right now.

nbnbtc
09-03-2004, 01:46 PM
Doc, why wash your hands before

dabbing? to avoid contamination?

DrSmellThis
09-03-2004, 01:49 PM
Yep. It accumulates over time

and will eventually affect the scent. I wouldn't freak out about it. I always wash my hands before applying my

mones for the day. I guess I should have said that before.

bjf
09-03-2004, 01:51 PM
You can dab with the cork, which

helps. You don't want bacteria getting in there, as it can change the smell over time.

nbnbtc
09-03-2004, 04:14 PM
That makes sense, thanks!

mitsubachi
09-03-2004, 07:43 PM
The bottle that I have

doesn't come with the cork. I would pour a little amount to another bottle and use that bottle until it's empty.

Then I will refill the bottle again. Thus, if there is contamination, I know that my original bottle won't get

contaminated.