PDA

View Full Version : dance clubs and bars

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 01:40 PM
What combos have been successful for you guys in dance clubs and bars? I know it\'s got to be stronger than usual considering the smokey environment and competetive atmosphere.
One more question on the topics of clubs and bars. A problem I\'ve encountered is that a lot of the time I like to go out alone and girls are ALWAYS in groups of 2 or more. For you loner types, how do you approach this? When you go up to a group of girls, do you try to talk to just one of them, or all of them? Also what do you use as a lead in?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 08:29 PM
My fellow Marylander... I totally understand the troubles with the group situation. I actually haven\'t lived here all my life, but I can tell you that compared to where I grew up, there is a lot more ego flexing with the women. I mean, go to Fells Point on any weekend, and you see tons of women whose clothes and body language literally shout at you, \"hey, look at me, I\'m fuckable\" and I\'ll be damned how they love to turn just about everyone down images/icons/mad.gif though their motive for being there in the first place, \"is to meet guys\".

I think you\'ll find that, if you search thru the forum, various people have had success stories with many different products. However, those accounts seemed to lack many sensual details. Obviously I could read that the dude was in a bar, but the bar at a Lone Star Steakhouse is obviously more spic \'n span than a pub in the city, or a \"tavern\" like Nottinghams. Not much detail on how smoky it might have been, and not to mention (I know his happens to me) after a good sampling of brews, everything begins to smell like brew.

To answer your last questions, I\'ve tried being intoxicated and sober, but the same thing happened. Whomever I looked at first, will just seek approval of the other, which usually results in total disapproval. The only time I had some success was at a party I was at in Michigan... but what makes it different was that they allowed room for a conversation, and then once the music started, I had fun with \'em.

Do you go to school, EazyE?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-25-2001, 08:56 PM
My first hit ever was ODing on APC alone and (I rubbed the stuff up both arms) I was sitting on the pool table and these five chick (a group as you guys said) started talking to me. One (I guess she was like the pack leader) sat down and started chatting and bought me a drink. That was with APC. I think my new mix (The 70/30 APC/NPA) does better. images/icons/smile.gif

By the way, if this works out for you, drop that fifth star on my rating for me. Thanks.
images/icons/smile.gif

[ October 25, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-26-2001, 01:23 PM
Hey ive got the counterattack so to speak, OD hit em all, just go all out and do a donaldduck style lol. QUcack quack
images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
10-26-2001, 10:34 PM
I\'ve traveled to the DC area on many occasions and find that Washington is all about POWER. Even the women get into playing the power game and the source of their power is sex. I think it\'s a cultural thing for the area, more so than any other place I\'ve been. One you make your move, you\'ve handed the power into the female\'s control; getting power that way is the game, not getting laid. They expect to give it up only for a more powerful man which gives them social approval and ego payback. Wear a nice suit and tie with shiny shoes, walk like a man and don\'t take any guff. You da\' Man, so act like it!

As to girls in groups, a single guy has the cards stacked against him. A better play is to be an obvious part of a larger, mixed group so that you can cut your choice out while the other girl socializes with your friends while you hit on your target. Girls prioritize socializing and being accepted into the group higher than guys do - think sorority/fraternity scenes.

If you are alone, play both girls and leave it unclear which one you want. Talk to both, divide your attentions. This let\'s them compete for you. Snub one girl and she will always give you the thumbs down to her friend. I\'ve been surprised more than once when the one I didn\'t target finally threw herself at me. I\'ve learned to even lean towards the one I DON\'T want. That makes it easier for your target to get her friend\'s approval and support.

Remember, women choose you, no matter what you think!

[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

proteus
10-28-2001, 04:59 PM
With gals in groups I\'ve learned that if there\'s one particular gal in the group that has your eye, make it known first that you are interested in her, then do a switchabout and make friends with her other friends, chat with them, dance with them etc. and eventually the gal you want will wonder why you\'re not giving her the same attention, then she\'ll try extra hard to get your attention. Then you can move in - however, the delicate task is, once you\'ve began moving on her, her friends will notice so you have to balance this delicately and make sure they remain \" liking you \" or you\'re back to square one. <g> If women only knew the bs we go through just to get with them heh??
:-)

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 02:19 AM
Or just talk to all of them get real close to one and then break rapport real quick and leave em, sometimes it will fail but sometimes it works and they follow you, depends if your oding a little or not.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 11:36 PM
EazyE,

Well you are right as far as a stronger dosage for club atmospheres. But remember the more you are active (i.e. dancing) the more the pheros got out into the air.
My fav for clubs is NPA straight from the bottle. I know many here like to mix it (I do this as well). But for rock solid hits, straight seems to be great. I use a drop to each side of neck area, a drop or two to the chest under your shirt. And another drop to your hair. But remember to cover with a bit of cologne. I have received many rock solid hits like; being grabbed from behind by sweet little thangs, to direct invitations from fems, to DIHL\'s from many.
So my advice to you for clubbing is go heavy and then reapply after four hours or so.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
10-31-2001, 02:32 PM
Hey TCO whats happening with that beta testing, anyhows yeah AE is my killer hittable application product works great.