PDA

View Full Version : Different Situations

David
09-01-2004, 09:08 AM
I wanted to comment

on the idea, often expressed on this forum, that the amount and kind of mones to use can vary a lot with the

situation.

For me this seems to be true, as I gain experinece.

I generally use mones in the same way.

I start with a couple sprays of a custom concoction containing some of just about every mone. I usually add some

Chikara to cover and/or just a little more of either None or SOE/M as well. If I don't use the Chikara, I use

which ever of the several colognes I own that is closest to my hand at that minute.

I find at a bar, with

either a fair amount of smoke in the air (cheaper bar), or a lot of air turn over (to keep the smoke down -- more

up-scale bar) that I get some hits.

If I use the mones in the same way at Pilates class, or work, or some

discussion/meeting, it seems to be an OD.

And in any case, the next day, after showering, I tend to get

hits at the more intimate group-functions/discussions/meetings (like a Buddhist sangha, or what ever I am doing).

As discussed in a seperate post, this seems to confirm that I am ODing most of the time.

I was wondering if

anyone else could add some commentary, an HOW to adjust mone usage to the situation, specifically (as opposed to

simply saying that different situations are different -- which did not help me know what to try). As always, I am

simply wishing to learn more and to perfect my use of this "tool".

Thanks
Namaste
David

bjf
09-01-2004, 09:28 AM
People are either trying to get

attention (looking to attract new partners) or improve interpersonal reactions (work on existing targets).

I

think that these two different goals are part of the reason why some are happy with mones and others aren't. Are

language remains the same even though we are talking about two different things.

Making an attention grabber

mix is a lot trickier, but one thing is clear, it requires you to wear more product, especially when we are talking

about places where the air is dense with crap in it already.

I think that these situations require you wear

about 50 to 100 percent more than what you find will exclusively improve interpersonal interactions.

Hope

this helps, and be sure to keep contributing!

David
09-01-2004, 01:17 PM
Thanks

I think you make a

good point. It seems also to tie into my sense that the setting (more intimate, or less so) matters a lot

too.

Namaste
David