PDA

View Full Version : My perception results

nemx2000
08-31-2004, 01:49 PM
First of all

I'm on call so when i recieved my bottle of perception. I didn't use it right off. Today I used a spray of the

mones on my chest and the perfume I sprayed 1 spritz on my arms. Off to the bank I went. I walked into the bank and

noticed the tellers were all glancing at me and I had some very nice greetings as I entered. The bank was slow so no

line. I went up to this cute 7 teller mid 30's. I handed her my deposit and wanted a balance inquery. She stumbled

over her words and when she took my check she touched my arm (first time she ever did that). I looked into her eyes

and she was stareing deeply back. Her face seemed to turn red and she went back to work. (major hit). She finally

gave me my balance in the account and thanked me for stopping in. Before I left she gave me my recipt for the

deposit and made a comment about lunch. SO we set up to do lunch tomorrow afternoon. I left the bank and when I was

leaving I held the door for a woman to enter. She stopped and stared and then proceeded into the bank. I looked at

the counter again and the female tellers were wispering as I left. Onto the cell phone store I went. Drove around a

while while trying to find a parking space. Got to the store and noticed a red headed woman mid 20's at the desk.

(solid 9). She greeted me as I entered the store and asked what I needed. I explained to her I was there to get my

phone upgraded. She took down my information and informed me that I would be next. The store was busy and sure

enough The next associate was availiable and I was talking with them. As I walked through the store people were

looking and parting (Like moses and the red sea) The associate told me that it would take 30 min for the upgrade so

i waited. As I was waiting the red headed woman came up to me and we talked. She seemed to ignore the rest of the

customers like we were the only ones in the store. She kept touching my arm to make certain points. Lots of eye

contact and she was telling me where she likes to hang outwhen she isn't working. I may have to stop by some time.

She was making references about her boyfriend not caring what she does......(big hit) My phone was completed and

when I was getting it back from the service tech this girl took my phone and entered her number into it. She handed

it back to me saying you better call. Well I reassured her I would deffinatly call.
A little about me....

I'm no Mel Gibson or any other hollywood playboy. I used to play football and wrestle in my college years. I havent

worked out in many years. I have graying hair and a goatee and weigh 235 pounds and I am 6 ft tall. I also have the

gift of gab which proves to be helpful in the dating scene.

I just wanted to say these

pheromones are truely amazing. Thanks for the posts and sorry if my post seemed tooo long:box:

slick
08-31-2004, 02:43 PM
excellent hits, good story man,

keep it up

ck

CptKipling
08-31-2004, 04:42 PM
Yeah nice post.

How does

that compare to a day without pheros?

bjf
08-31-2004, 05:27 PM
Just want to know what you had worn

in the week leading up to your great day.

You don't have to give a day by day account, but what you wore

sun, mon might be helpful, and also how much/how frequently you were using pheromones on thurs-sat would be nice

to.

Just wondering if you had any leftover pheromones on your skin that could have perfectly complemented

your spray of perception.

Lagrimas
08-31-2004, 05:38 PM
hey, after reading this i have

a quick question to everyone... Is Perception heavy on the -none like AE/m is? (based on the answer to this, i'll

be posting something relating to this thread, so this isn't completely off topic :) ).

nemx2000
08-31-2004, 06:16 PM
In the past I would wear

Nautica cologne. I would get a few looks but mostly in passing. I did searches on pheremones and read alot of

articles on them. One day I stopped into an adult store to see if they carried pheremones (before I found this

place).They did and I purchased Lure (oil based) Yes (water based) and something called Pure Instinct (smells like

cucumbers). The first day I tried Lure alone 2 swipes 3 inches long on my cheeks. Didn't notice any real results

for a couple of days. Then I found this web site saying something about mixing and wearing more than one product. So

then I tried wearing the Lure as before and I sprayed 3 sprays of Yes cologne to my shirt. Then I added 2 drops of

Pure Instinct to my wrists and rubbed them in. I tried this mixture till the perception arrived. I did notice more

eye contact and i did get boobed a couple times while dining out.

I did get a hit on that mix at a convience

store. The girl was late teens early 20's (about a 6) she had a DIHL look on her face but quiclky shook it off.

Anyways i cot a free soda refill so I guess that was a bonus. Want to see how she acts when I see her with the

perception. I may try some of the others mones with the perception I'll see later.

Before mones not much

interaction with the women. But now I'm seeing great things.

Fuse
08-31-2004, 08:02 PM
Perception is next on my list. I'll

hopefully be making the purchase Thursday night or Friday morning when I get paid. Heard great things about it. And

you can't go wrong at only $39.99.

Chemo (BDC Concepts)
09-01-2004, 05:38 AM
Great feedback

report!

...and the part about the redhead...I love redheads ;)

Bobby

BDC_Concepts
09-01-2004, 02:35 PM
WOW! That's an awesome

report! You set up lunch with one woman and got anothers number in the same day. Not bad at all, unless I'm

missing something!! :D

nemx2000
09-02-2004, 12:48 AM
Today was

awsome........:thumbsup: I went to the bank to withdraw money for lunch (actually to see if she was still wanting

to go). She waited on me inline. She had the bigest smile on her face. She asked "what can I do for you sweetie?"

while touching my arm.....(gee the thoughts of what could she do:rofl: ) I asked If she was ready for lunch. She

smiled bigger and grabbed her purse and practically leaped over the counter. She told her supervisor she was off to

lunch. We walked to a Deli near the bank and had sandwiches and conversation. She informed me that her boyfriend

doesn't pay any attention to her and she felt cormfortable with me........(gee She dont know me from adam) She

also told me that she didn't want to hurt her boyfriend. (thinking this was a bum deal) We kept chatting and I was

noticing she kept moving closer to my chair. Probably wanting another whiff. :rofl: She was showing alot of the body

language of someone truely interested. We finished our lunch and started walking back to the bank. Out of the blue

she gave me a big hug and squeezed my butt. I made no big deal out of it and she kissed me goodbye.....Wow what a

kiss....... before she left she said see you later She now knows I live a block and a half away from the bank. Maybe

I'll have her over for lunch tomorrow:think: . I'll keep you posted.

Still using 1 spray of perception on my

chest and 1 Spray of cover on my arms

Gonna have to check out the red head tomorrow night.

Shiver
09-02-2004, 01:23 AM
hey, after

reading this i have a quick question to everyone... Is Perception heavy on the -none like AE/m is? (based on the

answer to this, i'll be posting something relating to this thread, so this isn't completely off topic :)

).
Perception is 2:1:1 of Nol:None:Rone

Nemx, Sounds like you've found something close to your

perfect none profile there. Great read.

a.k.a.
09-02-2004, 06:56 AM
Good work, nemx. You wouldn't

believe the number of failed opportunity posts we get on this forum.

Pancho1188
09-02-2004, 07:33 AM
Mmmm...

Bank booty

call...

*drool*

(I work with banks)

You can do my next report: "Booty Call Banking"

That said, watch

out for lunchtime at your house...she has a bf? Not that I am questioning your ethics (I have the least right to do

so), but.....................good luck with all that...

nemx2000
09-02-2004, 09:09 AM
Well shoot she has my address

from my account. Besides I think librarian booty is more intrigeing:think: . Its amazing just need to watch for the

body language with the phermones and it kinda falls into place. :wave:

BDC_Concepts
09-02-2004, 09:32 AM
The bank teller is totally

yours if you want it. Usually when a woman complains about her boyfriend, she is looking for a way out, or someone

else to make their way IN without him knowing about it ;). Good job!

nemx2000
09-04-2004, 08:42 PM
Sorry haven't written sooner

been in a daze. Thursday my Brother came over and we started bbqing on the patio. When all of a sudden the banker

girl came strolling by. I invited her in to have some bbq. Someting erotic about a woman eating a hotdog:rofl: .

She and I chatted a bit and she wanted to be just friends....(darn). As we were chatting my brother sat there in

awe. She kept moving closer and closer to me and her hand found its way to my thigh. Making small circles slowly

getting bigger. I figured that I should have the same opportunity and place my hand on her thigh. Her eyes got big

and she smiled. I also noticed that her legs were parted as she sat there. My brother was speachless as the events

went on. I knew I couldn't try anything while he was there watching us like a hawk. Finally he got up to go get

another drink. While he was gone she kissed me hard and passionatly. She then apoligized and said she had never been

that forward before. I reassured her that I enjoyed it and she was getting ready to go back to work. I asked her to

stop by for lunch tomorrow she accepted. I kissed her bye and off she went. My brother reappeared and after a few

moments wondered what happened. I told him she had to go back to work. He began to grill me about where I met her

and how long had I known her. I answered his questions and sent him home.

Once again I was using 1 spray

perception and one spray of the scent. This time I also added a swipe of TE to the combination.:box: All seems right

with the world.

BDC_Concepts
09-05-2004, 07:08 PM
She and I

chatted a bit and she wanted to be just friends....(darn)

While he was gone she kissed me hard and

passionatly. She then apoligized and said she had never been that forward before.

Sounds

like a great friend to me!! :D

SweetBrenda
09-05-2004, 07:42 PM
Sounds

like a great friend to me!! :DYeah! she is one of a kind ..:kiss:

lordcrazyd
09-05-2004, 07:53 PM
she's rationalizing what

she's doing. Keep telling her your friends with her... and she'll keep rationalizing.. Don't push her at all

SweetBrenda
09-05-2004, 07:55 PM
she's

rationalizing what she's doing. Keep telling her your friends with her... and she'll keep rationalizing.. Don't

push her at allHey now that is a good advice..:thumbsup:
I think that happend to me once and we actually

dated for 6 months after just being good "friends"...

lordcrazyd
09-05-2004, 08:02 PM
Easier to give advise than to

use it on your own. I'm a sucker for LOVE =(

nemx2000
09-05-2004, 08:51 PM
Well im optimistic but enjoying

it a heck of alot.:think: Have to see what this extended weekend holds.:thumbsup:

Zeus
09-05-2004, 09:06 PM
The ratio is 2:1:1 thats pretty

nice. If you add the edge or NPA than the secret ingredients and the RONE will work wonders on her sexually. It has

just enough NONE and enough NOL to counter any overdosing.

BDC_Concepts
09-06-2004, 11:27 PM
If I recall correctly, you

mentioned somewhere before that she has a boyfriend? If so, or if not for that matter, I would recommend not

mentioning it. Despite her comment to be "just friends", her kissing you is clearly demonstratnig an interest. I

think at the very least she might be interested in more of a sexual type of interaction. Granted, if you are

looking for a relationship, then the situation changes. Her friend comment might be her rationalizing her interest

in you or otherwise putting it out there that she may be just interested in sex and not commitment if she does or

doesn't have a partner. Either way, sounds like you had a good time and I wish you luck on future interactions!