PDA

View Full Version : Received my Perception and Pheros!!!

mitsubachi
09-01-2004, 01:02 AM
Wow! Received my order of perception and pheros today. I must say that the shipping is really fast, considering

that I live in Oz.

Anyway, I think that perception was leaking a bit, both the scent and the pheromone. But

both bottle looks full, although both of the atomisers were a little wet. The scent is heavenly!!! I'm not sure

whether it's perception or pheros, but I am simply addicted to the smell. Haven't tried out both of them yet. Will

try them out tomorrow.

Anyway, has anyway combined the P&P (Perception & Pheros) combo and received any

success?

DST, could I also suggest that maybe the pheros could come in a dark bottle? Cuz since it's all

natural stuff inside, I heard that a dark bottle would block the light and thus prolong the life of the product. A

dark bottle always comes with my organic body wash. Anyway, the current bottle for pheros is really nice and

unique!!!

DrSmellThis
09-01-2004, 02:43 AM
I think you're the first to

try the combo, so let us know! The Pheros goes on underneath Perception, I think.

The Pheros

didn't leak, did it?

You are absolutely right about the bottle -- hence my recommendation to keep

Pheros away from strong light!

I tried and tried, but could never find the perfect bottle, like I did

for the beta version, which was a beautiful dark amber bottle. The one you have was my best effort after an

exhaustive search, however. There is something satisfying about the new bottle. Its simple, sturdy and elegant, I

guess. It's pretty hard to break.

mitsubachi
09-01-2004, 04:52 AM
I think

you're the first to try the combo, so let us know! The Pheros goes on underneath Perception, I think.

The Pheros didn't leak, did it?

You are absolutely right about the bottle -- hence my recommendation

to keep Pheros away from strong light!

I tried and tried, but could never find the perfect bottle, like

I did for the beta version, which was a beautiful dark amber bottle. The one you have was my best effort after an

exhaustive search, however. There is something satisfying about the new bottle. Its simple, sturdy and elegant, I

guess. It's pretty hard to break.
Ok, I will post my results after I tried that combo. There are other

combos which I wanna try too after reading of the successes from so many forum members. Combos like chikara with

perception, chikara with pheros, pheros with TE, and perception with TE. And of course pheros alone, and perception

alone. Think it would take some time.

The pheros didn't leak, I can assure u of that DST. The bottle's really

cool and yup, sturdy and elegant. It would be perfect if it was dark but the bottle I have is really good enough.

But I still wanna thank you for doing your best to search for a good bottle, and of cause for coming up with

PHEROS!!!! The smell's heavenly!!!

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-01-2004, 05:29 AM
Be sure to post our

feedback report of Pheros and Perception! You are the first one to test it out so be thorough!

Bobby

bjf
09-01-2004, 06:20 AM
Whenever you get new products, play

around with them individually before you delve into the combinations. Otherwise you'll never know what does

what.

mitsubachi
09-01-2004, 06:49 AM
Whenever you get

new products, play around with them individually before you delve into the combinations. Otherwise you'll never

know what does what.
Yup, thanks for the advice.

mitsubachi
09-01-2004, 06:50 AM
Be sure to post our feedback report of Pheros and Perception! You are the first one to test it out so be

thorough!

Bobby
I sure will post some feedback after trying it.