PDA

View Full Version : SOE and TE usage

keglius
09-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Hi!
I've just

received my order of SOE and TE and also some SOE gel packs. Since AE/m never worked for me, I'm going to report

here everything when I use SOE and TE.
First question, how much should I use SOE ? I don't know how much should

I roll ? And how to measure those dosages correctly?

I'm going to try SOE tomorrow for the first time

because I'm meeting a really cute girl. Since we're on our way to a deep relationship, I'll try SOE first. But I

need to know how much should I use? Or maybe SOE gel pack would be better ? Half or even full gel pack ?

And

how about TE ? I don't want to start mixing it with SOE at first, so I'll try this product alone. How much dabs

would be good to start ? I've heard somewhere that 2 or more would be good?

Any advice appreciated!
Thank

you!

canivaro
09-02-2004, 04:00 PM
My short experience with half

gel packs of SoE and Edge gel packs: SoE alone will get girls hair flipping and Edge alone will keep them crossing

their legs over and over.

Try half SoE gel pack alone and see what happens.

Zeus
09-02-2004, 05:27 PM
I just ordered the Edge and hope to

get it soon. The Edge is supposed to have secret pheromone ingredients that give it more of a sexual intonation.

The edge is a spray, how would you measure it in dabs?

Keep us posted.

keglius
09-03-2004, 03:24 AM
canivaro: thanks for your reply.

I'll try today a half gel pack of SOE and will report everything here.

Zeus: The edge is a spray, but you

can take off that atomizer and dab it.

Any suggestions about using roll on SOE ? How should I measure those

rolls ?

canivaro
09-03-2004, 03:10 PM
Keep us informed Keglius.

I

definitely need to buy me a bottle of The Edge. I love how well the free sample Edge gel pack has worked for me.

Sexual energy.... :box:

Pancho1188
09-03-2004, 03:26 PM
SOE is measured in

inches...anywhere from 2" to 6" is a good start, but people differ. I typically use 2-4" per application.

flash20
09-04-2004, 02:40 AM
Hi all,

I have much the same

question, so that's why I'm posting here. I have just recieved my trial TE and SOE (unscented) gel packs and am

wondering how much people recommend using. I know it varies from person to person, but a general idea would be

appreciated, cause I'm not going to have any chance to really trial it out before a 21st next week, and I really

think that would be a good place to trial it but I don't want to OD.
Secondly, what cover colognes do people

recommend. I currently have Aqua de Gio and Tommy, anyone used these or know if they'd work.

Cheers

Flash20

keglius
09-04-2004, 04:04 AM
Here's my report for

yesterday:

I've put half of SOE gel pack on me. Mostly on the chest, but also behind ears, on wrists and on

the neck. It was about 4 PM here and I went downtown to meet one babe (I'm 18 years old and she's almost 18 too).

While going to the downtown by bus I didn't notice anything unusual. Before the meeting that girl I entered one

chocolate shop to buy some of chocolate candies. The girl who worked there was really nice and chatty, but I don't

know if this was caused by SOE, because I've visited that shop for the first time. While on my way to the meeting

place with that girl, I counted about 4 eye contacts from other unknown girls. Nothing unusual or out of the

ordinary.
I met that girl at 5 PM. We've been together untill 9 PM. She was chatty, but I don't know if mones

were involved here also. She is always chatty. I haven't noticed any significant signs of SOE working. No hair

fliping, nothing out of the ordinary. I haven't noticed any "air sniffing" or "sniffing me" things. We've ended

our date at 9 PM. I went home. On my way to the bus stop, I've met my class girl friend with her other girl friend.

She was also chatty and very happy to see me, but I don't know if SOE was involved here since she's always chatty.

We're pretty good friends with her in school.
But the most interesting thing I've noticed that yesterday I

received more eye contacts than usual. I've counter about ~14 eye contacts with different girls. And the last 10

eye contacts were after I ended my date with the first babe. However, I receive 2-10 eye contacts everytime I go to

the downtown for a walk, so I don't know if yesterday was a very good day for me or SOE was working.Those last 10

eye contacts were counted about 5-6 hours from the SOE application. So I don't know if SOE was working then...

I've heard that most guys reports hits for the first 3-4 hours. Anyway, after my date I was very happy... So I had

a big smile on my face. One girl that I met with my class girl friend commented it - "You have such a big smile. You

smile like an American, not European. Because Europeans don't smile so much like you do! This is a compliment, keep

it going!" (I live in Europe). I had a pretty good evening yesterday. And here's the most interesting part. I came

back home at 11 PM. I took off my clothes (my t-shirt). I didn't noticed any increased chattyness from my family

members. But about 20-30 minutes later I thought I would write a report for yesterday in this forum. I turned on my

PC, but I felt soooooo tired that I could barely type anything and it was only 11:30 PM. This was strange! I've

gone to bed at 11:45 PM. And this morning I got up only at 11:30 AM . This was really strange! I never sleep so much

even on holidays. So maybe SOE really hit me with this one (I have put most gel on my chest) ?
Any thoughts would

be welcome!

keglius
09-04-2004, 01:45 PM
Report for today: I've used

whole SOE gel pack today... and nothing to report. Nothing out of the ordinary or significant :(

keglius
09-05-2004, 11:58 AM
Report for today: I've used 1/3

of SOE gel pack ... Nothing happened out of the ordinary.

AE/m doesn't work for me... It seems like SOE

doesn't work for me too... So what the heck works for me?!?!?!

Any suggestions what should I try ? I have a

full bottle of SOE + 2 gel packs and a full bottle of TE.

bjf
09-05-2004, 11:58 AM
edge and soe together.

eric_pelletier_tw
09-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Well im waitin for a

btle of SoE ill keep ya posted :) ... first time at 'mones tho. Any dosage recomendation? pickup lines?? :P

Zeus
09-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Yeah the Nol in the SOE should

balance out with the NONE in the TE and AE/m.

It is COMPLETELY IMPOSIBLE (to my knowledge) to overdose on NOL.

keglius
09-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Report for today: I've used TE/m

2 dabs... Nothing happened:(

eric_pelletier_tw
09-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Im still waiting

[fedex 5 days] for a btle of SoE is that a spray or just a concentrate
i was kinda hoping i could turn that into a

spray ... disolved about 1/2 to see how much exacly i have to put on ...

also that OD efect "conversion" must be

becose you sweated a bit [not meaning dripping sweat just regular day sweat] that contains 'mones !! so mixed with

the rest i supose you kinda ODed

what should i use if i want to disolve SoE? water or alcool ? suppose water

should do fine any hint ?

Zeus
09-06-2004, 09:14 PM
Fedex 5 days? You had to pay extra

for 5 day shipping? Well its ok i guess if you live in another country of course. What is SOE naturally disolved in?

Oil? They have oils on the site you can purchase.

keglius
09-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Report for today: 7:30 AM applied

4 dabs of TE. Nothing happened. 3:15 PM applied 5' of SOE. Nothing happened...

Is it possible that

pheromones do not work for me at all ? Like I've mentioned, I've used AE/m without results. Now I don't get any

hits from SOE and still don't see anything when using TE... Someone had same experience ?

This really pisses

me off... I'm a believer in pheromones, but nothing seems to be working for me yet:(

top_dawwgs
09-07-2004, 11:52 AM
Like Chikara or Perception? Id have to say give those 2 a try from what ive heard. Ive only

used Chikara but ive been very impressed.

ManBeast
09-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Where are you expecting to get

these hits? What situations are you putting yourself into? Sometimes the "hit" doesn't really occur until after you

break the ice as well.

MB

top_dawwgs
09-07-2004, 12:12 PM
I understand what ur

saying. But i put it on in the morning and just go about my day. Go to school and girls are staring. Went to a

convenient store... and this girl walked by me and just had a huge smile and rubbed up against me. these within a

one week period too. I sometimes forget I even have the scents on. Sure makes u feel good. Gives you more

confidence.

Zeus
09-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Dam right it makes you feel good. I

dont know how many chicks iv made wet in the last week alone :lol:

Its kinda funny when some of um are tryin to

pretend that ur not DAM FRICKEN HOT and try not to stare at you. Of course your like the hottest cutest guy theyv

ever seen in person and they cant help themselves to peek at you every couple secs. Eventually there clit's just

gunna be beggin for mercy as she trys to rape you before you can getaway! :box::whip:

canivaro
09-07-2004, 04:49 PM
Saturday night, I was out with

my family at Denny's. I suspect the server felt nervous or something, perhaps because me, that she dropped my soda

on me as she was about to set it down on the table. She also gave everyone at my table eye contact except me,

strange. Hmm... also, a chick who was sitting far far away was with her boyfriend and I couldn't help notice but

her looking at me various time. She was also wearing short shorts and then I suspect after she noticed me she kinda

lied down sideways with both her legs facing me(sexy!) on booth rather than sitting straight like a real gal. I was

2 dabs(not drops) of AEm, btw.

But Sunday, Monday, and today, I have not noticed any hits. Buildup perhaps. Imma

drop p-mone usage for a day or two.

But I must say my self-confidence has skyrocketed in the past week. I'm

always thinking "Damn I got the goods on, and I know you girls are so tempted to look at the irresistable me. Come

get me babies because I'm not."

Keglius, don't give up. Don't rely on p-mones to give you the hits but

believe that you are super special and that you got the goods on and you'll notice special attention from others.

Later.

Zeus
09-07-2004, 04:55 PM
Uh yeah i get constant crazy ass

hits but iv never really said anything like that to myself... Lol

keglius
09-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Hey! Report for today: nothing to

report as always :( I've tried today 6 dabs of TE/m. Nothing seemed to happen.

Guys, I've been reading

this forum since last October and I've been very interested in this stuff... I thought if these mones work for all

these guys, so why shouldn't they work on me ?

The first product I've tried was AE/m... I've tried from 1

to maybe 10 drops... I've tried dabbing, but I didn't notice anything. I thought maybe AE/m is just not for me.

Then I've bought SOE/m and TE/m. I've been testing them for a week now and didn't notice any results at all.

I read here that most of the guys report success from first few applications. I've tried SOE gel packs - half

of pack, full of pack and 1/3 of pack and nothing seemed to happen. No hair flipping, no increased chattyness or

sexual signs from girls. I've even tried rolling SOE under my nose... I don't feel any relaxation or confidence

boost.
I read here many guys report themselves having success within first try of new mones... And this just

really bothers me...
If pheromones work for everyone, why they do not work for me?!?!
Anyway, I won't give

up now... Tomorrow I will try 8 dabs of TE. Then I'll try to spay it with atomizer... I will see how it go.
Last

friday I was on the date with one hot girl. Since then we're a couple. I've used pheromones last few dates and I

didn't notice anything from her. She was the same like on those dates when I didn't use pheros... So I guess that

they do not worked then ...

Wish me a good luck... I will need it.

Traggard
09-08-2004, 08:39 AM
Keglius, I would not put to much trust in several of the “instant hit posts”. There are a number of possible

explanations for the very different results people get.

a)

Many hit stories are made by pheromone companies. Some one countered this point with that the IP numbers are

different between the posters. But that does not prove anything – they could easily access the internet from

different internet cafés.

b) The placebo effect. If

you get more confidence from using pheromones you will get hits no matter if the pheromones work or not. Confidence

= better body language = more hits.

c) They are more

observant thus looking for hits all the time, hit that would have occurred anyway but that they did miss before

using mones.

d) Some unknown factor that makes

pheromones only work for certain people, even if you apply them to clothing.

We do not know what the truth is. But a combination of a) b) and c) is my

bet.

ManBeast
09-08-2004, 09:13 AM
*Sigh* I thought I was paranoid

about bullshit advertising....
Yes... I was skeptic too, but honestly... I've noticed changes at this point in

people I know... that had gotten used to my old pheromone signature. Yes.. my overall confidence is growing day by

day, but some of the behaviors and reactions are just way off "normal" for the people I'm interacting with, both

male and female. Unless it's pure coincidence that these changes started happening just as I recieved the `mones.

There really has to be more to the story if there are absolutely no reactions towards your pheromone use. How

long have you known this "hot girl? Also how far away are you expecting to get "hits" I only tend to get them within

about 3-7 feet of me at most, probalby because I use very light applications and want to keep the effects to myself

and not "share" them with everyone in the room. So this means that I have to initiate a first contact of some sort,

catch her eye without the `mones before I can "move in" and let them work their magic.

Pancho1188
09-08-2004, 09:28 AM
I apologize beforehand if any

of this is written with an attitude for I'm upset with someone and it may seep into my postings. Please no one take

offense...maybe I'll just edit this posting later when I'm not so worked up...

Keglius, I would not put to much trust in several of the “instant

hit posts”. There are a number of possible explanations for the very different results people

get.
Yes, there are. In fact, there are more than what's on your list. It's been discussed

numerous times. There's nothing new to any of this. Skeptics can simply run a search. Hell, I'll save you the

trouble. I've written on this:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129

703&postcount=64 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showpost.php?p=129703&postcount=64)

I've written more, but that's the most convenient one...

a) Many hit stories are made by pheromone

companies. Some one countered this point with that the IP numbers are different between the posters. But that does

not prove anything – they could easily access the internet from different internet cafés.
If

there is any of that going on for this site, then Bruce, the owner, doesn't know about it. This is a question of

ethics and character, and although I can't speak for most people's character, I can try to speak for Bruce's as

I've been here long enough to know that he's done many ethical things in the past even if it means his own

inconvenience. We also have pheromone manufactures who speak on this site, and they identify themselves as such and

like to hear feedback on their products. In fact, many recommend products other than their own...whether that's

sincerity or a marketing ploy I'll leave to you to decide, but I take it as a sign of good will. BDC and DST make

Perception and Pheros, respectively, and I haven't heard much hype about either's product after the initial

(to quote Marilyn Manson), "This is the new sh*t!" posts that let everyone know that the stuff is ready for sale.

Since then, they've let other people do the talking...sure, a lot of it is good, but some people report no

results...such is life.

It's a double-standard that one could say that most of these posts are fake without

proof and yet not believe that they are true without proof...

b) The placebo effect. If you get more confidence from using pheromones you will get

hits no matter if the pheromones work or not. Confidence = better body language = more

hits.
I'd pay $100 for 'instant confidence', wouldn't you? Then, when you find out it's

yourself, then you don't need it anymore. You saved a bunch of money, and Bruce just gave you a shot of

self-esteem. Good for you. :)

c) They are more

observant thus looking for hits all the time, hit that would have occurred anyway but that they did miss before

using mones.
If you'd miss, "Can I have your number? I think you're hot," then you're

pretty blind. Otherwise, this is true. People on this forum learn a lot about what to look for than before they made

their purchase. Anyone listening to Friendly has learned a lot about body language.

d) Some unknown factor that makes pheromones only

work for certain people, even if you apply them to clothing.
It's called the "People are

different" factor. No one is the same, and therefore nothing works for everyone the same way. You don't wear the

same clothes that I do, yet we both go on living and socializing. We could wear the same clothes and you could look

good and I don't. We could wear the same -mones and I could get hits and you don't. People somehow think that

because it's a product that attracts people that it's supposed to magically work for everybody on everybody, when

those expectations are just as irrational as thinking that one pickup line will work on every girl you meet.

We do not know what the truth is. But a combination of a) b) and

c) is my bet.I'm ignoring A because I know a lot of the people on this site that do the

reporting...this is more of a community than most sites. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are people trying to make up

stuff to look good. Like I said, Bruce doesn't know about it if it happens. I believe he has banned members in that

past that he believed to be posting fraudulent hit reports...

B is true. It's very true, but I still believe

that it still produces the desired effect, so who's to complain? C is also true to some extent, but think about all

of the desperate people out there looking for any sign that someone likes them...I highly doubt that anyone

would be missing that many opportunities unless the educational material from this forum assisted them in reading

body language. In other words, anyone desperate would read signals more. Anyone not desperate is probably doing well

in the ladies department and can pick up these signals. D is true except for the fact that it isn't an unknown

factor. People are different. Everyone knows that, but everyone forgets it at the same time when searching for a

miracle. There are many more factors, and everyone is welcome to 'search' if they want to read about them...

Traggard
09-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Yes I think Bruce is honest and ethical. It is the companies that produce the actual products that I am

suspicious about.

oscar
09-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Traggard,

What about me,

Traggard?
Are you suspicious of ME too?
Go ahead. Honest answer. It won't get you banned. Guaranteed.

Oscar

:)

InternationalPlayboy
09-08-2004, 10:06 AM
Many

hit stories are made by pheromone companies. Some one countered this point with that the IP numbers are different

between the posters. But that does not prove anything – they could easily access the internet from different

internet cafés.

? Are you suggesting that the manufacturers are masquerading

as regular users here? In other words, using the handle registered to someone else to post their "fake" hits? As I

understand it, the names here are password protected, so they would have to have access to the password to

impersonate someone else here.

I think only the admins here have access to the IP numbers of the posters. If

one would check, I have at least two different ones under my name. I post from work and also from home. In fact,

there are probably more than two IP#s as I use a dialup at home so it will change each time I connect to the

Net.

Hey! Report for today: nothing to report as always I've tried today 6 dabs of TE/m.

Nothing seemed to happen.

I have yet to see anything I could call a hit with TE or NPA. All those

products have done for me so far is make me easily irritable when in public and self-conscious. Now there may be

hits, but they won't be very obvious when I'm fighting a scowl on my face and telling myself to

"maintain."

Chikara is another story though. I'm starting to feel naked when I don't wear that. The others

that I have seen results with are WAGG and SOE, in that order. I'm still testing Perception* and only wear it on

weekends. The big test for that one will be next month when I'm on vacation in a bigger city which is also a resort

area. As I tend to be introverted and keep to myself, which probably puts out a "lone wolf" vibe, and I can get

irritated in crowds without none, that's probably why Chikara, WAGG, and SOE work better for me.

*There was

one instance with Perception the first weekend I wore it, where a woman stared at me with eyes so big I thought they

were going to pop out of her head. I wondered why she was staring at me like she was almost afraid, then I realized

it must have been the Perception.

belgareth
09-08-2004, 10:11 AM
We check and keep a careful eye

out for frauds. It's in the interest of the forums to keep postings legitimate. Any one of the mods would ban a

user in an instant if they thought it was a manufacturer. Most of us keep a close eye on the IPs.

Pancho1188
09-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Oh, we all know Oscar's full

of it... ;) ;)

*Alert*

Oh, man! They're coming to take me away now! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Just kidding,

buddy...

Seriously, though...

Keglius...I'm going to tell you something, buddy. Don't feel too much

pressure on this. You sound like you've got it going on with this girl, right? Wear SOE for a while and sit back

and let things happen as far as interactions go...it's hit-or-miss, so just be patient. If something big happens

that you can contribute to -mones (we usually categorize this as abnormal levels of conversation or hints in body

language revolving around primal urges from subliminal -mone signals), then alright. If it doesn't work, then

maybe it doesn't work for you. I've just noticed, in my experience, that my life may be perfectly normal 75% of

the time while wearing -mones...but there are the strangest things that pop out of nowhere. For instance, some

people just start talking to you out of the blue and you didn't see it coming...or they give you this weird smile

you've never seen them give you before. It also gets on people's good side...but if you're already on their good

side, it's not going to do much more except in key moments. Studies on pheromones so far have shown that not much

different happened as far as getting girls, etc. were concerned, but respondents reported more sex. I assume on a

social level that would also mean more flirty conversation or witty banter...overall, of course.

Just a few

words of encouragement...

keglius
09-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Actually, I know that pheromones

work in a subtle way, but most of the users of this forum can report success, because something happens out of

nowhere.
I believe that this forum is a honest one, so I don't think that there are many pheromone production

companies which write fake hit stories. There are many members who have success using pheromones and they could

notice that something changed since they started to use these products.
Since my beginning of testing pheromones

I didn't notice anything unusual. I don't expect anything from ~10 or more meters from me. I don't expect girls

come to me and jumping right on... No. I look for subtle hits. I am watching women's eyes, looking for eye

contacts, hair flipping or any body language that could say that girl is interested or sexually aroused. Everyday I

go to school by bus, I meet many girls, but nothing out of the ordinary. I get eye contacts, but they are no wonder

for me, because I get them when I don't use pheromones.
1,5 months ago I met a hot girl. Since then we were

constantly dating and last friday we became a couple. I was using half of the SOE gel pack for the first time with

her then, but I didn't notice anything unusual on that date. When I met that girl she gave me the letter which was

written a day or two before. And I found in that letter "I would like to be your girlfriend!" . So that wasn't

caused by pheromones. I didn't notice any increased chattyness or something that is not ordinary. So, I'm still

trying to figure out if SOE works for me... and which dosages are good for me. I've tried dabbing, spreading gel

and rolling. No effects, no subtle hits, nothing! And I'm pretty good at observing girls. I even tried to put some

SOE under my nose. I haven't noticed anything. No good or relaxed mood, nothing. I'll try some more experimenting

with SOE when I'm with my girlfriend.
Then I've started TE from 2 dabs... That stuff stinks... So I can really

smell the -none. However, nothing to report. That stuff doesn't irritate me. I haven't seen any signs of OD...

Tomorrow I'll try 8 dabs.

Sadly, but I still can't find a product that could cause some effect:(

top_dawwgs
09-08-2004, 12:38 PM
I have a question for you to

all think about. Do you think that us wearing pheromones just makes us watch people closer, and we pay more

attention then normal. Maybe these things normally happen anyway... but we let them slide because we werent paying

close attention. Now we are watching and hoping for results from these products, and when something happens we

assume its the mones causing these effects. Hopefully we arent tricking ourselves into thinking these Pheromones

work??? Any other thoughts on this? Just a thought.

Pancho1188
09-08-2004, 01:53 PM
I just answered this

somewhere, didn't I?

jub
09-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Talking about SOE and

TE! Well I have been using the same combo for a few weeks and must say, well...Huh! I have used SOE as standalone

both the Scented and Unscented then I resorted to using a bit of TE to give some edge so to say after scouting the

forums for hits and all. But I must say it might be time for me to travel further down Pheromone City and try

something else. Do not get me wrong here, I am not saying SOE and TE, don't work precisely but...

keglius
09-09-2004, 07:18 AM
Report for today: used 8 dabs of

TE/m. No luck... Nothing to report as always:(

CptKipling
09-10-2004, 05:19 PM
Keglius, since you are doing

some testing at the moment and are looking to get results, try this:

1. Decide on your pheromone application (my

recommendation: start with 4 dabs of TE, perhaps adding a small amount of AE or SOE next).

2. Go out and enjoy

your day, being sure to observe reactions and yet interact with people as normal.

3. Come back to the forum and

tell us in detail about at least one bad or neutral experience with a female, aswell as one good or slightly

positive experience.

4. Do the same for the next day, perhaps changing your application. If you do change your

applied pheros, try to tell us why (I find gut feelings help with deciding what to wear).

This exercise

relies on you actually creating the possibility for these experiences to happen.

keglius
09-11-2004, 06:24 AM
Report for yesteday/today:

yesterday's morning I applied a spray of TE. No results or any reactions. In the evening I went to a party in my

class female friend's house. Before a party I went downtown to meet my girl friend and take her with me. I've used

3 dabs of TE and full SOE gel pack. I haven't noticed anything unusual. My girl friend was like everyday. I

haven't noticed anything during the party too...

dundio
09-11-2004, 11:20 AM
I think CptKipling wanted you to

describe it in more detail instead of saying nothing unusual occured. Some along the lines of "We were at the

party. I walked up to a girl, said hi, and asked her if she was having fun." etc... dive into it. Make sure you

describe how you're presenting yourself too. The more information we have, the more we can help.

I'm not

sure how much to apply with TE and SOE, but it seems like your best result was 1/2 gel pack of SOE standalone, so

you might be ODing with all the other attempts. On your first post, you said you noticed more eye contact and a bit

more chattiness, but kept dismissing them. You have a doubt about mones working, which can lower your

self-confidence.

Sorry if I misinterpret your posts.

keglius
09-12-2004, 10:51 AM
I also thought that I might be

OD'ing, so I've tried 1/3 of SOE gel pack... I was with my girlfriend all the time. I didn't notice anything

unusual. We were walking in the park, talking a lot. But I didn't notice anything since I've started using

pheromones. During that party I've chatted with all girls there, they reacted quite normal. Nothing unusual or

extreme chattyness. Maybe I was with my girlfriend ? So, I'm starting my 3rd week of testing and still don't have

anything to report.

CptKipling
09-12-2004, 12:09 PM
I think

CptKipling wanted you to describe it in more detail instead of saying nothing unusual occured. Some along the lines

of "We were at the party. I walked up to a girl, said hi, and asked her if she was having fun." etc... dive into it.

Make sure you describe how you're presenting yourself too. The more information we have, the more we can

help.
Yes, please do try to include more detail your "reports", and posibly try harder to interact

socially.

Just saying "everything seems the same", or "nothing happened" tells us nothing. Try and compare

situations with and without pheros, and indentify the difference between a bad, neutral or good phero reaction

(hence my previous post).

Star-A
09-12-2004, 12:30 PM
I really don't think there are

fake reports on this forum. And don't forget "Dynamic IP's" change all the time and that DOES NOT show anything

related with the posting...

Keglius; I know it may sound odd for you but:
"Never mind... There will be such a

point in your life that all of a sudden you'll understand what you have done wrong and how this stuff all works.

You'll really understand how to use it as a powerful tool. Don't worry time will teach you.

For me pheromone

stuff was like "playing the piano" You may have the piano and you may have the scores but you are not able to play,

can you? You just need to keep trying and trust me there will be a moment of change in the way you look at

pheromones and what you expect from them. From that moment on; you will be able to use them more efficently AND THEY

will be working for you ;) .

As just like me,you may even relp a post, telling them not to worry or put too much

pressure.

Have FUN !!!

belgareth
09-12-2004, 01:26 PM
I really don't

think there are fake reports on this forum. And don't forget "Dynamic IP's" change all the time and that DOES NOT

show anything related with the posting...

IPs only change a little from one visit to the next in

most cases. We watch the IPs for trolls and people who change identities in order to play silly games. You'd be

surprised how often you get the same IP address from your ISP.

Zeus
09-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Hmm... I couldnt get onto the forum

for like the past week at all. It kept saying it was way too busy.

Well so i couldnt look to see what most

people were using for application quantities of TE. Well, being lost in the dark i tried 1 spray with some other

products the first couple days and got very nice results. Well after a couple days of using 1 spray i figured what

the hell and started putting on two sprays (sandlewood). I remembered what someone on the forum said about testing

products and to keep trying and dont get discouraged if you overdose. (To my knowledge i have never overdosed).

Well with the two sprays everything seemed normal. Now this definately does not mean it didnt work for me. Cause

whats normal for me with mones is constant non-stop hits. I couldnt really tell if 2 sprays worked any better cause

its kinda hard to tell the difference between them thinking ur hot, HOT, or DAM FRICKEN HOT most of the time. And

besides after a week of using mones there brain's sure to be programmed to think of u as hot whether u are or not

at the time. Think about it with the case of hot women u see. They can be HOT one day and just ok another but ur

still gunna think of them as hot and ur still probly gunna check um out.

Now do u think i was just crazy to use

2 sprays when everyone else is using about 3/14ths that amount. I wanna hear what everyone has to say about this but

tomorro im gunna use two sprays again. Iv been wearing two sprays for 3 days and havnt noticed any negative

effects.

Oh yeah, i forgot to mention this is for the younger crowd like below 20:hammer:

CollegeStudent
09-15-2004, 09:01 PM
I tried wearing 2 sprays

once and I almost cried it was so strong. 1 spray is about the max I can handle. Besides, too much none can scare

away the younger ones.

bjf
09-15-2004, 09:08 PM
2 sprays works for some. The bottom

line is do what works for you, because people can be extremely different.

Zeus
09-15-2004, 11:37 PM
Yeah the only thing i worried about

with having 2 sprays was the -NONE. So following my own advice i put about 2 drops of Beta-nol on each spot where i

applied TE. Mabe it did work out pretty well with the Beta-nol.

too bad they dont make a version of the edge

with less none. It would be great if they did eventually make a concentrate of just their secret ingredient.