PDA

View Full Version : Something to mix with a standard cologne

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 01:50 PM
I\'ve been looking at APC and wondering how it mixed with something like Drakar or Aqua Degio? Am I looking at the correct product for mixing?

Thanks

-al

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 03:22 PM
Hey Albion,
APC is really kind of a cologne itself. Most people buy it for the scent and mix other preros in it. It has a real yummy scent but doesn\'t have much phero in it at all. Something like 0.005%. If I were gonna mix I would use NPA or AFA. NPA for none and AFA for none and nol. NPA will give you almost 10 times the amount of none for close to the same price. A much better deal. It does have a real powerful scent though. I kinda like the way it smells but other folks don\'t. I\'ve only mixed it with APC which is a great combo. 70% APC to 30% NPA is good stuff. I\'ve never mixed it with cologne so I couldn\' tell you anything about that but I think it\'s made for it. AFA is also made for that but I prefer to use it straight. Like I said, APC has a real yummy scent but if you diluted into cologne you would end up with almost no phero content. Hope this helps.
Later. images/icons/cool.gif