PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want a Pheromone Chemistry Set? I'm too dumb to mix chemicals I think.

Obhamalama
09-01-2004, 03:30 PM
I have a pheromone chemistry set that I bought here on

Love-Scent a year or two ago and never really use. I figure someone here might be interested in it. I bought it

thinking I had time to try mixing all kinds of combinations together like the people on this board, but in reality I

didn't have the time, and ended up with some cobbled together combinations that got me some of the weirdest hits

that I finally realized this stuff is probably for the pros or those who have a lot of time to put into it. There's

some cloudy stuff at the bottome of the bottles and I don't remember if it came like that or if it's from sitting,

but the bottles are about 3/4 full, plus I have some tubes and syringe thingies that I bought to mix the stuff. If

no one's interested (I don't know how popular this kit is anymore here on this board but when I got it here at the

time it was the newest thing) then I think I'll just try testing it on my dog instead of using myself as the guinea

pig. If fat Chow Chows start humping him, I'll know that combo's a scratch...Kinda hate to waste it on a dog

though...especially one that's neutered.

Tiger4
09-01-2004, 04:10 PM
Send it to me, don't waste it.

What's your email address? I'll pay for postage. Do the unmixed bottles of pheromones still have labels on them?