PDA

View Full Version : My Questions about The Edge

Dreamer81
09-01-2004, 01:53 PM
I have

TE/w and I think it works ok,.It doesn't give the best hits.It works best for me when I use it with APC-which I

bought at some other pheromone site.
I look young for my age.I'm 23 but look 15 or 16 years old. I seem to get

hits from the teenage crowd rather than from my age group.I've gotten DIHL a few times from them when wearing TE

and APC together.
Do you think my looking young for my age makes TE work on these younger guys rather than guys my

own age?

I recently bought PI/w will that work for guys more in my age group or older instead of guys that are

too young for me?

Pancho1188
09-01-2004, 02:57 PM
Please take the second part

with the utmost tact and care:

I think that the young guys would hit on you whether you were or weren't

wearing -mones... ;)

That being said, and this is just a suggestion since you mentioned you look younger, maybe

you need to do something to make yourself look older. Younger girls do it all of the time to get into clubs and

stuff...maybe the only reason the older guys are staying away because they think they'd be robbing the cradle...age

is in looks, clothes, hairstyle, makeup (I don't like a lot of makeup on women, personally), shoes, speech, and

anything else you can think of...

I hope you don't take this as the fact that you aren't perfect the way you

are because I'm sure that you're fine. I just think that if you feel that your look is younger, maybe others pick

up on that...I know you'd never see me hitting on someone I thought I'd have 6 or 7 years on (when I'm 27, I'll

change my tune because 6 or 7 years would be about 21...but now it means 15 and 16)...

Putting that one piece of

advice aside, I'll stick to the typical TE info we give people...

I know for TE/m people report hits from

younger girls often...we get responses from 30+ men wishing for younger days when they get hit on by the 19-year

olds...maybe it works the same for women. We also have some people say that it brings out the beast in the more

mature women, so I guess it's not an exact science. I remember, however, that many women had success with PI/w

among men in their 20s or older...I don't remember too many hit reports about boys oogling them, but I assume that

women are just used to hormone-driven teenagers hitting on them... :)

Other than that, -mones are hit or miss

depending on situation and dosage, so maybe you just haven't found what's right for you yet. Try changing

dosage...

...and stay away from those high school dances! ;) Just kidding.

Gegogi
09-01-2004, 02:57 PM
"I'm 23 but look 15 or 16 years

old."

That's a good thing in the long run! I don't think the key is in the 'mones but how you speak, dress

and carry yourself. I've known 16 year olds that acted like they were older and got away with it, not based on

appearance, but character.

Mtnjim
09-01-2004, 05:34 PM
"I'm 23 but look 15

or 16 years old."

That's a good thing in the long run! I don't think the key is in the 'mones but how

you speak, dress and carry yourself. I've known 16 year olds that acted like they were older and got away with it,

not based on appearance, but character.

Right! The "baby face" that really bugged me when I was

your age, now gets me mistaken for being mid 30's even at my ripe OLD age (55+). :thumbsup:

bjf
09-01-2004, 06:36 PM
APC has NOL, NPA has None and two

other pheromones that are likely not NOL.

When you add APC, you are adding NOL, though I am not sure how low

level of a product APC/w is.

You might want to experiment with Copulins, there is EW (Esssence of

Woman) and PCC. I am thinking maybe that will get the older boys going.

Dreamer81
09-01-2004, 06:53 PM
Thanks for your imput.I'm

going to look into this more.I'll think about the EW.

bjf
09-01-2004, 06:58 PM
EW is perhaps harder to work with,

you have to mix a teeny bit of it. PCC is a roll on that is cucumber melon scent or something, not as strong (or

effective?), perhaps easier to work with.

Use the search function and search "PCC" and then "EW" with the

forum being: women's forum. Then you will be able to make a better buying decision.

Gegogi
09-01-2004, 07:49 PM
EW is mighty stinky and doesn't

do a thing for me, and I love goin' south for a little taste of paradise.