PDA

View Full Version : Strange effect

Traggard
09-02-2004, 10:53 AM
I have

been using pheromone products from love scent for more then 2 years now. I have gone through almost every major

product and tried different combos and application methods. The results are a bit strange.

1) I have not received any hits. This is both from passive situations, talking to women I

know or do not know, or when trying to pick up women in clubs. The few women that I know are interested in me I

receive hits from - but from them the hits are constant no matter if I use pheromones or have not used them for a

month.

2) People do not seem to be more or less friendly depending on if I use pheromones or

not.

2) A women that I know very well gets very easily irritated when she is menstruating,

but not during pms. This holds true when I use products that contains none. This is the only women I get such a

clear reaction from.

3) My mood seems generally better and more relaxed when I use SOE, not

that I instantly gets happy but I seem to be more relaxed.

4) When I use products that

contain none, mostly AE and PI(m), I more easily become irritated or pissed off. Not that an OD automatically pisses

me off, it is more like it increases the likelihood.

5) My mother dislikes how I smell when

I use products. Other people when I ask are either neutral or positive.

So yes, pheromones do work. Just not in

the way I expected.

Bruce
09-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Can I ask your age? Maybe that is

part of it. Myself, I really feel the need for some aNONE in what I wear and many if not most men are the same, but

there are definitely guys who have better results with SOE, which has no aNONE at all.

Research tends to

indicate that aNONE is only going to be effective on ovulating women and make things worse at other times of the

month, but when do they ever try these experiments on middle aged folks? Never. It's always college students who

B

Traggard
09-02-2004, 12:39 PM
Well I am 29, soon 30.