PDA

View Full Version : Received the 'New' Chikara yesterday!!!

MidRex
09-02-2004, 11:15 AM
Got home from work yesterday and it was sitting in the mailbox along with my free gel packs. I never

had a batch of the old stuff, but i put it on at 7am and it's 2pm now and I can still smell the scent! I put a

little bit on last night and my x-girlfriend kept smelling me. She said I smell like coconut. I don't think it

smells like that, but maybe the female sense of smell is different. So far in the 1.5 days of wearing it, only a

few people seemed a little extra chatty, but that could have been a coincidence. I haven't been around too many

females other than my x and the secretary here at work. I'm going to be out again tonight and hopefully there will

be more people out. I think...friday I might add part of a TE gel pack to the mix.

I used one spray and rubbed

it in between my forearms and one to the upper chest area.

People with the new Chikara...how many sprays are you

using and where?

If I was to add some of the TE gel pack to the mix...how much should I start with and where

should I apply it?

I just don't want to OD.

BTW...as I'm sitting here typing this, I keep getting whiffs

of Chikara.

Thanks

top_dawwgs
09-02-2004, 02:41 PM
Im hoping ive received the new bottle. I sure do like the smell. Seems strong, and i hope

it lasts awhile

Zeus
09-02-2004, 05:43 PM
Um how much did you use?

Chikara is supposed to have more type of mones than any other brand sold at the store.

InternationalPlayboy
09-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Just got my new

Chikara bottle. I have about a half bottle left of the Beta version, but ordered the new stuff due to the questions

of the quality of the first release. Though I had already put a big spray of Perception on my chest this morning, I

wanted to smell this new stuff, so I did one spray of Chikara on my wrist and rubbed the two together.

I can

smell the vanilla in this batch, I was confused with that description by others as my Beta bottle is more musky. As

I sit here typing, about 5 - 10 minutes later, the scent has dried down to the more familiar musk, but still

retaining lighter "flavors." Unfortunately, the weather outside is humid, and I've had a sinus headache most

of the day, so I won't be adventuring out anymore today to study its effect on others.

People

with the new Chikara...how many sprays are you using and where?

If I was to add some of the TE gel pack to

the mix...how much should I start with and where should I apply it?

I just don't want to

OD.

I would suggest, from experience with the Beta version and comparing it with my first impressions

of this new batch to start with just one or two sprays. Spray it on the neck and or wrists/forearm areas.

I

wouldn't add any Edge gel until I wore Chikara alone for a few days to see its effect. Then, I recommend starting

small with the Edge application and working up.

kwuerstt
09-03-2004, 09:46 PM
I also recieved he 'new'

chikara. I originally had he bamboo label (the weak batch) I am very very very happy with the new one. My old

bottle even after 5-6 sprays the scent would fade and i couldn't smell the mones at all. With the new one i put no

2 sprays this morning 13-14 hours ago and i can still clearly smell it no my wrists. I am very happy with it :)

Zeus
09-03-2004, 10:01 PM
The pheromone ingredients in both

types of chikara's are identicle right? Its just the fragrance that differs right?

mitsubachi
09-04-2004, 01:27 AM
The pheromone

ingredients in both types of chikara's are identicle right? Its just the fragrance that differs right?

Yup, I think so. I remembered that I read it somewhere in the forum that the first batch has a weaker smell,

however, the mone contents are the same for both batches. Please correct me if I am wrong.