PDA

View Full Version : Attention Attention! I Need Your Help!

vanilla
09-02-2004, 07:05 PM
hello,I really would appreciate it if you could help me. I'm a new to this and a female and 18 yrs. old but people

always think I'm 16. I'm 5 feet and 120 pounds. I've decided to try Pheromones and i narrowed my search down to 4

products. APC, PCC, PPA for women, or TE (unscented or vanilla) i would really like for u to give me advise on which

product is better at attracting men. well have a nice week!

DrSmellThis
09-02-2004, 07:09 PM
I'm not a woman, but I'd

recommend doing a forum search on those, rather than waiting for a lot of replies, as the female members are at a

temporary low at the moment. A lot of ladies have discussed their favorites in the past here.

bjf
09-02-2004, 07:53 PM
I'd recommend, PCC, based on what I

have read.

PPA: Just nol(?), not particurly strong. APC, just nol but even weaker. If you want a nol

product, get PI/w, which is also about 1/10 cops.

TE/w women has a terrible smell nobody seems to enjoy, and

it is missing cops and likely nol, which are the two basic things you want most.

Bruce
09-02-2004, 08:28 PM
PCC is a big seller with women, not

too expensive and since it is already mixed with a fragrance, easy to use. Good place to start. Edge is a good

product, but does have a stink to it, so you have to know what you are doing.

Bruce

DrSmellThis
09-02-2004, 11:48 PM
I think a lot of women have

also recommended getting EW to use with a -nol product, although EW is hard core stinky stuff. But a little in some

scented lotion was popular with women for a while. I think EW is a great product in terms of effect and ingredients,

possibly the best here. But you have to dilute it a lot and cover it up. AE/w was talked about positively too.

SweetBrenda
09-03-2004, 11:31 PM
Hi Vanilla, nice to

see you in the Forum!!

:welcome:

I only use PI/W and I love it! I have TE but I

prefer PI/W although I actually had some pretty good times wearing TE .. You'll find out what you like best by

trying different things. I really like PPC too.

Good Luck!

:thumbsup:

Elk Dreamer
10-09-2004, 11:40 AM
I am not a woman but I know

that the orginal Women's REALM is extremely nice and effective.
Good Luck!
ELK

Loops
10-09-2004, 05:03 PM
I find I'm going through my PCC

bottle very fast so maybe EW would be better for bangperbuck if you're prepared to mix up your own potions.

Dunno.

I really love my AE/w, and had some good (still initial phase) results with SOE/w - but more friendly

with this. I haven't tried any others.

Loops