PDA

View Full Version : perception no luck!!!!

luckyhorse
08-30-2004, 10:00 PM
:sad: i used

perception today 1 spray and found it brought little luck for me as when i try chikara and npa together i wonder why

this is ???? maybe some products are better with some individuals! chikara and npa is still A+ on my list

Indigo
08-30-2004, 11:39 PM
:sad: i used

perception today 1 spray and found it brought little luck for me as when i try chikara and npa together i wonder why

this is ???? maybe some products are better with some individuals! chikara and npa is still A+ on my list

Hey luckyhorse,

give it a try. A one day test is not very much! Use it for some weeks and see what

happens!
Perhaps your expectations because of the positive Chikara/NPA usage was a bit too high?!

Regards

Ingo

InternationalPlayboy
08-31-2004, 06:31 AM
:sad: i used perception today 1 spray and found it brought little luck for me as when i try

chikara and npa together i wonder why this is ???? maybe some products are better with some individuals! chikara and

npa is still A+ on my list

So,

you're NOT getting any hits with the pheromones? (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11370)

luckyhorse
08-31-2004, 07:18 PM
well tried it again today no

success at least i think nothing compared to the chikara/npa experiment do you think our natural chemicals may have

something to do with this why one product works another doesnt

bjf
08-31-2004, 07:22 PM
How much chikara and NPA do you use,

btw?

luckyhorse
08-31-2004, 10:00 PM
quite a bit usually about 4

sprays and one good dab of npa to the wrist

xyrius
09-01-2004, 03:57 PM
I know this has been asked

before, but i've never found a clear cut answer.

When you say a dab of NPA, do you mean with or without the

plastic insert in?

luckyhorse
09-01-2004, 04:55 PM
yes with the plasic insert

in!

jub
09-01-2004, 05:39 PM
Since all that's cleared up! How are mones meant to work anyway? Does one need to dabble, dabble until one

finds a good formula that shouts, ‘it's a hit, it's a hit’ or what? I'm thinking my first buy combo might just

be the wrong mix. I got Chikara (the old patch), Scent of Eros unscented and scented, The Edge and Pheromone

Additive, which I hardly use. However, I have been using Chikara and SOE then The Edge together thinking it's a

winning mix for a while with no.... Now methinks ta buy others.

bjf
09-01-2004, 06:25 PM
I always thought dabs were with the

plastic insert out, and this is now the second time I have seen someone say it is with the insert in.

Could

others please chime in?

belgareth
09-01-2004, 06:30 PM
I always thought it was out.

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-01-2004, 06:43 PM
It has to be with the

plastic insert out, or else the quantity dabbed will be almost *nothing*! :think:

CptKipling
09-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Out normally, but in for NPA

because a) it's quicker b) I can easily get lots of small dabs and spread them out.

ToBeOrNotToBe
09-01-2004, 06:45 PM
Out

regularly, but in for NPA because a) it's quicker b) I can easily get lots of small dabs and spread them

out.
Indeed... but when someone says "use 1 or 2 dabs", I'm sure he/she was talking about dabbing with

the plastic insert OUT.

Yoel
09-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Uh...I never took the plastic off

but hey, if I apply 3 dabs that way I'm already in a massive cat piss OD -_-

CptKipling
09-01-2004, 07:26 PM
I agree, trying to get a good

sized dab with the dropper can be difficult, I often get a huge gush with no warning.

luckyhorse
09-01-2004, 09:23 PM
lets be honest with each

other here i dont think an extra dab of this or 2 more sprays of that will make a difference here i think that if

you find a pheremone product that works magic stay with it like i hyave found with chikara+npa i really have noticed

a significant difference when using these 2 products in conjuction with each other but if others used these

products they might not have equal success!!!! my advice is test the water!!!!! and jump in when its full of

mermaids!!!!!!lol!:rofl: