PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones for work

stream187
09-01-2004, 02:10 PM
Hi,
I'm new

to all this, just ordered a free sample (soe scented and unscented, edge scented) from the site to test the stuff.

I'm wondering what would be a good pheromone to use at work. I never use a perfume there so I would prefer

something unscented or possibly something with a faint smell. Is either one of the scented gell packs faint enough

to use at work?
Thanks for any suggestions/combo's.

Pancho1188
09-01-2004, 02:20 PM
SOE - The social -mone...
AE

- Good overall
WAGG - Puts you in a good light

Perception/Chikara (Everyone will recommend these no matter

what, so I might as well do it for them... ;))

stream187
09-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Thanks for the info. Any

suggestions on how I should best use the sample gel packs in the workplace? I also ordered some Edge gel packs with

them.

Pancho1188
09-01-2004, 03:05 PM
Stick to days where you'll

have a lot of interaction. I feel like they go to waste when I end up spending all day sitting at my desk.

If

you want to test out how they effect people...well, I just did this the other day...I wore a suit to the office (the

dress is more casual), and all day I had people asking me what the occasion was or whatever. It was a good way to

start a conversation and then spend enough time within talking distance to see if the -mones caused a change of

attitude.

If you plan on having one-on-one discussions with someone, that's a good day to try it out...just

make sure you don't OD...sure, ODing is just a minor setback in the dating world, but the stakes are higher

in the working world...but that's just my opinion. An OD could just mean that your boss is a jerk for a day.

I think the best way to 'test' them, however, is to do nothing to try to 'best use them in the workplace'...I

mean, wear them on a day with personal contact, but do nothing else different (even try to forget you're wearing

them...although that's hard) and see what happens. That should give you an idea...

belgareth
09-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Hi,
I'm new

to all this, just ordered a free sample (soe scented and unscented, edge scented) from the site to test the stuff.

I'm wondering what would be a good pheromone to use at work. I never use a perfume there so I would prefer

something unscented or possibly something with a faint smell. Is either one of the scented gell packs faint enough

to use at work?
Thanks for any suggestions/combo's.What kind of work do you do? Inside an office? Field

work? Tight quarters, wide open spaces? It makes a difference what you are trying to do and your environment. I use

mones at work all the time and have had good results with several, disasterous with others.

stream187
09-02-2004, 12:15 AM
I do systems

administraton/helpdesk in an office environment of about 100 people. 75% of which are females between 20-30 :). I'm

pretty social with most, not really trying to hit on them or anything. Just seeing where it (might) take me.

I

ordered my samples using standard shipping last thursday. Any idea howlong it will take to ship them to mainland

Europe and will customs stop it and add taxes, considering it is marked as 'fragrance'?

belgareth
09-02-2004, 04:38 AM
I do systems

administraton/helpdesk in an office environment of about 100 people. 75% of which are females between 20-30 :). I'm

pretty social with most, not really trying to hit on them or anything. Just seeing where it (might) take me.

I

ordered my samples using standard shipping last thursday. Any idea howlong it will take to ship them to mainland

Europe and will customs stop it and add taxes, considering it is marked as 'fragrance'?
I do computer

consulting, own a business with a couple field techs and wish I had known about mones back when I was still in the

corporate world running a support department. Overall, my best results have been using none light mixes. You know

how often you get to the person's workstation and they are already frustrated and angry, high none doesn't help

the situation. SoE is good in those situations. When I am presenting to a group, trying to sell an upgrade or a

change in methodology I add a little none, for instance adding a light spray of TE or a couple dabs of AE. When

meeting with (potential) new clients that combo also seems to work best. Since Chikara came out I have been using it

with great results as a stand alone. Perception hasn't really helped me much yet but I am still working on the

right amount to wear.

My comments are all directed towards me personally because I believe individual body

chemistry and personality both play a part in this. I have always been more aggressive and a leader, increasing none

on me just causes conflict. It may not with you. I also am not looking for sexual hits at work. It's a bad idea to

play where you work, IMHO. Others will disagree and that's fine. The smiles, flirting, drive-by boobings and such

just make it more fun.

DrSmellThis
09-02-2004, 06:57 PM
Pheros and Chikara tend

towards innoffensive for different reasons. I haven't smelled Perception yet, but it might be the same from what a

couple people said. I've never smelled the new AE either.

a.k.a.
09-03-2004, 07:06 AM
I supervise the purchasing

department of a teaching hospital. On a typical day, I run into a big diversity of people: from slick sales reps, to

tense health professionals, to self inflated administrators, to wacky researchers. And most of my staff is

female.

The most important quality, for me, is consistency and all around good vibes. I used to swear by

SOE, but now I use Chikara almost exclusively. SOE is more sexual — at least with my body chemistry — and Chikara

inspires more confidence. The main thing, as belgareth said, is to go light on the NONE.

Bruce
09-03-2004, 07:27 AM
I agree that Chikara could well be

your best bet, but since you have the SOE samples on the way, I would give them a shot. It sounds like you want to

go with something unscented, but I think you will find you can get away with a small amount of men's scented SOE at

work. To tell the truth, I am not sure if there is a telltale pheromone smell with the "unscented" SOE. Anyone out

there able to report on that? You may need to cover the unscented SOE with some fragrance anyway. Stay away from

the Edge samples for week; save them for date night or clubs.

B

stream187
09-03-2004, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the advice guys..

Just got home from work and my first day using them. Used about 1/2 - 1/3 of the soe scented pack in the neck and 2

small dabs of soe unscented behind the ears.

Have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the smell. Very subtle

for work situations. Altough I couldn't really smell it anymore after lunch.. just a very lingering smell. Maybe I

should reapply after noon? Or do the mones stay active, despite the loss of fragrance?

Have a date tonight

with a girl I used to have a thing with and another couple. So gonna try a bit of Edge and the rest of the unscented

SOE.

Oh and I ordered some Chikara and Perception.. couldn't resist :)

Edit: just smelled the SOE

unscented and can't really smell anything expect a bit of an alcohol smell the first few seconds. Then again.. I

don't have enough experience yet to really tell.

InternationalPlayboy
12-09-2004, 07:31 AM
I've been a big fan

of Chikara since it's initial release. I was wearing up to five sprays of the beta release on social occasions and

two sprays at work. I still have about a half bottle of the beta left. I also have the newest version too. I feel

two sprays of that stuff is about max for me. I had still been using mainly the beta Chikara at work.

Though

I've accumulated a lot of various gel packs, I haven't used them that much. A few trials with the SOE pack and

that was about it. I have some TE packs I haven't tried yet and recently purchased some Chikara packs. (I have an

AE sample pack coming in this week's order that I'm looking forward to trying, never used AE

before.)

Anyway, I had an epiphany this week concerning the gel packs. As I don't want to be overly moned or

fragrant at work, I tried a gel pack this week there. I work four, ten hour days a week and I used about a quarter

of the pack each morning, so one pack has lasted a whole work week. No big hits to report, a few women turning their

heads my direction as they passed me as I was standing around a blind corner, like they sensed something as they

approached, some smiles from women I don't interact with, and some strange eye contact. So other words, typical low

level Chikara reactions for me.

I think I need to throw some more gel packs into my briefcase. They're

perfect for me when I don't want to waste a spray from the bottle for work but still want to wear a little for the

psychological lift I get from it and maybe a little discrete influence on others.

BIONIC MAN
12-12-2004, 04:59 PM
I also am

not looking for sexual hits at work. It's a bad idea to play where you work, IMHO. Others will disagree and that's

fine. The smiles, flirting, drive-by boobings and such just make it more fun. the idea of increasing

ones social and business skills intrigues me, and those drive by boobings are great also.:run: